|“||Crushing things is what we snakes do. Put coal in a snake's nest, and among its children will be born a lovely diamond.||„|
Mia is a character from Kitty Pride. She is a hippie snake that Gatto was friends with when she was younger, although Mia was already an adult at that time. She has an obsession with crushing things.
After the end of the game, she can be found and guides the player to the snake country, her power is to change the place where the weight of an object is concentrated.
Tier: At least 8-A+, higher with various crushing techniques, Low 7-C with weight redirection
Name: Mia Mackat
Origin: Kitty Pride
Age: 78 (Which is young for a snake)
Classification: Snake, Hippie, Elephant-snake
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Body Control (by weight manipulation), limited Density Manipulation (by redirecting weight), Physics Manipulation (on the thing she uses her power on), Damage Boost (by putting all her weight in a single area), Damage Reduction (by putting her opponent's weight in another place than what he attacks with), Durability Negation (by redirecting her opponent weight)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level+ (Far weaker than herself using weight redirection, can one-shot Nermal post-mai fight who is stronger than when he triggered a mini-nuclear explosion of 12 kilotons of tnt), higher with various crushing techniques, Small Town level with weight redirection (Caused a giant quake, crushed a 20 centimeter diameter ball of Spectro, a material 50'000 times more difficult to crush than diamond, excluding RockLiger and Nermal with Pluto's flesh star, she's only topped by Nessie and the strongest form of Magus and Mai with their speed multiplier at maximum)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic
Lifting Strength: Class G
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class+, higher with various crushing techniques, Small Town Class with weight redirection
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level+, likely higher (Her skin is several centimeters thick, snakes can't hurt each other because of their huge level of durability), at least Small Town level with weight redirection
Range: Standard Melee Range, Several meters with her tail.
Standard Equipment: None notable.
Intelligence: Likely average (Little is known about her other than her snake philosophy)
Weaknesses: She refuses to cause damage other than by crushing her opponent. She cannot redirect weight on two things at the same time. Never dodge an attack.
Notable Attacks and Techniques
Without using her weight redirection power :
- Supersonic tail : She surrounds her body with her very long tail and keeps it moving. Her tail acting as a whip, she can easily go far faster than usual and block attacks at this speed. The drawback of this technique is that it cannot pierce anything, since the tail gets its speed from its circular motion, and she has to be in an open space. She uses it only as a defensive technique, because it is not a crushing attack.
- Knee choking : She sits on her opponent's body and presses her knees on his throat. By using her knees instead of her hands, she doesn't have to bend over and thus cannot be pushed aside, even if her opponent has the strength to lift her. She can only do this to opponents smaller than her.
- Scaly ball : She gets into a fetal position on the ground, then wraps her tail around, to roll on her opponent.
With her weight redirection power :
- Scaly crushing grip : Redirect all her weight in her tail, wraps around something with it, then crush it.
- Scaly head crush : Grabs her opponent's head, put all her weight where she catches it, and presses it until it breaks. It can be done with any part of the body.
- Scaly stomp : A classic stomp, but she puts all her weight in her foot.
- Scaly body slam : A classic body slam, but she redirect all her opponent's weight in one of his toes.
- Scaly hug : Redirect her opponent's weight into one of his toes, then crushes him like butter with a hug.