|“||It seems so long ago, now, that my dear friend Xavier began his quest. So long ago to my mortal eyes that I have drifted aimlessly here. But now he is back, and the time is ripe to fix this broken world.||„|
|~ Ryan St. Germaine|
Ryan St. Germaine is a powerful Cleric of St. Cuthbert, and acting leader of the Guardians until Nandor usurped him. Ryan is known far and wide for his prowess in combat, and functions as one of the most powerful clerics of St. Cuthbert on the Prime Material Plane.
Ryan often opposes those that have become the leaders of his faction- especially Vaerun, whom he cannot find any ounce of trust for and believes him to be crooked.
Ryan played pivotal roles in many campaigns throughout the years, notably in the War of Guardian City, leading a good portion of all soldiers involved.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Name: Ryan St. Germaine, Cuthbert's Acolyte
Origin: D&D Homebrew
Age: 104 | 129
Classification: Human Cleric
Weight: 96.16 kg
Height: 180.34 cm
Affiliation: The Guardians
Previous Affiliations: NA
Tier: High 7-C | 7-B
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Water Manipulation, Healing, Regeneration (Mid), Extrasensory Perception, Magic, Holy Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Pain Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Life Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Adaptation to Severe Weather, Invisibility vs Undead, Power Bestowal, Mist Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Summoning, Weapon Mastery, Power Nullification, Morality Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Telekinesis, Sound Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Aura, Necromancy, Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Text Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Earth Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Life Support, Mediumship, Pseudo-Flight, Dimensional Travel Negation, BFR vs Extraplanar Creatures, Size Manipulation, Telepathy, Extremely limited Chaos Manipulation, Extremely limited Law Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Insect Manipulation, Dimensional Travel, Dimensional Storage, One Hit Kill, Magic Nullification, Resistance Negation via Many Spells, Sleep Manipulation, Object Animation, Creation, Teleportation, Weather Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Non-Corporeal, Resurrection, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Astral Projection, Portal Creation, Life Force Absorption, Non-Physical Interaction (Magic can effect spirits, and even Abstract devils), Causality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Standard D&D Resistances, Self-Transmutation, Power Mimicry, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Sealing, Probability Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, likely others
Striking Strength: Large Town Class | City Class
Durability: Large Town level (Far superior to Dexion Starr) | City level (Comparable to other high-tier Guardians)
Stamina: Godly, comparable to Mogar
Range: Up to hundreds of meters with typical spells, inter-universal with certain abilities
Standard Equipment: Bag of Holding, Mace of Truesight, Ethereal Cloak, Relic Luck Stone, Commanding Shield
Intelligence: Genius, maintains knowledge of the planes and religion far exceeding almost all of the universe's best minds
Weaknesses: None notable
- Fought and slew the Lich leading the Pomarj Orcs into war
- Fought Acererak
- Is one of the strongest allies of Xavier Nightchild
- Led the Guardians for decades
- Armorskin: Ryan's flesh can become akin to steel to resist physical damage.
- Zone of Animation: At will, Ryan can create a zone of raw life force to animate objects around him to attack his foes.
- Passive Planar Binding: Enemies are completely unable to teleport or travel through realities when around him.
- Touch of St. Cuthbert: Ryan's brand of regeneration also brings him back from decapitation.
- Grace of St. Cuthbert: Ryan is functionally immortal, being unable to age.
- Maximize Spell: Many of his spells always have their maximum potential unlocked, namely his healing spells and assault spells.
- Diehard: Ryan remains conscious even at times when he should be KO'd by all rights.
- Servant of the Heavens: So long as he acts good, he gains immense advantages granted from his deities.
- Turn and Rebuke Undead: With has raw holy might, Ryan can focus his energies into nearby undead and destroy them completely. Stronger undead, those with immense resistances to his powers, are still harmed immensely.
Key: Kingdom Under the Sun Arc | Timeskip