Saber is a Saber-class Servant summoned to the Holy Grail War of the FC/OC Holy Grail War.
Saber's true name is Meta Knight. One of the strongest warriors in the galaxy and a many time ally to Kirby. His origins and face are shrouded in complete mystery but he's known for his deadly skill with a blade.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-C, higher with Galaxian Darkness
Name: Saber, Meta Knight
Origin: Fate/Unlimited Fan Works
Age: Thousands of years old
Classification: Saber-class Servant, Heroic Spirit, Knight, Star Warrior
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Vehicular Mastery, Immortality (Type 1), Flight, Expert Swordsman, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Darkness Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation and Morality Manipulation with Friend Hearts, Statistics Reduction, Teleportation, Intangibility and Invisibility in Spirit Form, Supernatural Luck, Servant Physiology, Resistance to Magic (Including effects such as Petrification, Mind Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Has A+-Rank Agility, making them one of the more faster servants)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Island Class
Stamina: Virtually limitless for as long as they have mana
Range: Standard melee range, dozens of meters with Galaxian Darkness
Standard Equipment: His sword, Galaxia.
Intelligence: Meta Knight is a master with a sword, being called one of the greatest warriors in the galaxy. He's capable of assisting Kirby in multiple fights against powerful foes, helping him to save the galaxy.
Weaknesses: Meta Knight prefers chivalrous combat, preferring to not fight a foe if they have no means of defending themselves. He flees when his mask breaks for unknown reasons.
- Galaxian Darkness: A Blade Forged in Lava: Meta Knight's Noble Phantasm, it causes the entire world to lose light, blinding their opponent from seeing viewing anything but pure black. Meta Knight then pulls out a masterful slash which stabs his opponent with Galaxia, dealing intense amounts of damage.
- Magic Resistance: An innate ability that grants protection against magical effects. Unlike the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Meta Knight has a high A-rank in this ability, which allows him to cancel A-ranked spells and below and is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.
- Riding: The Class Skill of Rider and Saber, is the ability to ride mounts. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank, and A-rank can allow for Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts to be mounted. Meta Knight possesses a B Rank in this skill, allowing him to ride virtually any modern vehicle to speeds that take Servants by surprise.
- Darkness: The ability to temporarily coat the enemy's vision in darkness. Making it difficult for them to see.
- Friend Heart: A skill that bestows Meta Knight the ability to throw a "Friend Heart", which causes the opponent to feel a powerful love and friendship towards the caster. It takes the form of a heart which is thrown. However it is capable of being dodged.