Note/Disclaimer: This info is taken directly from VS Battles Wiki.
Reality Warping (sometimes called Reality Alteration or Reality Manipulation) is a term used to describe a character with the ability to manipulate reality itself. The ability to change reality into how the person in question sees fit while screwing the rules of science. Users can alter any item already considered real. Anything decision made in the past, any item ever created, any movement, choice, color, atom, or molecule that exists can be changed. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper. Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc.
- Alter time
- Alter the elements
- Change probability
- Speak items, decisions, or events into reality
- Create new items or imagined items
- Give themselves or others new powers
- To wish hard enough that changes target decisions
- Changing a map rewrites the landscape
- Users may automatically return another powers changes like illusion or spatial manipulation to the original
- Cause paradoxes
- Randomize the universe
- Rewrite physics
- Users write themselves into history, giving them Immortality
- Users change where the universe around them sits putting them anywhere instantly, similar to teleportation
- Reverse constants, like falling equals going up or doctor means warrior
- Resurrect the dead
- Completely or partially erase things from existence
- Creation of matter out of nowhere
- Quantum Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Cosmic Power - This is the power wielded by entities of a higher plane. Sometimes, their powers are not given a name, yet can shape the world we live in with an afterthought. Think The Choushin from Tench Muyo! or the Cosmic Cube Beings from Marvel Comics.