Taken from VS Battles, info can be also found over at Superpower Wiki.
The power to manipulate water. User can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapour), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.
- Water Element Control
- Water Release
- Manipulate tides
- Control ocean currents
- Create tsunamis or tidal waves
- Use water as a weapon
- Take the moisture from your enemy and make them dehydrate
- Some users can heal themselves or others with their water abilities
- Create water out of thin air
- Create shields of water
- Solidify water to grab objects or people
- Create water bubbles that can travel underwater
- Power is nearly invincible in water filled or frozen areas, as well as natural disasters such as floods or whirlpools
- Cover the opponent's mouth and nose or fill their lungs with water to drown them
- Water Mimicry
- May be unable to create water, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Controlling and manipulating great bodies of water (lakes, ponds, seas, oceans) is exhausting.
- Susceptible to Electricity Manipulation.
- Can be opposed by Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, or Ice Manipulation.
- Those with Sand Manipulation could use silicate particles to absorb the moisture from water.
- May not be effective against Oil Manipulation since oil is hydrophobic, meaning repelled from water.