|“||In the legends of Sinnoh, there is one Pokémon who was erased from all records of history. An anomaly that was never supposed to exist.||„|
|~ Korokage's Pokédex entry|
Korokage is a Dark/Dragon-type Legendary Pokémon. It was an anomaly that was created when the Creation Trio created the Pokémon Multiverse and only existed to damage said creation. After a long battle, it was eventually sealed inside a shell of a body that is merely a husk of it's former self.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B | 2-B
Age: Almost as old as creation itself (Was created as a side-effect of the Pokémon Multiverse)
Classification: Legendary Pokémon, Anomaly Pokémon, Embodiment of the InevitablePowers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 2, and 3), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Berserk Mode, Body Control, Reactive Evolution, Adaptation, Non-Physical Interaction, Statistics Amplification, Status Effect Inducement, Fear Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Darkness Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Absorption, Energy Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Empowerment, Paralysis Inducement, Air Manipulation, Healing, Purification (Type 3), Light Manipulation, Can nullify any form of healing or regeneration with Heal Block (It has been shown to be effective up to Mid-High Regen), Can create singularities that drag enemies in and deal damage, Sound Manipulation, Resistance to Normal, Fire, Fighting, Water, Flying, Grass, Poison, Electric, Ground, Psychic (which includes Mind Manipulation, Telepathy, Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis), Rock, Ice, Bug, Dragon, Ghost, Dark, Steel and Fairy-type Attacks.
All previous abilities upscaled to a multiversal level, Reality Warping, Flight, Time Manipulation and Travel, Spatial Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Existence, Large Size (Type 9) and Nigh-Omnipresence (Inhibits a similar existence to the Creation and Lake Trio), Immortality (Type 9), Acausality (Types 1 and 3), Astral Projection, Creation, Telepathy (Can contact being through their minds), Teleportation, Telekinesis, Illusion Manipulation, Invulnerability, Dream Manipulation (Can enter and exit dreams), Fate Manipulation (Is the embodiment of 'Inevitability' and can control fate. Attempting to alter fate will cause fate to be re-altered to make the fight happen again), Void Manipulation (It's singularities distort space-time but also can drag beings into nonexistence), Non-Corporeal, Cosmic Awareness, Matter Manipulation, Dimensional Travel, Forcefield Creation, Avatar Creation, Aura, Life Manipulation, Resistance to the abilities of the Creation Trio and the Lake Trio (Was able to fight against both of them for extended periods of time to the point where it was a stalemate)
Attack Potency: Small Country level+ (Should be comparable to Moltres) | Multiverse level (Fought the Creation Trio and the Lake Trio for an extensive amount of time. Capable of severely damaging the Pokémon multiverse with it's singularities)
Speed: At least Relativistic+ (Should be much faster than non-Legendary Pokemon such as Empoleon) | Infinite in it's avatars, Nigh-Omnipresent for it's true form. (Fought against the Creation Trio on even footing)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Small Country level+ | Multiversal
Durability: Small Country level+ | Multiversal
Stamina: High | Limitless
Range: Standard melee range normally, hundreds of meters with moves | Multiversal
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Highly intelligent. Capable of having intelligent conversations with artificial intelligence and formulating complex plans.
Weaknesses: Hates humanity.
- Reactive Adaptation: It has been noted to evolve to negate attacks that harm him. Moves used on him once before will have a lower chance of hitting/working.
- Pound: The target is physically pounded with a long tail or a foreleg, etc.
- Slam: Slams the target with a long tail, vine, etc.
- Headbutt: The user sticks its head out and rams. It may make the foe flinch.
- Fury Attack: The target is jabbed repeatedly with a horn or beak two to five times in a row.
- Tail Whip: The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokémon less wary and lowering their Defense stats.
- Bite: The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Growl: The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Roar: The target is scared off, and a different Pokémon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokémon.
- Acid: Opposing Pokémon are attacked with a spray of harsh acid. This may also lower their Sp. Def stats.
- Seismic Toss: The target is thrown using the power of gravity. It inflicts damage equal to the user's level.
- Absorb: A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target.
- Dragon Rage: Inflicts a set amount of damage, regardless of the target's type.
- Rock Throw: The user picks up and throws a small rock at the target to attack.
- Dig: The user burrows, then attacks on the next turn. It can also be used to exit dungeons.
- Defense Curl: The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its Defense stat.
- Rock Slide: Large boulders are hurled at opposing Pokémon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokémon flinch.
- Feint Attack: The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. This attack never misses.
- Frustration: This full-power attack grows more powerful the less the user likes its Trainer.
- Dragon Breath: The user exhales a mighty gust that inflicts damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Crunch: The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Ancient Power: The user attacks with a prehistoric power. This may also raise all the user's stats at once.
- Block: The user blocks the target's way with arms spread wide to prevent escape.
- Howl: The user howls loudly to raise the spirit of itself and allies. This raises their Attack stats.
- Rest: The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Dragon Claw: The user slashes the target with huge sharp claws.
- Dragon Dance: The user vigorously performs a mystic, powerful dance that raises its Attack and Speed stats.
- Doom Desire: Two turns after this move is used, a concentrated bundle of light blasts the target.
- Heal Block: It gives the Heal Block status to all enemies in the same room, making them unable to restore their HP.
- Giga Impact: The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Stone Edge: The user stabs the target from below with sharpened stones. Critical hits land more easily.
- Dragon Tail: The target is knocked away, and a different Pokémon is dragged out. In the wild, this ends a battle against a single Pokémon.
- Singularity: Creates a small black hole in the area, sucking enemies in and dealing immense damage.
- Clanging Scales: The user rubs the scales on its entire body and makes a huge noise to attack the opposing Pokémon. The user's Defense stat goes down after the attack.
- Dragon Hammer: The user uses its body like a hammer to attack the target and inflict damage.
- Outrage: The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. It then becomes confused, however.
- Scary Face: The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Flail: The user flails about aimlessly to attack. The less HP the user has, the greater the move's power.