Exiled to Midgard by his father Odin, the Norse god of thunder, Thor walks among humanity to learn humility. It's not an easy lesson for him, especially not when he's practically invincible and armed with the divine hammer Mjolnir. A founding member of the Avengers, he fights a constant battle with his trickster half-brother Loki. Official Bio
S.H.I.E.L.D. Personnel File:
Classification: Extradimensional Friendly (EDF)
Criminal Record: Not applicable.
Powers: Exceptional super strength and endurance even beyond the Asgardian average. Thor has evidenced a considerable degree of control over the weather, though whether that ability is unique to him or his warhammer, the Directorate offers no opinion.
Unique Weapon: Mjolnir, a warhammer subject claims is “enchanted.” Through unknown means it can only be wielded by one who is “worthy,” indicating some rudimentary artificial intelligence (requesting a tech-assess from Tony Stark). It also returns to Thor’s hand once thrown and appears capable of opening a dimensional gateway between our plane and Asgard.
Known History: Subject claims to be the Thor, that is to say the Norse God of Thunder worshiped since Viking times. The Directorate of Intelligence theorizes that the race known as Asgardians are a powerful species of transdimensional being, though if that in itself is synonymous with “god” is a question beyond the realm of consideration of this Agency.
Observations: “Whether Thor is a bonafide small-g god or just a really hot dude with a hammer makes for good dinner table debate, but all I care is that he’s fighting on the side of the angels against the bad guys.“And if he ever switches sides, I’ll still take him down, no matter what his theological status. S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t give out special dispensations.”— Maria Hill Marvel XP Dossier
Name: Thor Odinson
Origin: Avengers Alliance
Age: At least thousands of years old
Weight: 640 lbs
Affiliation: Asgardians, Avengers, Secret Avengers
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A | 5-B | High 5-A | High 4-C | 4-B
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Power Bestowal/Blessing (Can imbue strength in allies, can give his essence to the Destroyer), Homing Attack, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Weapon Mastery, Flight (With and without Mjolnir), Martial Arts, Social Influencing (Excellent negotiator), Summoning (Mjolnir), Portal Creation (With Mjolnir), Statistics Amplification (Additional attack, durability, stamina and accuracy, gets stronger with age), Enhanced Senses (Can detect other Asgardians) Durability Negation (Can bypass Intangibility, Enhanced Senses, Probability Manipulation, and Illusion Manipulation), Probability Manipulation (Some attacks are guaranteed to hit), Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Fear Manipulation and Power Nullification
Same as Classic Thor, plus he can change between a blaster and bruiser stance
Same abilities as Mighty Thor plus, Adaptation (When part of a team), Resistance to Fate Manipulation (Became strong enough to be unbound by the Ragnarok prophecy in which he was fated to die in battle against the Midgard Serpent)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Continent level (Should be superior to Model 35 Iron Man), higher with statistics amplification | Planet level+ (On par with the Grey Hulk, if not slightly superior) , higher with statistics amplification | Dwarf Star level+, higher with statistics amplification | Large Star level, higher with statistics amplification | Solar System level (Should be above the Destiny Force), higher with statistics amplification
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Fought Hela at around Mach 1,545.55) | Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively FTL+ (Can fight at 1,674,000,000,000,000c) | Massively FTL+ (Travelled this fast at 48,880,800,000,000,000c) | Massively FTL+
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class | Planet Class+ | Dwarf Star Class+ | Large Star Class | Solar System Class
Durability: Multi-Continent level | Planet level+ | Dwarf Star level+ | Large Star level | Solar System level
Stamina: Godly. Has fought in large lengthy wars and didn't really need to stop for rest/sustenance with the exception of enjoying feasts for the taste and entertainment. Much higher in later forms, as he was stated to be one of those who could've gone the distance against World War Hulk and fought a war uninterrupted for 2 years straight.
Range: Extended melee range, at least hundreds of meters with lightning, Low Multiversal with Portals (Can open portals throughout the nine realms)
- Isotope-8: Iso-8 boosts the characters; Speed, Attack, Durability, Stamina, and Accuracy.
- Dynamic Empowered Iso-8: When Thor inspires his allies, he also discharges static electricity at the opponents which can chain to enemies
- Shocking Augmented Iso-8: Thor's empowering strike attack now discharges static electricity at the opponent which can chain to additional enemies
- Worthy Augmented Iso-8: His inspiring bravery doubles the length of the attack and accuracy that his allies and himself are granted.
- The Destroyer Armour
Intelligence: Gifted. Has centuries of combat knowledge under his belt, helping restore peace throughout the nine realms, as well as fighting threats on Earth for several years. His schooling at Asgard has given him knowledge on how to speak almost every language throughout the universe, as well as having fundamental knowledge about the nine realms.
Weaknesses: Bound by the Ragnarok cycle, fated to die in battle against the Great Serpent (Surpasses and is unbound by this in his Avengers Key onwards).
- Canon 616 and MCU feats (Avengers Alliance has references to the MCU plus the mainline comics)
- Has years of combat experience against criminals, demons, robots, super-villains, aliens, and other super powered foes
- Helped fight and defeat Doctor Doom's syndicate (A syndicate consisting of: A.I.M, Hydra, The Maggia, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, The Hand, U-Foes, Wrecking Crew, The Hood, and Doctor Doom)
- Dispatched of many Jotun by himself
- Took care of rampaging Sentinels, Test Subjects and Jotun
- Took on a rogue Sentinel whilst avoiding collateral damage
- Fought a group of Jotun guarding a portal and easily defeated them, before immediately getting back to the front lines, fighting lots more
- Casually wiped out an entire Hydra base by himself
- Took on Hydra goons and Hydra clones of Thor, Iron Man and Captain America, alongside Captain America and Iron Man
- Hammer Throw: Thor throws Mjolnir at the target, the blow smashing into the target
- Empowering Strike: Thor leaps into the air and smashes Mjolnir down on them. Gives him a temporary boost to his attack and accuracy by 40 percent.
- Inspire Bravery: All allies gain a temporary boost of 25 percent increased damage whilst Thor himself gets a boost to his attack and accuracy by 40 percent.
- Summon Thunder: Thor creates a storm, summoning lightning down on all of his enemies. Ignores avoidence effects like bypass intangibility, enhanced senses, probability manipulation, and illusions.
Key: Classic | Modern | Mighty | Avengers | Age of Ultron
Leo (Neon Cavaliers) Leo's Profile (Mighty Thor and Demon Realm Arc Leo in his Cerberus Full Power Unleashed form were used, speed was equalised, the fight took place in Castal Tournament Arena and they started 10 metres apart)