Kakarotto is a Saiyan from Universe 13 and one of the four surviving warriors from the fallen Saiyan race and the son of Baddack and Hanasia. He is an alternate counterpart of Gokū from Universe 18 where he did not suffer from memory loss from a fatal incident as an infant, becoming the goodhearted person he is in Universe 18.
In this universe, he eventually slaughtered the entire Human race, and caused havoc among his universe. He was offered to participate in the Multiverse Tournament along with his comrades, Vegeta, Nappa and his brother Raditz. After being majinized by Babidi of Universe 11, he was seemingly killed by Gohan of Universe 16.
However, Universe 13 - Public Enemies No. 1 revealed that he had used the Dragon Balls to gain complete immortality, meaning that he could potentially return to help Majin Bra kill off the remaining heroes.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 4-C, High 4-C as a Super Saiyan, 4-B as a Super Oozaru | Low 4-C, High 4-C as a Super Saiyan, 4-B as a Super Saiyan 2
Origin: Dragon Ball Multiverse
Classification: Universe 13 Saiyan
Powers and Abilities: Expert Martial Artist, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 3 and 4; upon death, Kakarotto's body gradually heals just enough to let him live), Regeneration / Resurrection (Up to at least High-Mid; would've come back after being punched into bloody chunks by Gohan), Healing (When he dies his body will automatically heal just enough to live again and be conscious), Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Ki Sensing (Can locate others by reading their ki and difference in power levels), Enhanced Senses (Even without ki training, Kakarotto has exceptional senses that allow him to locate small, distant objects by tracking their smell, see clearly over long distances), Acrobatics, Flight, Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Stats, Abilities), Reactive Power Level (As a Saiyan, Kakarotto grows stronger every time he fights and can become stronger in the midst of combat, vastly increasing in strength whenever he is mortally injured), Afterimage Creation, Power Mimicry (Can easily replicate other Ki-based techniques after seeing them once), Light Manipulation (As a Super Saiyan forms can glow in pitch-black conditions), Shockwaves Generation, Rage Power (Triggered the Super Saiyan transformation through rage), Transformation (Can transform into a Super Saiyan, increasing his capabilities drastically, and into an Oozaru, which also gives him a Breath Attack and Type 1 Large Size), High Pain Tolerance, Resistance to Cold, Radiations, Poison, Adapted to 1000° times Earth's gravity in the tournament
Attack Potency: Small Star level (Comparable to other base Saiyans), Large Star level+ as a Super Saiyan (Superior to SSJ Pan, who was superior to base Bojack), Solar System level as a Super Oozaru (Put up a fight against SSJ2 Vegeta) | Small Star level, Large Star level+ as a Super Saiyan (Stronger than before, effortlessly defeating Goten and contending with Nedwook), Solar System level as a Super Saiyan 2 (Comparable to other SSJ2s, such as Gohan).
Speed: FTL+, higher as a Super Saiyan, Massively FTL+ as a Super Oozaru (Can keep up with SSJ2 Vegeta to some degree, making him faster than SSJ Broly during the events of Second Coming, who quickly flew to Earth from New Vegeta) | FTL+, higher as a Super Saiyan, Massively FTL+ as a Super Saiyan 2
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Star Class, Large Star Class+ as a Super Saiyan, Solar System Class as a Super Oozaru | Small Star Class, Large Star Class+ as a Super Saiyan, Solar System Class as a Super Saiyan 2
Durability: Small Star level, Large Star level+ as a Super Saiyan, Solar System level as a Super Oozaru | Small Star level, Large Star level+ as a Super Saiyan, Solar System level as a Super Saiyan 2
Stamina: Very high
Range: Extended melee range, at least Planetary with ki blasts.
Standard Equipment: In his eyes are miniature lamps which were surgically implanted, these produce blutz waves and allow Kakarotto to transform into an Oozaru at will.
Intelligence: Skilled Warrior with 57 years of combat experience. Was intelligent enough to come up with the idea of miniature blutz wave lamps which seemingly no other Saiyan had thought off in Universe 3.
Weaknesses: Is a pervert, mentally unstable and prone to "moments of madness"
Key: Normal | Majin
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
Ki: The fighting power and life force of a martial artist, a tangible energy derived from the user's vigor, courage, and mind. It can be used in a number of ways, such as to surpass the limits of one's body to greatly increase in strength, and it can be fired as blasts of energy or used to create defensive barriers. Along with his Saiyan blood, Ki acts as the source of Kakarotto's incredible power and abilities.
- Break Cannon: Kakarotto uses this blast from his mouth to try to kill Raditz on Earth.
- Double Sunday: A powerful yellow ki wave shoot from both hands. He uses it on Feyn in the special Universe 13: Two brothers, learning it from Raditz.
- Kienzan: A incredibly sharp energy disk that capable of cutting through most things. Used against Vegeta during the third round, but failed due to Vegeta dodging it.
Saiyan Physiology: The physiology of a Saiyan, an aggressive warrior race of conquerors. Saiyans have the natural ability to control ki and to fly. While his lifespan is comparable to that of a human, Kakarotto will remain at his peak strength for much longer, Although this isn't an issue for Kakarotto at all due to his immortality. One of the most powerful abilities of a Saiyan is their ability to grow stronger and stronger through combat, allowing Kakarotto to constantly push his own limits during a fight and rise to higher and higher peaks in power. This ability grants a substantial boost in power when Kakarotto is badly injured, allowing him to reach a whole new level of power once he recovers.
- Oozaru: When exposed to the light of the full moon or by activating his blutz wave lamps, as long as he still has his tail, Kakarotto will undergo a transformation into the Oozaru, a massive, gigantic monkey with far greater power. Unlike most Saiyans, Kakarotto retains his self-control, intelligence, and skill in this form.
- Super Saiyan: The famous, legendary transformation of a Saiyan that allows them to greatly surpass their limits and reach the fabled state that is Super Saiyan. It is currently unknown how Kakarotto became a Super Saiyan. These transformations can be reached through extensive training, but are more often unlocked in moments of intense emotional turmoil and need, and due to the natural aggressiveness of Saiyans, they cause the user to become more aggressive and malicious. While immensely powerful, Super Saiyan transformations drain a lot of energy. While the original Super Saiyan state is eclipsed in power by Super Saiyan 2, the higher forms become increasingly inefficient.
- Golden Oozaru: An alternative and far more powerful form of Oozaru attained when a Saiyan with a tail and the power to become a Super Saiyan and absorb blutz wave radiation. When exposed to it Kakaroto transforms into this state, becoming much more powerful.