|“||The thing about this world, Tommy... is that good things don't happen to heroes. Let me tell you a story, Tommy. A story of a man called Theseus. His country... well his city-state, technically, was in danger. And he sent himself forward into enemy lines, he slayed the minotaur, and saved his city. Do you know what they did to him? They exiled him. He died, in disgrace, despised by his people. That's what happens to heroes, Tommy. But if you want to be a hero Tommy... that's fine... that's fine. But if you want to be a hero Tommy... do you want to be a hero Tommy? THEN DIE LIKE ONE!||„|
|~ Technoblade, upon betraying Pogtopia and summoning his Withers|
Technoblade is a major character in the Dream SMP, joining in the Manberg vs. Pogtopia war as an ally to Pogtopia. He is an anarchist that opposes all forms of government, following a personal code that all governments must be destroyed. He is the son of Philza, and brother to TommyInnit, Wilbur Soot, and Tubbo.
He originally joined the server when he heard that Wilbur and Tommy needed help fighting against Jschlatt, and his ideals aligned with their end goals at the time. This however caused him to cause a mass murder at the Manberg Festival, killing Tubbo in the process. This caused inner conflict between him and Tommy, but strengthened his bond with Wilbur. This leads to the great Manberg-Pogtopia War, which ended with Wilbur blowing up L'Manberg and Technoblade unleashing two withers to destroy the country.
After the war, Technoblade has went into hiding. Even still, his goals have been yet to be achieved, as he heads to a snowy biome by himself and finds a lone village. He has decided to claim this village as his own, and his plans are now unknown.
Technoblade's skin is of a pig donning a crown, white dress shirt, red royal gown, and gray boots. Many interpretations of his designs exist, some of them being directly a pig or some of him wearing a hoglin mask over his face.
|“||Tommy, the thing is, you're using words... but the thing about this world, Tommy, is that the only universal language is violence, and we've had that conversation. We've spoken that language in the pit. It's over, Tommy. Onto a new day. A new plot to destroy Manberg.||„|
|~ Technoblade after dueling Tommy in the pit|
Technoblade is a violent anarchist who opposes all authority. He openly endorses chaos, and has no lying loyalties except for the side that provides the most anarchy and bloodshed. Techno does not believe in the power of words, as he prefers expressing his emotions with bloodshed and murder. This leads to him being a very quiet person outwardly, but still intimidating those who oppose him. When he does speak, he speaks from his heart, displaying himself with grand speeches that he uses when he wants to make points.
Techno is very proud of himself, showing off his pets or weaponry whenever he can. He touts around his skills to an audience whenever he has one, and is very confident in his abilities never faltering when somebody questions them. He is also very persistent, capable of grinding and working for days on end to become one of the most powerful players on the server. This leads to him also being materialistic, as he is always on the search for the strongest items on the server. He is willing to steal, cheat, grind, trade, manipulate and even kill others to obtain said items.
Tier: 9-A without gear, 8-B, possibly Low 7-C with gear.
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Acrobatics (One of the few people to successfully complete Hbomb's Parkour Tower), Regeneration (Mid; Can regenerate from arrows through his skull), Non-Physical Interaction (Can damage Vexes), Resurrection (All members of the Dream SMP have three lives, albeit upon death they will lose all of their items)
Magic, Fire Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation and Light Manipulation (via TNT or Fireworks), Summoning (Capable of summoning Withers), Memory Manipulation (The Axe of Peace is stated to be able to cause memory loss), Teleportation (via Ender Pearls), Statistics Reduction, Water Manipulation (Can use water to propel himself with his trident), Limited Matter Manipulation (His tools will automatically repair themselves), Limited Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Purification (Type 3; Can cure status effects by drinking milk), Statistics Amplification (via Golden Apples and Potions), Healing, Dimensional Storage (via Ender Chest), Status Effect Inducement (via Tipped Arrows), Limited Probability Manipulation (via Diamantspitzhacke, which is enchanted with Fortune), Attack Reflection (Thorns causes damage to be reflected back onto the attacker, negates durability), Gravity Manipulation (via Slow Fall potions), Portal Creation (via Nether Portals), Invisibility, Poison Manipulation, Resistance to Fire Manipulation
Attack Potency: Small Building level without gear (Should be far superior to Silverfish who can fragment solid meters cubed of stone. Beat TommyInnit in a fistfight without armor), City Block level, possibly Small Town level with gear (Is known to be one of the strongest players on the server, as him simply joining can cause others to find fear. Is regularly regarded to be on the same level as Dream in terms of power, and killed many of L'Manberg who were capable of fighting Withers, which he summoned)
Lifting Strength: Class 50 (Capable of swinging around entire solid blocks of gold and diamond)
Striking Strength: Small Building level without gear, City Block level, possibly Small Town level with gear.
