That battle likely won't be added since any battle with a Tier 0 is immediately not added. Not sure if that changed due to the new rulings of Tier 0s or not since I haven't checked officially. But Charlotte oneshots no matter the form Amanda takes .
Arthur is from my verse: World's Beyond, from a specific crossover involving Kingdom Hearts which made World's Beyond one of the Sleeping Worlds Sora had to go through on his way to finish the Mark of Mastery, after the world mysteriously appears out of nowhere . Arthur, alongisde Crossover Sora, are the few to see World's Beyond God-Tiers and later on manage to awaken World's Beyond [yeah if you kept up with the cosmology that would explictly make the Power of Waking is Tier 0 in the Crossover] + travel to the Omni-Marvel Universe to figure out who absenitmindedly created the world .
Speaking of which.... Both Sora and Arthur likely would upscale > most of the Crossover Entities, so they likely are High 1-A now, and maybe add Tier 0 via Power of Waking . Going to need to edit that in whenever I'm done with college today.
Just saw Crying Child's new page, and it is not good.
You have not dropped this beyond Omnipotent crap, and whoever is telling you that something is "at least 0" is not trustworthy when it comes to this site, since that is beyond omnipotence and completely banned from the site. So I'm gonna have to give you two options.
Nerf everything below 1-A, dropping anything to do with above dimensions, and especially omnipotence/beyond omnipotence. Considering your past pages and pages now proves you shouldn't handle things of tier 0 nature as you do put explanations implying beyond omnipotence. Tier 1-A seems like such a tier where you could easily do the same thing while just labeling it "1-A". (also the Amanda page's tiers don't line up with their AP, just saying) OR
Have everything deleted and transferred to Joke Battles Wiki, where such things can exist. If you choose this option, I will give you time to copy paste everything from here to there, but if you simply just want it deleted and don't want to put it on Joke Battles, you may ask me to just simply delete it.
If anyone thinks that what I'm doing here is harsh, I am sorry, but with past mistakes being repeated multiple times and coming back, I feel that something must be done about it.
What is the problem exactly ? None of those are beyond Omni though... And if you explain exactly which ones are beyond omni (and why) ... I'd appreciate it ... Because as mentioned below, I have not tried to make anything beyond Omni.... And I still feel none of them was meant to do that.
While I heavily disagree with those assessments... Several tier 0 pages relied on the same thing as I have... Yet were kept around and unphased while mine is hammered for doing the exact same thing I've seen others do using Tier 0's. I won't name them to avoid being deleted... but That doesn't neccessarily make sense to me.
I'm not having other tier 0 pages be deleted due to something I am likely doing wrong. That wouldn't be right... I hope you understand that.
I see... I would rather have a second opinion about that, as I've been studying the terms on Verbose Indexing under Aeyu's tutelage. I do see that the main problem is that likely that while those terms work well under the tiering of Verbose Indexing , they don't translate well to this tiering... Which is likely where I am messing up.
Nice to hear. In my own life has been little hard last month as my dad passed away and i currently only one who has been closed to him...so i have to empty his house from his belonging. But now i have been getting up from loss.
I remember you had hard time put your characters ideas to fit wikis tiering system. As i read few profiles nowdays, i can see they fit well in my eyes.
It has been long time, i just check and when i post DEL profiles it was 24 february 2017. Time goes past so fast. Well i have been changing story little bit and DEL has been downgraded bit lower tier, but return gift has been that i get new story idea for DEL along side Engineer, Meyers, Filiph, Flowering garden members, Butler and Luna.
About your pages as there is inpiration from many others verses..so are these all different story setting your own ideas/fan made characters from others makers or are you planning make one big large verse where all these characters are. As you have/have made Kindom hearts, dragon ball, little pony etc based characters?
Glad hear that too, if you have your own verse page or you gonna make someday you can add me ass supporter.
I have uploaded few my own made images to cosmology page. I hope they will help understand cosmology better. Even it has been month as i last time writed, you don`t need hurry to check my verse cosmology if you have your own hurry, so this is not bump message, only mid update.
