|“||Let us apologize for underestimating each other! Now... I, as a national defense warrior... And as an Adept... I challenge you to a duel!||„|
|“||Freedom...? Ha, nonsense!! "Freedom" is what an enemy nation brings to the country it defeats!! It's just foolish adulation! Not that traitorous scum like you would understand! Adepts are like a bomb that is about to explode. This nation, no! This world is in peril! How many dangerous things do we face now?! Master Nova is in great distress over the future of our nation! If it's for my country, I will gladly give my life once again! I am light! I shall illuminate this nation's future! I shall be its sentinel! Trash like you who block out the light cast a dark shadow on us all! Drown in my radiance!||„|
Jota is an adept that works for Sumeragi and wields the "Lightspeed" septima. Being born into a famed military family, Jota joined the military as soon as he was able. The army he was in was on a mission of Adept suppression one day, but they were useless against them. The adepts were stopped by Nova and Sumeragi. Seeing how the army was useless due to the spread of Adepts, Jota joined Sumeragi, seeing them as the only way to protect his nation.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-A
Name: Jota, "The Prideful Silhouette"
Origin: Azure Striker Gunvolt
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Master Swordsman, Afterimage Creation, Light Manipulation (Normally used in the form of Energy Projection), Darkness Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Jota's world follows the Quantum Theory that only what is seen with one's eyes truly exists, and that as a result light itself shapes the world. As such, Jota can set the light in an area to zero, creating a tear in space and the world), Teleportation (Can move at light speed by turning his body into photons, although he is only able to do so in the form of teleportation)
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic reactions and with normal attacks (Considers Gunvolt "slow") at least Speed of Light teleportation and with photon guns (Is able to turn his body into actual light temporarily, but he cannot think during this time so he has to have the destination in mind beforehand. His Photon Guns, as the name suggests, shoot actual weaponized light. Has stated that his light was faster than normal light, though this is likely due to his pride)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Mountain Class (Can physically damage Gunvolt with a punch)
Durability: Large Mountain level (Can take hits from Gunvolt and Gibril)
Stamina: Above Average Human (Is easily able to fight for a considerable amount of time without tire)
Range: Extended melee range. Several meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: His Glaive, which contains a majority of his septimal power. His armor has five photon guns. Normally carries a sword.
Intelligence: Above Average, though is normally blinded by his pride. Skilled in combat and was able to figure out what Gibril's Septima was almost instantly.
Weaknesses: Jota is arrogant and prideful on a constant basis. Nova Tsukuyomi is the only person he sees as being above him in power. May underestimate a younger foe initially.
- Lightspeed: Jota's septima. It allows him to manipulate and turn into light, as well as use it as a weapon.
- Luminous Rain: Jota places his photon guns in various places via teleportation and has them all fire on his enemy
- Calamity Ripper: Jota turns his photon guns into drill bits and has them charge at his enemy
- Judgement Ray: Jota creates mirages of himself as the real one charges the photon guns. After the charging period, Jota fires the photon guns across the area
- Flash Stinger: Jota transforms his photon guns into drills that go in a V shape behind him. Jota and the photon guns then charge at the enemy
- Phosphoratorium: An attack Jota uses after chanting Blade within whose wake light declares us all condemned before we flicker out! Phosphoratorium! Jota turns his photon guns into a large blade, before turning the space in a large area above his opponent to "zero", causing the area to not exist. Jota then charges at his enemy with a powerful punch, and shortly after the area returns to normal