Stamina: Very high (Capable of grinding for materials for days on end and can also fight extremely long battles without breaking a sweat)
Range: Standard melee range with melee weapons, a few meters with potions, dozens of meters with fireworks and arrows.
- Axe of Peace: A netherite axe carried around by Technoblade, enchanted with Sharpness 5, Efficiency 5, Unbreaking 3, and Mending. Stated to be able to cause memory loss to those who are hit by it, though Technoblade usually uses it to break shields.
- Orphan Obliterator: A netherite sword that was named after his hatred for orphans. It is enchanted with Sharpness 5, Sweeping Edge 3, Fire Aspect 2, Looting 3, Unbreaking 3, and Mending. His main weapon for combat, preferring the quick and swift strikes over the slow and timed precision of the axes.
- Rocket Launcher: His preferred ranged weapon. Enchanted with Quick Charge 3, Unbreaking 3, Multishot, and Mending. Formerly named Subscribe to Technoblade, this was his weapon used in the Manberg Massacre to kill all of those in the audience. Unlike a normal bow, this weapon is usually loaded with fireworks instead of arrows, though he has put weakness arrows into the weapon occasionally. Due to it being loaded with explosive weaponry, it is very powerful, capable of tearing through those with Netherite Armor with ease. However, he has occasionally loaded it with Weakness, Poison, and Damage-inducing arrows once his rocket supply runs low.
- Trident: An unnamed trident that Technoblade carries around. This was obtained by him to make travel between Manberg and Pogtopia easier, as well as to show off. It is enchanted with Mending, Riptide 3, and Unbreaking 3. It allows him to quickly propel himself across the air as long as there is water nearby or it is raining.
- Technoblade's Armor: The armor that he usually wears, granting him heightened resistance to knockback and explosions due to it's property of being made out of Netherite. All of the pieces are enchanted with Protection 4, Thorns 3, Unbreaking 3, and Mending. His helmet and boots have extra enchantments in Aqua Affinity, Respiration 3, Depth Strider 3, Feather Falling 4, and Soul Speed 3.
- Technodrill: A pickaxe named after a similar pun to his own name. It is enchanted with Efficiency 5, Unbreaking 3, Mending, and Silk Touch. This allows him to pick up materials directly upon breaking them without getting any unneeded remains.
- Golden Apples: Apples that grant beneficial effects to those who eat them. Upon consumption, this allows him to regenerate health more quickly and allow him to absorb slightly more damage. Techno also holds some of the few enchanted Golden Apples on the server, granting him enhanced properties of the original Golden Apples, as well as a boost to his durability and resistance to fire.
- Ender Pearls: Pearls that allow for quick and easy teleportation upon being thrown. Used normally to escape from situations or catch up to those running away.
- Potions: Various potions that grant various effects. Most of these effects are self-buffs as Techno usually applies his debuffs to his arrows. The potion effects can be as follows:
- Strength: Significantly boosts the power of the affected, making so their strikes can be severely more devastating than they would be normally.
- Speed: Significantly boosts the speed of the affected, making so that they move faster than they would be normally. This allows them to travel to places faster or strafe around enemies easier.
- Regeneration: Boosts the regeneration of the user, allowing them to regenerate far quicker mid-combat and thus letting them last longer.
- Fire Resistance: Grants the user a resistance to fire, allowing them to swim through lava baths with ease and completely ignore magical flames.
- Instant Health: Heals the user, unlike regeneration this is an instant heal compared to regeneration's workings of over time.
