The ability to create, shape, and manipulate kinetic energy, the energy possessed by any object in motion, ie. the necessary work in order for an object with a given mass to move from it's resting position. The kinetic energy gained during the acceleration process changes once the speed also changes, and when the object no longer contains the kinetic energy it has possessed as it accelerates it stops moving. The work needed to make an object stop accelerating is equivalent to the kinetic energy it possesses during the initial stage.
Users can transfer kinetic energy from one object to another, thus strengthening their attacks, or tearing holes in walls with a simple touch, turn an object's potential energy into kinetic energy, making it explosive, or cause a target unable to move or unable to stop if in motion.
- Can create, absorb, and manipulate kinetic energy
- Energy Attacks
- Concussive Force
- Hyperkinetic Exertion
- Kinetic Energy Defiance
- Impact Manipulation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Kinetic Force Redirection
- Molecular Speed Manipulation
- Momentum Manipulation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation - energy of moving electrons; can also be potential energy
- Sound Manipulation - energy of sound waves moving through a medium like air or water