Mario, also known as Speedrunner Mario, is one of the protagonists of TerminalMontage's videos known for Mario 64 Speedrun video, World of Light video, and Super Mario World video, alongside characters such as Kirby, Link, and Fox. He has a fascination with speedrunning, which allowed him to gain reality warping powers.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 5-A, possibly 4-B, higher with the TAS Speed Demon and Masahiro Sakurai
Name: Mario, Speedrunner Mario
Classification: Human, Plumber, Speedrunner
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Flight, Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Fire Manipulation, Intangibility, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Explosion Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Summoning (Can summon the Game Genie to a battle), Transformation, Elasticity, Duplication, Transmutation, Acausality (Type 3), Dimensional Travel, Statistics Amplification, Afterimage Creation, Non-Physical Interaction, Attack Reflection, Resurrection, Resistance to Black Hole, Disease, and Poison
Attack Potency: Dwarf Star level (Comparable to Boshi, who could ground pound the moon with this much force), possibly Solar System level (Could trade blows with Fox, who is able to survive an explosion which destroyed his Arwing, which tanked a solar system explosion), higher with the TAS Speed Demon (Stronger than before) and Masahiro Sakurai (Was able to one-shot Dharkon but also died in the process)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Could keep up with Fox who was able to cross the entire World of Light map within seconds), possibly way higher with prep. FTL and eventually Infinite with TAS Speed Demon (Was able to move this fast with Backwards Long Jumping off of debris but was reveled to have built up speed for over 12 hours, making the entire fight up until that point an afterimage. With the TAS Speed Demon he was able to outspeed Fox's Arwing and later stated he had finally reached "unlimited speed" but no "when" to put it)
Striking Strength: Dwarf Star Class, possibly Solar System Class
Durability: Dwarf Star level, possibly Solar System level
Stamina: Very High
Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with TAS Speed Demon. Low Multiversal with BLJ
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Very High (Was able to completely outsmart Fox and tricked him into creating rubble for him to BLJ off of, understood how to use his Parallel Universe abilities, and knew the fastest way to Bowser)
Weaknesses: Exorcism, if he fails to jump on a scuttlebug he may fall out of bounds when using his PU-based powers.
- Backhand: A technique Mario learned from Yoshi. He can backhands an enemy. Users of the backhand usually use this if they want to finish a fight. He slapped Bowser so hard it took off all the flesh of his face.
- Backwards Long Jump: Mario Long Jumps and immediately goes backwards onto either a wall, person, or slope. This allows him to build up speed at about a 1.5 times increase every BLJ he does.
- Intangibility: When Mario builds enough speed, rather than simply stopping or using normal Intangibility, Mario simply moves past the object or area all together.
- x0.5 A Press: Mario uses his quadruple Parallel World manipulation to bring in 4 Parallel Universe copies of himself onto the battlefield to aid him in battle. This can also be used to travel between Parallel Universes.
- Pyrokinesis: Via Fire Flower
- Flight: Via Cape
- Attack Reflection: Was able to reflect Fox's bullet back at him with his cape.
- Throwing: Mario throws the opponent away, causing them to explode in the process.
- TAS Speed Demon: Mario is able to summon upon the Game Genie to aid him in battle, dealing more damage, giving more reach, and constantly increasing his speed.
- "So long gay Bowser!": Can picks up an enemy and throws them as far as he can. He says this line and upon victory, he says "Thank you so much for to playing my game!"
- Master Hand: Able to turn into Master Hand, giving him all the powers of the Smash god and allowing him to OHKO Dharkon. This power was given to him by Sakurai himself.
- Raise a Scuttlebug: Through specific movements in tandem with PUs, he can can raise one of the keys to the Multiverse: the Scuttlebug.