|“||I'm more of a homemade pussy.||„|
Gatto is a dreamy sacred cat of burma from the nobility who lost her parents. She's the main character of Kitty Pride.
Tier: At least 9-C+, likely higher | At least 8-B, higher with Primo | At least 8-A, higher with Primo
Name: Gatto Levigato, Pussygal (by Drake)
Origin: Kitty Pride
Classification: Cat, Sacred cat of burma
Powers and Abilities: Accelerated Development (by increasing her stats with Drake's material), Elasticity (Is able to survive being crushed completely due to her feline physiology), Magic, Natural Weaponry (with her claws), Paralysis Inducement (by summoning the doubt), Healing (when purring), Statistics amplification (by summoning the nostalgia and the heat and by focusing), Energy Projection (by summoning the reason), Explosion manipulation (by summoning the hope and with Primo), Summoning (by appealing to her feelings, or by making meteors fall), Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Telekinesis (by summoning asteroids)
Attack Potency: At least Street level+, likely higher (Start at this level, weaker than Early game Bakura, far weaker than Early Game Magus who likely get one-shot by the doubt, who easily made a crater of about 50 centimeters in diameter in the rock) | At least City Block level (Get to this level at max stats, weaker than max stats Drake and Magus, stronger than max stats Mai, who can one-shot Lune, who jumped 250km high while weighting over 12 tons herself), higher with Primo | At least Multi-City Block level (Stronger than base Nermal, who triggered a mini-nuclear explosion of 12 kilotons of tnt), higher with Primo
Speed: Subsonic | Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: Class 10 | Class G | Class G
Striking Strength: At least Street Class+, likely higher | At least City Block Class, higher with Primo | At least Multi-City Block Class, higher with Primo
Durability: At least Street level+, likely higher | At least City Block level | At least Multi-City Block level
Range: Standard Melee Range
Weaknesses: None notable
Key: Early Game | Max stats | Best Equipment
Notable Attacks and Techniques
Gatto fights by scratching her opponents.
- Focusing: Focusing is a technique mastered by the five playable characters of Kitty Pride, it increases the power of destruction exponentially, making the user infinitely stronger as long as you give him time.
- Purr: Gatto can heal herself, or her allies, she can make them conscious again if they are knocked out, extend the effect to continue healing when she stops for a few minutes, and steal energy from her opponent in the process.
- Call: Gatto can summon her feelings if she has defeated them, for multiple effects. Nostalgia and the heat make her more powerful, reason sends three energy beams, hope creates an explosion, anger attacks 5 times, doubt immobilizes the enemy.
- Meteo16: Gatto summons between 16 and 64 meteors of varying size.
- Primo: Overpowered explosion that Gatto can only use once per fight.
- Secondo: Gatto attacks while keeping half of her power instead of losing it all, which allows her to follow up.
- Inflation: Inflicts damage according to the bubbles possessed by Drake if he is in combat.