Hithlum was a rare Pirate discovered within the Forbidden City; taken prisoner by the local Mongrelmen in their plan to dominate the city, Hithlum was discovered by the remains of Braniman's Adventuring Party, and joined them briefly until leaving to find his crewmates.
Hithlum was discovered once again years later, apparently recruited in the War of Guardian City.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Origin: D&D Homebrew
Classification: Human Pirate
Weight: 74.85 kg
Height: 182.89 cm
Affiliation: The Guardians
Previous Affiliations: Oceane de Tempeste Pirates
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sword Mastery, Illusion Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Low-Light Vision, Sound Manipulation, Standard D&D Resistances, Non-Physical Interaction, Standard D&D Resistances
Striking Strength: Small Building Class
Durability: Small Building level (Can endure attacks that would vaporize normal human beings)
Stamina: Superhuman, evaded capture in the Forbidden City by the Yuan Ti and Mongrelmen for days before being found
Range: Dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Cutlass, Ring of Minor Illusions
Intelligence: Above Average, easily outwitted Mongrelmen
Weaknesses: Prone to jest over combat
- Slew two of his Mongrelmen Guards in his escape
- Avoided capture in the Forbidden City for days on end
- Flare: Hithlum can wave a hand to create a luminous light to blind his foe.
- Silent Image: Hithlum can generate a simple illusion with no sounds to distract enemies.
- Ghost Sound: Hithlum can, as his final arcane ability, create a single simple sound of any volume from a distance.