|“||Judgement for one's sins is the most glorious thing I can gift to you, young one. Only in death can you receive judgement. Know that I envy you, going forth, and know that someday I, too, shall receive the same judgement- and I imagine mine shall be far worse than you could imagine.||„|
Lilliana is one of the Thirteen Pillars of Serth LaKresh under Vaerun, and one of the few people Vaerun would willingly refer to as a friend. Lilliana, raised since birth as an assassin that lacked the typical evil moral compass, saw great potential in Vaerun, and at a time the two could nearly be called lovers.
However, eventually Vaerun returned to his duties as the Shade Lord, and thus Lilliana joined him in his mission to unify the world, becoming renowned as the Bloodied Lady of the North for her famous crusades against those deemed to be threats.
Alignment: True Neutral
Name: Lilliana, Bloodied Lady of the North
Origin: D&D Homebrew
Classification: Shade Assassin
Height: 183.84 cm
Affiliation: Serth LaKresh
Previous Affiliations: The Guild of Assassins
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Stealth Mastery, Non-Physical Interaction, Death Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Poison Manipulation, Shade Physiology, Illusion Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Bleeding Inducement, Slow Fall, Sound Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Mist Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Homing Attack, Shapeshifting, Darkness Manipulation, Invisibility, Adhesivity, Self Morality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Clairvoyance, Portal Creation, Memory Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Telekinesis, Supernatural Ability Nullification, Longevity, Standard D&D Resistances, likely others
Lifting Strength: Class M (Far superior to the Golden Protector dragon that rammed a boulder at mach speeds)
Striking Strength: City Class
Durability: City level
Range: Dozens of meters, universal with certain Shade abilities
- Ring of Telekinesis: Allows Lilliana at-will telekinesis for whatever purpose.
- Magebane Shroud: A gift from Vaerun, the fur shroud grants at-will anti-magic auras around Lilliana, negating all supernatural abilities completely (including her own).
- Widow's Kiss: A potent artifact blade discovered in the reserves of a long-lost kingdom. Aside from being a Vorpal Sword (meaning it specifically targets the weakest point, generally through decapitation), it saps the strength of enemies within range of it, causing them to be weaker and become dizzy. The raw negative energy within the blade hums slightly.
Intelligence: Genius, far superior to certain mages within Dalaran, managing to sneak past their defenses to assassinate them
Weaknesses: None notable
- Has supposedly performed 138 successful assassinations, with targets ranging from crime lords, barons, and powerful mages and warriors alike.
- Alongside Vaerun, took control of a large swathe of the north Flanaess.
- Death Attack: An Assassin's signature move. Through the use of careful observation and taking care to initiate the deathly powers of an assassin, they can immediately kill a target with a single strike. This works even on beings far superior to themselves.