Charlotte Lockheart (Before She Awakens) is just going way overboard here. I see some major NLF given near the end of AP justification, same kind given in notes, beyond omnipotent stuff within middle of AP (Characters who only has a limitation of being in a fictional work are basically omnipotent, just banned because it can't be proved). This needs to be toned down or taken down.
Honestly I was just checking to see what you would and wouldn't accept at this point because I saw the standards of profiles going considerably down as time went on. So... Yeah I can get rid of a good majority of the AP section. It was a test. Nothing more.
1. Movies will not count, not even the Garlic Jr movie, because Toriyama says each one takes place in their own "dimensions" in some interview
2. Boohan's Vice Shout is actually a quantifiable energy feat, because it is stated to be of the same nature of Boo's whole screaming ability which is stated to be from his own brute power in the Daizenshuus. The feat is technically calculable using the worm hole metric (real thing, search it up) and the nature of the hole in dimensions which Boo creates fits the descriptions of a worm hole. The one he did in the time chamber is 4-B, so this one is likely 3-B or so. The problem is that the math required for the wormhole metric is that it required knowledge of 4-D polar equations, schwarzchild mechanics, and Stokes theorem, which are third semester calculus level topics.
3. Ignore the calc for Goku shaking the afterlife and take the feat at face value. Nevermind the fact that your AP scale requirements for 4-A and up is absurdedly stringent, inflated, and is the equivalent of asking for the atomization values for the Sun to be the benchmark of 4-C, the calc assumes a low end conservative number (the Observable Universe) and to get a blatant high end 3-B feat (which it is, take it from a guy going through the motions who is gonna be a physics major) and try to quantify it to merely galaxy level is absurd. Goku would be 3-B for shaking the afterlife. For the record, here is a 1-foe explosion
Now imagine that times 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000-800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
4. The Cooler feat should not be using Sun's GBE + Inverse Square Law, use a formula pertaining to the energy of a solar flare and ISL off of that. It would be a lot more accurate as the Sun was not destroyed, and using it's GBE implies it was destroyed
5. If he doesn't already, give adaptation to SSJ4 Goku
6. Include the feat of base Vegetto pushing off Boo's attack which was equal to the energy of every planet and star he has destroyed over the eons, which would include all the galaxies he had erased over time, go off at once. That is a 3-C/3-B feat I would assume, as that would include the black holes at the center of the galaxy
Oh... Thank you. You have no idea how much I appreciate that . I have been thinking about it, but felt I am way too busy to even attempt to do something like that. Definitely may do it something in the future . Well... My best recommendation is to keep on trying, even if you believe you will fail in the end. Practice is the best way to success in this line of work.
I have a ... Unconventional job that pays quite a good amount of money ... that's all I'm going to say about that. Let's just say that due to my awful fears I needed to do a job that doesn't allow me to interact w/ people often.... If at all (IRL.. online I am fine.... 50% of the time ... But even then I have a irrational, intense fear of people... For unknown reasons. So finding a average job is next to impossible) . And good luck getting a job.
Since you seem to be the one editing Hatoshi, The Boundless Sheep now, I figured I would send this to you rather than just flat out delete the page. Looking at the powers and abilities, all of the immunities and powerlisting powers need to be removed from the page. And the end bit saying "all superpowers in general", and any "meta" powers. And any "absolute" powers. After this, I'll see what's left.
AP can use a revision, but we'll worry about this later.
This is an issue that has been addressed a multitude of times and yet after all this time, there is still nothing a step taken in the right direction. After contemplation with Cross over this situation, it has been decided that your profile of the Crying Child and etc has been deleted for good . Not only do the pages despite rather hefty reworks with at times minor additions still manage to maintain still things that go against wikia standards and have absurdly written profiles that after a long overdue wait has been removed from this site.
I am not one for being this brutal of a hammer but after all this time and no change something had to be done. And if you attempt to bring out the water works or some extra extra overblown story about this I recommend a dam be built in place, because tears aren't needed for pages you can always make again or whatever the hell you desire. May your business lead you elsewhere and not here, for this wikia has no place for these kinds of pages or blogs. This will be the last and final message relating to the topic at hand.