Prime Zen'O is the complete and utter ruler of the Dragon Ball Genesis Multiverse. He is the original; the starter and the most Powerful. Zen'O always existed; prior to time, concepts or even the Void.
When the Primordial Gods (The Original Kais) created reality itself and the Infinite Magniverse, Zen'O opposed them. It was a slaughter; the Primordial Kais stood no chance. It is said that Zen'Os Power easily surpasses those of the concept of Dimensions and is completely and utterly invincible.
Everyone fears Zen'O, out of respect or intimidation. Zen'O is always accompanied by Guards, but they are there to protect you from him; not the other way around.
Zen'O is a very child-like person and seeks to understand more about mortals. He seeks entertainment and greatly rewards those who provides it. However, unlike the Canon Zen'O, Prime Zen'O is much more trigger-happy and malicious. This was shown when Zen'O casually erased an unfathomable amount of Magniverses in a single instant; an even larger amount than Demigra.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Origin: Dragon Ball Genesis
Age: Precedes even the Void, Much less Time.
Tier: At least Low 1-C, Possibly 1-C | High 1-A
Powers and Abilities: Immortality (Types 1,5, and 9), Invulnerability (Unharmed by anything within the Dragon Ball Cosmology), Void Manipulation, Acausality, Energy Projection, Portal Creation, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation (Hijacked and Orchestrated the Narrative of the Dragon Ball Cosmology to be a lot more violent and combat-focused than prior),Forcefield Creation, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception, Clairvoyance, Information Analysis, Precognition, Absolute Omniscience with Absolute Sense, Resistance to Everything in Dragon Ball Genesis | Transduality (Type 4), Immortality (Type 10)
Attack Potency: At least Complex Multiverse Level (Said to consider the Infinite Magniverses as nothing but a blip in a vast ocean. Each Singular Magniverse contains untold amounts of Infinite Multiverses which continuously expands unto Infinity) | High Outerverse Level (Preceded all of reality and all dimensions; Completely slaughtered the 13 Original Kais who each individually are Void-Entities that can create Infinite Dimensional-Reality whilst fighting The Void thus that the Reality isn't immediately erased. Zen'O stands on top of The Void's Hierarchy as whatever their equivalent of "Apex" is)
Speed: At least Immeasurable | Irrelevant (Speed is meaningless)
Lifting Strength: Irrelevant
Striking Strength: Unknown (Literally never threw a punch ever)
Durability: At least Complex Multiverse+ Level (Capable of taking his own Erase) | High Outerverse Level (The 13 Original Kais were helpless against Zen'O before they made Super Shenron, the ultimate combined aggregate of their power which then was still ultimately fighting a losing battle)
Range: At least Low Complex Multiversal, Likely Irrelevant | Irrelevant
Standard Equipment: N/A
Intelligence: Supergenius, Nigh-Omniscient with Absolute Sense | Nigh-Omniscient
Weaknesses: Zen'O usually allows people with Flashy Moves attack first. He's not careful with his Erase and is easily startled, so if any Opponent suddenly powers up and charges at Zen'O, pop goes a few Magniverses. Zen'O is bored easily and despite never being hurt, can act like he's hurt for the dramatic effect. | None Notable
- Is a threat to the Infinite Magniverse even when seemingly in a happy mood
- Fought Super Shenron Eons after the Original Kai's death; causing the Near-Collapse of all dimensions and was apparently only stopped by an Aetherion Lord
- Casually walked around despite the literal concept of Time being destroyed by Demigra
- Was stated that even if all possible beings and non-beings in the Infinite Magniverse of all dimensions came together, they would still not be able to come even close to challenging Zen'O
- Easily slaughtered the 13 Original Kais; each individually capable of easily creating Infinite Dimensions and concepts.
- Erase: The most Powerful technique in the Dragon Ball Genesis Verse. Anything and everything will be destroyed by this attack. Dimensionality need not matter to Zen'Os Erase as this "attack" if it can be considered such, is the same as the one "used" to "kill" other Void Entities. It is thought that the Hakai technique is a poor version of this.
- Complete Otherness: Zen'O literally precedes the entirety of Reality. As such, any and all "Concepts" and "Logic" exclusive to reality cannot effect Zen'O.
- Absolute Sense: He is capable of completely viewing all of reality and non-reality in an instant and discerning all of its information. This is how he judges Magniverses; viewing all events that have ever happened and will happen. Should Zen'O wish, he could also use this to grant himself literal Omniscience.
- Invulnerable Invincibility: A name coined by Champa, it is used to describe Zen'Os complete and utter invincibility. Zen'O has never suffered a single thing in his "Life" and never will. Zen'O is the only person known to ever be able to survive his own Erase (He tried it on himself to see if it would work due to boredom).
- Reality is Mine: Zen'O has never explicitly shown Reality Warping, but it is known that the Primordial Kais were helpless against Zen'O despite their own powers being the ones to create the Infinite Magniverse, Concepts and their abstracts, and literally everything in Reality. It is not until the creation of Super Shenron that the Primordial Kai's Reality Warping even got somewhat close to Zen'O.
Key: Omni King | Primordial Times