|“||We're gonna have a MAD time!||„|
|~ Dust Sans' main Quote|
Dusttale is a Character-Centered AU made by Evan Streblow; however, it was then somehow confirmed that the true author of Dusttale is a Tumblr user or maybe website known to be Ask Dusttale. It is an AU where the story focuses on a Sans known as Dust/Murderer who is portrayed as an evil anti-villain/anti-hero or should we say a heroic antagonist Sans who grew a large lust towards LV so he can kill the human. Hence, he kills the other monsters, eventually getting to LV 19.
Murderer Sans/Dust Sans, also known to be Dust/Murderer for short, is an alternate version of Sans where he became insane because of being put into a never-ending loop of torture caused by the human, soon he had enough and decided to put a stop to this torture he somehow managed to gain possession of the DETERMINATION soul and gained new abilities from it as well.
It also told that due to the reasons because of his insanity personality, he gained possession of bringing a manifestation out to real life, it was a "Papyrus" that is made out of his bad thoughts, his bad personality, and bad goals, in other words, the "Papyrus" he has is the combination between the DETERMINATION soul and the insanity he suffers, the "Papyrus" is just an image that is made to encourage him to keep on track with his goals to "save everyone" to have a "happy ending."
Some made fanfictions and claims that Dust is one of Nightmare's most notable and sworn "absolute loyalty" servants, and some made fanfictions said that Dust was forced to join Nightmare or else he'll kill him. Some events made fanfictions where he is strong enough to defeat Nightmare.
Powers and Stats
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Tier: 9-A physically, possibly 8-C, likely 7-C if he goes Hyper Dust Mode
Name: Dust/Murderer Sans.
Age: Unknown, possibly 23 (Likely the same age as his canon counterpart/past-self)
Classification: Murderer Skeleton.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Projection, Inorganic Physiology (Every monster is made out of purely magic), Soul Manipulation, KARMA (Should be the same as his canon counterpart/past-self),Non-Physical Interaction (Magic is shown to be capable of harming ghosts, as shown in the Mad Dummy fight where magic attacks are the only way to harm him as opposed to physical attacks), Genius Intelligence, Bone Manipulation (More potent than his canon counterpart/past-self), Teleportation (Like his counterpart, Dust can teleport thru any areas in the underground), DETERMINATION, Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, Danmaku, Resistance, Power Absorption (When Sans gains DETERMINATION, he was granted a special power that allow's him to steal away the magics of anyone he kills), Lightning Manipulation (This ability is an ability who was previously owned by Alphys until Dust/Murderer kills her and steals away her powers),Energy Projection (This ability was once owned by Undyne until Dust kills her and steals away her powers), Fire Manipulation (This ability was once owned by Toriel and Asgore before Dust kills them and steals away their powers), Technology Manipulation (This ability was once owned by Mettaton before Dust kills him and steals away his powers), Thread Manipulation (After he kills Muffet, Dust gains the ability to create her spider threads).
Attack Potency: Small Building Level physically (similar to his canon counterpart), possibly Building Level (Unlike his counter part/past self Dust gains stronger attacks), likely City Level (If he ever goes Hyper Dust mode)
Speed: Supersonic attack speed (Able to consistently tag Chara/Frisk), at least Supersonic+ reaction speed (Capable of consistently dodging Chara/Frisk to such a degree that they could never land a hit on Sans, even if they reset and knew exactly what he would do and where he would be, even if he was asleep. Only hit after his opponent broke the rules of the game to do so. Should be one of, if not the, fastest non-god tier characters in the game).
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Building Class | Small City Class (If he ever goes Hyper Dust mode).
Durability: Large Building Level (Unlike the original Sans, Dust has far great HP and DEF that can withstand multiple blows without dodging) | City Level (If he ever goes Hyper Dust Mode and when in this state his HP, ATK and DF get's double as well).
Stamina: Very High
Range: At least Dozens of Meters via bone attacks, significantly higher via Gaster Blasters and teleportation to an unknown extent
Intelligence: Genius (Should be comparable to his canon counterpart, other than being nearly insane).
Standard Equipment: Numerous bones and Gaster Blasters (strange, skull-headed cannons that fire lasers, likely named after W. D. Gaster), Lightning bolts (This ability was been stolen away from Alphys when Dust has successfully killed her, this ability allow's him to manipulate and create lightning), Pitcher forks (This ability was been stolen from Asgore when Dust kills him, the ability allow's Dust to turn Asgore's pitcher forks into a version of his bone attacks), Robots (After when Dust has killed Mettaton he gained the ability to control and summoned the mini version robots of Mettaton before the switch was been flipped), Fire balls (After he murdered Toriel, Dust gains the ability to control and summons her fire balls).
Weaknesses: The Dust/Murderer Sans since he is now durable than any other monster, so he doesn't dodge anymore but just stand there and take the blow, it should make it easier since now he's not using speed anymore not unless if it's necessary or the enemy is too powerful for his DF and HP to withstand. is completely insane.
- Soul Manipulation: Blue Mode: Similar to his brother, Sans turns his opponent's soul blue, giving it "gravity" and allowing him to more easily hit his foes. However, Sans appears to have a far greater mastery of this ability than Papyrus, allowing him to effortlessly fling his foe around by manipulating their soul, or effectively 'changing gravity' and forcing them to move along the walls or ceiling, Yellow Mode: After he killed Mettaton he also gained the ability to mastered his soul mode, Purple Mode: After he killed Muffet, Dust also gains the ability to mastered her soul mode but he can only moved bones and gaster blasters on it.
- Bone Attacks: Like his counterpart/past self Dust will send a massive amount of bones at his opponent, forcing them to think on their feet to dodge all of them. He will mix up his style, forcing his foes to jump through small gaps between bones, over pits full of dozens of bones, or even to rush along the platforms so that they don't fall into a deadly trap composed of dozens upon dozens of bones. Sans will often throw in purple or red bones, which while they can deal critical damages. While these attacks hardly seem to so any damage initially, the damage quickly racks up from remaining in contact with them, allowing this relatively weak opponent a way of bypassing the defenses of superior foes. However his bone attacks are far superior than his counterpart/past self's, it deals far more great damages and has the color of purple which he can also turned the bones into bones made out of DT magic.
- KARMA: Whatever is struck by one of Dust' attacks will suffer from this condition, for a brief period. It essentially functions as poison damage for one's soul.
- Gasterblasters: Strange devices in the shape of skulls which fire powerful lasers from their maws. Like Sans' bones, Gasterblasters will often be used in numbers and will deal KR damage, however Dust has a great version of these gaster blasters that deals greater damages than his counterpart/past-self.
- Teleportation: While Sans is unable to reset the universe in the manner of someone such as Frisk or Flowey, he has shown to have a useful form of teleportation, allowing him to teleport not only himself but objects and other people, as well. During a battle, Sans will often teleport his opponent, himself, and his attacks, not only moving out of harm's way but moving his foe into the path of a new attack. He has also shown the ability to restrain an enemy by repeatedly warping them back to their initial position.
- Fire Balls: Dust gains the ability to create varies of fire balls and deals greater damage than the normal ones.
- Lightning Bolts: Dust has the ability to manipulate lightning which allow's him to create thunderbolts.
- Pitcher Forks: Dust can summons Asgore's pitcher forks as a version of his bone attacks.
- Combination Magics: While Dust can used the magics he has stolen he also had the ability to combined the magics together and create a combination attack thru them.