"One Head Dog...COMIN RIGHT UP!"
~ Horror Sans to Aliza ☀„
Horror Sans also known as Horror is an alternate version of Sans. Horror was well portrayed to be a more darker and insane version of Sans in an AU known to be Horrortale created by Tumblr user Sour-Apple-Studios.
Horror Sans or more likely Horror is the anti-hero or should we call him the major heroic Antagonist of the Horrortale AU unlike the other Sanses this Sans is driven into madness due to the starvation he had for 7 years without eating any food that has nutrition, he became a skeleton that is filled with gluttony after the day Undyne as the new and current "queen" of the underground shoved a spear thru his skull. Horror was described to be a person who can be a bit berserk, ruthless and gluttony towards any humans he saw and would do anything in order to eat them. He was so hungry that he even persuade his brother as Papyrus to start eating humans.
Powers and Stats:
Alignment: True Neutral/Neutral Evil
Name: Horror Sans.
Age: Unknown (Likely older than his counterpart since he lives in an AU where things continues without the reset of Frisk).
Classification: Undead, Gluttony Zombie-Skeleton.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristic, Energy Projection, Inorganic Physiology (Every monster is purely made out of magic), Soul Manipulation, KARMA (Should be the same as his canon counterpart), Non-Physical Interaction, (Magic is shown to be capable of harming ghosts, as shown in the Mad Dummy fight where magic attacks are the only way to harm him as opposed to physical attacks), Genius Intelligence, Bone Manipulation (More potent than his canon counterpart, unlike the Classic!Sans, Horror can summon sharp bloody and brutal bones that're deadlier than his past self bones), Teleportation (Like the Classic Sans, Horror can teleport thru different areas in the underground to spectate on Aliza), Information Analysis (He can see the HP, ATK, DF, LV and EXP of the human themselves), Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, Danmaku (Like his counterpart but it hasn't been showed yet).
Attack Potency: Small Building level physically (Similar to his canon counterpart), Building Level (Only when he uses his Gaster Blasters or his meat cleavers), Small Building level with Magic and Projectiles (With Magic and Projectiles, he is capable of harming and killing Aliza) Can ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic.
Speed: Supersonic attack speed (Like his counter part), at least Supersonic+ reaction speed (like his counterpart Horror is capable of dodging to such a degree that they could never land a hit on Horror, even if they reset and knew exactly what he would do and where he would be, even if he was asleep. Only hit after his opponent broke the rules of the game to do so. Should be one of, if not the, fastest non-god tier characters in the story)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Small Building level Physically (After becoming a zombie/undead, Horror has became more durable than his counterpart/past self).
Stamina: Above Average.
Range: At least dozens of meters via bone attacks, significantly higher via Gaster Blasters and teleportation to an unknown extent, however it is closed range whenever he uses his melee weapons.
Standard Equipment: Numerous bones and Gaster Blasters (strange, skull-headed cannons that fire lasers, likely named after W. D. Gaster), Meat Cleaver, Axe (After becoming a zombie Horror was been able to use and summon melee weapons in battle such as his axe and meat cleavers).
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (He is still as smart as his counterpart/past self). While Horror is lazy, he's shown to be a genius, both in a tactical and scientific sense, if his workshop is any indication. He was shown to somehow run reports analyzing alternate timelines, as well as built what was likely some sort of time machine.
Weaknesses: Sour Apple Studio has shown in the comic of Horrortale that the Horror Sans suffered an amnesia that automatically activates whenever he slept or maybe in random moments causing him to lose away some memories of the past and because of this, Horror lost away the ability to keep his memories of the past timelines during the resets of Aliza, it was shown that after Aliza was been killed by the giant bear trap that one of the skele-bros as set up for the game and she resets the timeline and manages to passed thru the bear trap after that, Papyrus said that how did she managed to figured it out, Horror in the other hand said that "Yeah, how did she-" it was revealed that due to the amnesia that the Horror Sans suffers he lost his ability from remembering the past timelines and therefor he would used the same attack every single time Aliza resets.
- Soul Manipulation: Blue Mode: Similar to his brother and the Classic Sans, Horror turns his opponent's soul blue, giving it "gravity" and allowing him to more easily hit his foes. However, Horror appears to have a far greater mastery of this ability than his brother as Papyrus, allowing him to effortlessly fling his foe around by manipulating their soul, or effectively 'changing gravity' and forcing them to move along the walls or ceiling.
- Bone Attacks: Unlike Sans, Horror has the ability to summoned bloody and brutal bones that is deadlier than the Classic Sans's bones and as usual Horror will send a massive amount of bones at his opponent, forcing them to think on their feet to dodge all of them. He will mix up his style, forcing his foes to jump through small gaps between bones, over pits full of dozens of bones, or even to rush along the platforms so that they don't fall into a deadly trap composed of dozens upon dozens of bones. Sans will often throw in blue bones, which while they cannot be dodged, will only hurt his opponent if they attempt to move through them as opposed to allowing it to pass harmlessly through. While these attacks hardly seem to so any damage initially, the damage quickly racks up from remaining in contact with them, allowing this relatively weak opponent a way of bypassing the defenses of superior foes.
- KARMA: Whatever is struck by one of Horror's attacks will suffer from this condition, for a brief period. It essentially functions as poison damage for one's soul which drains their HP until there's nothing left.
- Gasterblasters: Strange devices in the shape of skulls which fire powerful lasers from their maws. Like Sans' bones, Gasterblasters will often be used in numbers and will deal KR damage, however Horror uses these Gaster Blasters less, unlike his past self ever since becoming an undead Horror uses his Gaster Blasters when he knows that the situation is getting seriously bad.
- Teleportation: Like his counterpart/past self. While Horror is unable to reset the universe in the manner of someone such as Aliza or Flowey, he has shown to have a useful form of teleportation, allowing him to teleport not only himself but objects and other people, as well. During a battle, Horror will often teleport his opponent, himself, and his attacks, not only moving out of harm's way but moving his foe into the path of a new attack. He has also shown the ability to restrain an enemy by repeatedly warping them back to their initial position.
- Melee Weapons: Unlike the original Sans, Horror gained the ability to summoned meat cleavers made out of pure magics and was been able to also used them as a melee weapon for chopping the human with his bare hands in the battle, some also said that he can used his axe in battle.