Precognition is the ability to see the future. The specifics of the ability, and whether or not they can act on the information they see to change the future, differs depending on the user and verse. The ability may only be useful for the short term; or it may be best for the long term. Precognition can allow characters to react to attacks faster than they'd normally be able to react to. The information it provides may be complex and intricate, or simple and limited, if not inaccurate, while other forms of precognition may be much more accurate.
Precognition may be based on any number of factors; it may be based on reading the minute body movements of an opponent, predicting their actions through observation, mathematical predictions, or through some unspecified magical or astronomical means, among any other number of abilities. Given this wide variety of methods, any given user's form of Precognition and its limitations should be described on their page.
- Iris Widow and other magic users (Black Widow)
- Antoshi (A Blond Ray of Sunshine)
- Ruby Rose (Cyverse)
- Most characters from CYBERAI and The Dark Earth Saga
- Kirito (A Different Path)
- Aikkon (Dragon Soul)
- All characters from Azuran and Existence Key
- Zaunig (Gyrohem)
- Lumina Stark (The Radiant Savior)
- Raziel and SOLSTICE, among some others (Starcross)