|“||Is this What You wanted? To Disfigure My world? Is ThIs wHaT Y0u \\/AnT3d...?||„|
Origin is a Semi-Antagonistic character in the Central POV of SuperNatural, in the Backrooms Event. He claims to be the creator of Anomaly-349, better known as the Backrooms, But explains how Liam’s world (Earth) has disfigured his world by all the Man-made fluctuations & Interference somehow disrupted his dimension (As his pocket-Dimension is simply located in a house.)
Origin seems to be intelligent. He seems to have envy & stress over Humanity for “Disfiguring” his pocket-Dimension, resulting in him persistently attempting to kill all human’s that manage to enter his dimension via his “Other creations”. Origin originally created his pocket-Dimension as a home of sorts but fluctuations caused by humanity’s technology somehow managed to effect his world’s Physical state becoming glitched.
During the backrooms event, he seems to start casual or Answered conversations sometimes, and despite being an antagonist he comedically warns Liam on the choices he makes, as he aims to completely show Liam what his race has done to his world.
Origin simply wears a Long-sleeved Dark-Navy turtleneck Shirt, Sometimes wearing a Lighter-Navy Jacket (With a hood), Grey Pants, Black Shoes, and a contactless changing array of masks, examples of these masks are a hockey mask, anonymous mask, Opera/Drama mask, A Mask with a Smile. Etc... He has Black Eyes with Bright White Pupils, and Black Hair. His voice seems to be disfigured as when physically speaking he still sounds like he is talking through a damaged radio.
Alignment: Lawful Evil (Initially), Neutral
Name: Unknown, Origin, The Radio Voice, Entity-2387(349)
Gender: Male (Most Likely)
Classification: Pocket-Dimension Creator, Humanoid Entity
Themes: Why Moody - Aceinet
Status: Most Likely Active (After the Backrooms Event, He never physically appeared again, though he was mentioned multiple times by the S.C.A. As being Still There)
Tier: 9-B physically | 6-B Via Abilities
Powers & Abilities:
- Immortality (Type 1, 2)
- Creation (Created The Backrooms instantaneously)
- Matter Manipulation (Can distort matter, resulting in the commonly appearing Glitched Walls at the end or sides of several hallways)
- Life Manipulation (Claimed to have converted Typical shadows, into the Aggressive Black Masses. Which is Essentially a living Shadow.)
- Existence Erasure (Can permanently delete locations in the Backrooms at will)
- Pocket Reality Manipulation (The Backrooms Are Located in his Pocket Dimension)
- Illusion Manipulation
- Madness Manipulation
- possibly Fear Manipulation (Origin Just simply Talking with Liam, somewhat gives Liam the feeling unease or anxiety)
- Reality Warping
- Power Nullification (Nullified The Nanostrom In Liam whilst in his pocket dimension)
- Resistance Negation
- Durability Negation
- Enhanced Senses
- Extrasensory Perception
- Precognition (He can sense the next choice of Liam, which he uses to warn Liam of his own choice.)
- Life Detection
- Power Reading (He sensed Liam as an inferior threat without the assistance of the Nanostrom)
Attack Potency: Wall Level | Country Level (The Backrooms is estimated to be a million square miles, he is capable of destroying/Deletinh his pocket-Dimension and move on to a new one)
Speed: Athletic Human Physical Travel & Attack Speed, Hypersonic Reaction speed
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class Physically | Country Class
Durability: City Block Level
Range: Standard Melee Range physically, Thousands Of Kilometres (Via Matter manipulation & Creation)
Standard Equipment: Glock 19 Pistol, Rusted Shovel, Hunting knife (His Only Physical Weapons)
- Origin seems to be the only antagonist in the Central POV, that Semi-comedically talks to the Protagonist (Liam) nonchalantly as if he was a friend or acquaintance.
- Not to mention his Helpful warnings which allows Liam to escape certain death.
- Originated from a Shirt film called “Into The Backrooms”