Meck is a young sorcerer plagued by the curse of his family in the form of a certain treasure that killed his father, and was handed down to him. He now travels, imbued with latent magic within him, and with a certain devil on his shoulder. His faithful raven is presumably his best friend.
Meck has played key parts in dealing with many major threats to the Borderlands, including Solta and Zrazar Shadowpelt. He is haunted by The Entity, which has become known as Joker. Meck was temporarily slain by Solta's goblins, though his new ally Astfgl saved him by bringing in certain potent friends.
Meck is young, far younger than most of his magic user counterparts. He has brown hair and blue eyes, and a heavily freckled face. He carries a comically large bag with many pockets- the bag itself outsizes Meck's torso by a so-so margin, being half his head's length higher then it.
Meck is inquisitive and tends to lean towards stealth over raw shows of force. Meck is arguably among the most reasonable of Krieg's group, and has yet to attempt to scrap with The Yeomanry's representatives. Tends to rarely show fear, but would say that's because he has seen far worse.... When he does it stays with him all throughout the day.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Origin: D&D Homebrew
Classification: Human Sorcerer
Date of Birth: 529 AR
Birthplace: Enstad, Verbobonc
Weight: 64.57 kg
Height: 157.48 cm
Likes: Magic, Large Bags, Being Sane, Raven and valde.
Dislikes: The Joker, Bad Luck, Disorder
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Hobbies: Using his Raven for recon, gathering information.
Values: Flame, Friends, Potency
Martial Status: Unmarried
Affiliation: The Research Commission
Previous Affiliation: Krieg's Adventurers
Tier: 9-B, 9-A via Wand of Burning Hands | 9-A
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Animal Manipulation via Bag of Tricks, Summoning and Telepathy with Familiar, Stealth Mastery, Flight via Broom of Flying, Fire Elemental Summoning via Elemental Gem, Power Nullification via Ring of Counterspells, Fire Manipulation via Wand of Burning Hands, Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation via Staff of Charming, Invisibility via Invisibility Sphere Scroll, Statistics Amplification, Extrasensory Perception, Flight, Limited Text Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Homing Attack, Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Illusion Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Limited Gravity Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Mist Manipulation, Summoning, Empathic Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Information Analysis, Omnilingualism via Comprehend Languages, Temporary True Sight, Darkness Manipulation, Telepathy, Standard D&D Resistances
Attack Potency: Wall level (His Burning Hands have defeated squads of Hobgoblins, managed to damage Granth Razorquill severely, was a key part of killing Vek of the Pomarj) Small Building level via Wand of Burning Hands (The wand has the power of level 5 spells, which includes Fireball and Immolation) | Small Building level (Comparable to casters of Fireball)
Striking Strength: Wall Class (Could damage beings like Granth and Vek) | Small Building Class
Durability: Wall level (Tanked attacks from the Hobgoblin Elites) | Small Building level
Stamina: Above Average, can maintain a combat ready position for extended periods of time
Range: Dozens of meters with magic
- Staff of Charming: This staff can be used to charm monster and humanoid alike into becoming friendly with its user.
- Wand of Burning Hands: The wand is charged with a more potent form of Burning Hands, and is used often by Meck.
- Circlet of Protection: This circlet functions as though a full helmet were on the user, without the weight and lack of sight.
- Umrogz, Zrazar, and Meck's Spellbook: Contains all of Meck's magic.
- The Joker's Box: This box is impossible to open, even through magical means, short of those of the gods themselves.
- Bag of Tricks: The fluff in this bag can be thrown to summon an animal ally.
- Elemental Gem of Fire: The gem, when crushed, will summon a large fire elemental for a brief while.
- Ring of Counterspells: When charged with a spell, the ring will negate the spell when next cast on the wearer.
- Potions: Meck's potions vary in use, but can afford him the ability to cure paralysis, remove fear, or make his morality totally undetectable.
- Broom of Flying: Can fly much faster then Meck can run and can come to Meck from up to 300 yards away. He can only fly for 9 hours per day.
Intelligence: Gifted, maintains an intelligence score that allows him to cast potent magic even at low level
Weaknesses: Limited amount of spell points with which he can cast spells, wands charges are limited, meaning extended combat could drain his resources
- Fought Vek of the Pomarj along with Bayhard and Lizerd
- Spied on the Stranger and gained huge amounts of knowledge on him
- Defeated Zrazar Shadowpelt and brought the Displacer Beast Collar back to the Hedge Wizard
Key: False Goblin King Arc-New World Arc | The Scourge of Ratholme Arc
Anna Abramovna Bystrova (Outlierverse) Anna's Profile