The ability to manipulate metal. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
User can create, shape and manipulate metal, a solid material (an element, compound, or alloy) that is typically hard, shiny, and features good electrical and thermal conductivity. Metals are generally malleable —they can be hammered or pressed permanently out of shape without breaking or cracking— as well as fusible (able to be fused or melted) and ductile (able to be drawn out into a thin wire).
- Create/generate/increase metallic materials.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate all metallic substances.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Polish metal.
- Repair metal objects.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks
- Metal Detection
- Metal Dust Manipulation
- Move/lift metal at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Elemental Flight using metal.
- Matter Surfing by riding metallic object.
- May be unable to create metal, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be limited to certain metals.
- Metal is affected by everything that normal metals would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Melt under extreme heat (Fire Manipulation or Magma Manipulation).
- Turn brittle and shatter under extreme cold (Freezing).
- Can be rusted (Water Manipulation or Rust Manipulation).
- Extremely vulnerable to Electricity and Magnetism Manipulation, though some metals (such as gold) are not magnetic.
- User may be limited to manipulating the metal which makes up their bodies.