- Slow Falling: Changes the gravity of the user, allowing them to fall slower and remain airborne for longer. This allows Techno to retain high ground for a longer amount of time, acting like a pseudo form of flight.
- Tipped Arrows: Arrows tipped with a potion effect, this allows said effects to be inflicted on enemies while being fired from a bow. Techno usually carries these around as backup for his normal rockets running low or as his first shot to apply the potion effects. The effects that Technoblade has used are the following:
- Weakness: Techno's most preferred set of arrows. This applies a weakness effect to the enemy severely reducing their damage output, making them overall weaker in-combat.
- Instant Damage: Deals extra damage to an enemy, bypassing all forms of armor and directly hitting the opponent.
- Poison: Inflicts poison onto an enemy, forcing them to take damage overtime and lowering their health significantly.
- Ender Chest: A chest that functions as a form of dimensional storage, always containing the same materials that are stored in it, useful for keeping valuable items and such. Technoblade has transformed his Ender Chest into an extra combat inventory, allowing him to open it to gain extra potions or ammo.
- Water Bucket: A bucket of water. This is used to give him water to jump out of with his trident, or to be used as a fall-breaker, by placing the water underneath before they hit the ground. This technique is called 'MLG Water'.
- Shield: A shield that is enchanted with Unbreaking 3 and Mending. This is used to block out most forms of damage just by blocking, as these are extremely durable. However, Technoblade doesn't prefer to use this, as he normally uses his rocket launcher instead of a shield.
- TNT: Explosives detonated by fire or redstone. Technoblade used this to blow up more of Manberg even after Wilbur's TNT plot went off. Not usually used in-combat as it is considered too slow.
- Flint and Steel: A set of tools that is used to light fires, or in Technoblade's case, TNT. Used during the aftermath of the Manberg War to detonate the TNT he placed down, though this tool is also not generally used for combat.
- Soul Sand and Wither Skeleton Skulls: The two blocks necessary used to summon a Wither. Technoblade used these in combination to bring forth two Wither at the end of the Manberg-Pogtopia war. However, Soul Sand has an alternate usage as a block to place under him as he runs, boosting his speed while slowing down others.
- Diamantspitzhacke: A diamond pickaxe that is currently on lease to Philza. It is enchanted with Efficiency 5, Fortune 3, Mending, and Unbreaking 3. This pickaxe used to belong to Tubbo, however due to him stealing stacks of emeralds from Techno's base, Techno has claimed this pickaxe as his own.
- Steak: Dropped in favor of Golden Apples, but Technoblade still has a ready supply of steak. To be eaten whenever he is hungry or needs healing.
- Carl: Technoblade's prized horse, but unknown for what reason. He is very protective about this horse, and will generally kill anyone who dares to even think about laying a hand on it without his permission. This horse also wears his prized diamond horse armor, which he cares for about more than the horse.
Intelligence: Technoblade is known to be one of the most skilled players on the entirety of the Dream SMP, rivaled only by Dream himself. He boasts about his amazing capabilities and has the skill to back up his claims, regularly taking on those with better gear than him and still remaining victorious. Technoblade has beaten a large group of enemies with the help of Dream without dying a single time, and is easily capable of 2v1ing those with full Netherite by himself without even utilizing a shield. He is so renowned for his skill at PvP, that simply him entering the fray can cause those to hesitate in their attacks, as his reputation as a combatant is not to be trifled with.
Standard Tactics: Technoblade will usually begin a battle by boosting himself with a wide spread of potions. Then, depending on the distance, he will either open fire with weakness arrows and fireworks from his crossbow, or rush into melee. Technoblade's combat-style in melee is very aggressive, looking to overwhelm the opponent with a set of quick and fast strikes while keeping an eye on his health making sure he can heal when he needs to. If an opponent attempts to block with a shield, he will switch to his axe which causes shields to falter and render unable to be used. He usually uses the speed granted by his potions to strafe around the enemy and run circles, making it so that they cannot easily hit him if they try, forcing them into a corner where all they can do is try to defend. If an enemy attempts to retreat, he will use his ender pearls and trident to reach them and immediately begin his assault again.
Weaknesses: Can get distracted by animals, gives in rather easily to peer pressure.