|“||War and conquest was never my true goal. My goal is to unite my people under one banner. This is similar to yours, I can completely relate to you on this, but you're standing in my way, and I'm standing in your way. There can never be peace between Kovans and Humanity as long as we prevent eachother's goals||„|
|~ Magnashire to Kral Kaos|
Magnashire is a character from Storiverse,
He was born as an orphan in the Domain of Atadans, a weak planet-sized "country" of humans who were at the brink of extinction. He grow to be a truly strong warrior and with his strength and intelligence, was quickly elected as the new Lord of Atadans. He ruled Atadans for thousands of years and changed their Domain from a weak poor less developed "country" to a Multi-Universal Empire with quadrillions of Humans and very high technology. He's been protecting humanity and defending his empire from other threats as well as taking over universes for all of his life. His main goal is similar to that of Kral Kaos, to unite all of his people, Humanity.
He invented many technological devices and weapons, most notably Kader, a weapon he invented with over a thousand years of working. With this weapon Magnashire reached a point where he's able to protect his Empire from very powerful Hakaigami as well as take over Empires with more power.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 4-A, possibly far higher
Name: Magnashire, the Machine Lord
Age: Over 100.000 years
Classification: Human, Soldier, 9th Lord of Atadan Empire
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Immortality (Types 2, 3, 4 and 8; As Lord of Atadan Empire; He will resurrect and won't die for as long as his people exist), Regeneration (High-Mid), Genius Intelligence, Acausality (Type 4; He is a causal anomaly, for example he, with other humans, created Kayangezgin, a planet at the size of a Galaxy, with regular Earth's gravity), Technology Manipulation (Expert builder, built many technological devices, most notably Kader and Cennet), Master Combatant (The greatest combatant of Atadan Empire and likely all of Humanity, knows every single combat art known to Humanity and is the one who came up with the idea of inserting this knowledge to other humans via genetic engineering), Clairvoyance (Can instantly know powers of his opponents so that he may or may not use Kader immediately), Power Nullification (Cennet can temporarily block Vesvese users. Potent enough to negate Vaide's powers and banish her to Cehennem for two weeks), Weapon Mastery, Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Teleportation, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception and Non-Physical Interaction (Can sense and interact with Incorporeal and Abstract beings), Energy Projection, Danmaku and Soul Manipulation (Can release omnidrectional energy beams which damages souls of anyone they hit), Aura and Forcefield Creation (His Aura acts as a forcefield, protecting him from physical and mental attacks at all times) Kader has Durability, Immortality and Regeneration Negation (Kader can negate all types of Immortality and Regeneration of Hakaigami up to 300 Hırs value), Homing Attack (Kader will chase its target and is capable of reaching Alem's 300th layer), Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Kader will kill and erase its target on a conceptual level, to the point that they never existed in the first place. Even Magnashire himself has trouble remembering about those he has killed), Non-Physical Interaction (Can attack Hakaigami, beings made of pure abstraction)
Resistance to Fear Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Power Nullification (Killed Suikast so many times she gave up on trying to assassinate him and deemed him untouhcable), Mind Manipulation (Completely unaffected by the mental capabilities of Merak) Precognition, Soul Manipulation, Clairvoyance and Information Analysis (Beikan could not to see any future about him. She also couldn't understand his abilities or weaknesses, nor could he destroy his soul), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) and Reality Warping (Unaffected by Joseph's abilities he gained from Nessuno), Existence Erasure (Kral Kaos cannot erase him from existence)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly far higher (Magnashire, along with hundred other humans, created Kayangezgin. A planet at the size of Milky Way Galaxy. Although he was getting help from other Humans he created half of it)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Far superior to most Flurry and can keep up with Kral Kaos) with Immeasurable reactions (Can react to and sometimes use Kader faster than avatars of Hakaigami can attack him, avatars of Hakaigami are beyond time and can move in it) Irrelevant attack speed with Kader (Kader can reach Alem, where time, space and distance are irrelevant)
Lifting Strength: Stellar (Can push stars out of their orbit)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Solar System Class, possibly far higher
Stamina: Likely Limitless. He fought many wars, some of which took over a thousands years nonstop, and was never tired
Range: Standard Melee range, Galactic with abilities, Multiversal+ with Teleportation, Irrelevant with Kader
Standard Equipment: Several weapons, Kader and Cennet
Intelligence: Supergenius. Magnashire has over 100.000 years experience in war. He was battling and commanding his armies for all this time. He has knowledge of almost every person in his Empire which contains quadrillions of soldiers and is superior to every other human in Atadan Empire. Can lead armies of Atadan Empire in a way that makes it unnecessary for him to be involved to take down other civilizations that are comparable to them. Can deflect attacks from Kovan Undivided despite them possessing more manpower with technological advancements of Atadan Empire. He, with little preparation, was able to build machinery that can seal and defeat Evrim Flurry despite their reliance to Kral Kaos. He created Kader, a weapon specifically made to kill Hakaigami. He also created Cennet, a device that can temporarily negate Vesvese powers.
Weaknesses: Magnashire tends to not use Kader right of the bat if the opponent isn't very strong, his resurrection as Lord of Atadan Empire is not combat applicable as it can take few days up to a week.
- Combatant: Magnashire has over 100.000 years experience in both warfare with large armies and battle in close quarters. He learned every single combat art of Humanity and is the one who came up with the idea of giving this combined knowledge to every new soldier of Humanity when he was around 10.000 years old. He managed to do it via genetic engineering.
- Causal Anomaly: Magnashire is a causal anomaly who experiences time and causality in a different way, as such he can create structures too large while still having them posses low gravity. His status as causal anomaly also makes it difficult for others to see his future and learn his abilities.
- Soulblast: Magnashire fires omnidirectional energy beams from his body that damages souls of anyone they hit. This happens without a battle stance and is very unpredictable due to this.
- Intellect: Magnashire is highly intelligent and built many technological devices both for combat and other purposes. His technology automatically protects Universes under Atadan Empire control from threats that are as powerful as Hakaigami.
- Sacred Lord: Magnashire is the Lord of Atadan Empire, as such he won't die for as long as his people exist. An ability every lord possesed so that Atadans can never lose their Lord.
- Healing: An expansion of this ability, also grants him healing factor. Magnashire can heal after being blown to pieces and is conscious even after being decapitated
- Kader: Kader is a scythe-like weapon created by Magnashire after years of preparation. Kader is able to kill Hakaigami in such way that they can never come back. He has shown to be able to kill Hakaigami with 300 Hırs value.
- Cennet: Cennet is a device Magnashire uses to negate Vesvese powers. He is able to negate powerful Vesvese users like Kral Kaos and Vaide Vaidorna who are able to resist such abilities from extremely powerful Hakaigami, and in the latter's case, Ufkun. Cennet only works temporarily and its potency is lower the more its used against the same opponent. Vaide was completely unaffected when Magnashire used it against her for the third time.