|“||Life's too short to care about frivolities like right and wrong.||„|
Ned was a local assassin near the Haunted Mansion, sent to assassinate Ferrax Highborne and his crew. He managed to incapacitate Ferrax while being forced to flee from his allies.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Origin: D&D Homebrew
Classification: Human Assassin
Weight: 74.84 kg
Height: 179.34 cm
Previous Affiliations: NA
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Stealth Mastery, Knife Mastery, Poison Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Poison Detection, Limited Statistics Amplification, Sleep Manipulation, Magic, Non-Physical Interaction, Standard D&D Resistances
Speed: Subsonic (Comparable to base-level adventurers)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level (Tanked several attacks from low-level adventurers before fleeing)
Stamina: High, can battle beings that can fight for days with little rest
Range: Tens of meters with throwing knives
Standard Equipment: Throwing Knives, Pauldrons of Stealth, Dagger of Venom, Clawed Boot, Camoflauge Tools
Weaknesses: None notable
- Remained undetectable despite being in an open room with minimal furniture alongside six targets
- Nearly one-shot Ferrax through his Death Manipulation
- Death Attack: A limited amount of times per day an Assassin can imbue their next attack with the power of sheer death, instantly killing a target.
- Poison Use: Ned regularly makes use of lethal poisons to slay his targets.
- Detect Poison: Grants Ned the ability to supernaturally detect poison around him.
- Jump: Allows Ned to cross superhuman gaps.
- Sleep: Forces a target to sleep.