|“||Look at you, look at how far you've come! You are the swords and shields of Kovan Undivided. You are my greatest. You'll continue to get stronger and stronger! Ruthless, unstoppable, glorious. Now go and judge those who oppose Kovan Undivided! Show them no mercy! Let all of them see we are invincible! Show them nothing is beyond our control!||„|
|~ Kral Kaos|
Flurry of Kaos is a military faction from Storiverse.
They are highest Military force of Kovan Undivided and strongest of Bruisers.
Bruisers, beings created via Kral Kaos's ability to resurrect those he has killed as his own Soldiers.
But some of those Bruisers had far better combat skills as well as strength, and better abilities. They were so much better than regular Bruisers. Due to this, they were given a seperate name and turned into a seperate group while still being counted as Bruisers at the same time.
Flurry are highly valued by Kral Kaos himself and due to this, Kral Kaos blessed them with many abilities and protections.
They quickly became the strongest military group of Kovan Undivided.
Despite them being seperated from Bruisers, they among themselves also have a power hierarcy, some Flurry are far stronger than average Flurry. These stronger ones were given a new name "Evrim Flurry" by Kral Kaos . Evrim Flurry were given special rights that other Bruisers never had. They can lead armies of Bruisers to take down empires.
The purpose of an average Flurry is to attack and invade enemy territories, due to their monstrous strength and destructive capabilities, they are usually kept away from Headquarters of Kovan Undivided, where many civilians live.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Varies. At least Low 6-B, up to High 6-A, potentially higher | Varies. At least 5-A, up to 4-B, potentially Low 2-C
Name: Flurry of Kaos, Varies for Individual names
Age: Varies, the oldest are over 8.000 years old
Classification: Varies, Bruiser, Flurry, Soldiers of Kovan Undivided
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Dimensional Travel, Natural Weaponry, Weapon Creation and Weapon Mastery (Can generate various weapons through their body and very skilled at using them) Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9; Bruisers can always reform themselves from their mind which is kept within Kral Kaos), Regeneration (Low-Godly), Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception and Non-Physical Interaction (Can sense things from kilometers away, can sense and interact with incorporeal and abstract beings), limited Sealing (Can seal abstract and nonexistent beings into a physical form), Law Manipulation (Much like their creator, Flurry can change laws around themselves) Explosion Manipulation (Via laws, attacks of Flurry can cause explosions), Resistance Negation, Durability Negation and Spatial Manipulation (Via laws, Flurry's attack can harm space itself), Madness Manipulation (Type 3) and Soul Manipulation (Bruisers passively harm souls of nearby beings and drive them insane), Existence Erasure (Via laws, attacks of Flurry can tear through everything, destroying reality itself), Regeneration Negation (Via laws, Flurry can prohibit healing abilities of those they harm, as well as their immortalities), Reactive Power Level (Bruisers get stronger the more they fight and kill), Power Absorption (On top of regular strength increase, Flurry also gain physical strength of those they kill, regular Bruisers are incapable of doing this), Adaptation (Bruisers can adapt to abilities used against them, eventually gaining resistance to it, Flurry are much better than Bruisers in this regard), Acausality (Types 2 and 4; Granted by Kral Kaos)
Resistance to Corruption, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Possession, Soul Manipulation (Their minds are kept within Kral Kaos, their souls were destroyed upon becaming a Bruiser. Also are unaffected by Vundavo), Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, BFR, Precognition, Fate Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Plot Manipulation, Time Stop, Law Manipulation, Power Nullification, Sealing, Transmutation, Absorption, Resistance Negation (Due to blessings from Kral Kaos, all Flurry can resist heavily advanced technological devices and even avatars of Hakaigami's hile abilities, Evrim Flurry have even more resistant due to being valued and favoured more), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; can prevent having their concept being erased or destroyed, can prevent adding and removal of concepts, concept of Flurry of Kaos, like their minds, is kept within Kral Kaos)
Attack Potency: Varies. At least Small Country level (Flurry can devastate small islands and countries with ease, can generate 5 and 6 magnitude earthquakes on Earth), up to Multi-Continent level (Able to generate explosions so large that they cover up entire planet competely), potantially higher (Flurry get stronger the more they kill, they also gain physical strength of those they kill) | Varies. At least Large Planet level, up to Solar System level (Evrim Flurry are hundreds of times more powerful than Flurry, can easily rip through planets twice the size of Jupiter, exceptional Evrim Flurry can be so powerful they can rip through Spacecraft of Notrenes, who are able to tank explosions thousands of times stronger than an Hypernova), potentially Universe level+ (Flurry gain strength of those they kill, Kral Kaos stated these exceptional Evrim Flurry would eventually reach enough physical might to be superior to a powerful Rank S Plus, who are able to create and destroy entire universe sized structures and can collapse entire timelines with their physical might)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to one Flurry who flew one edge of Milky Way to other in one second, can also react and combat in these speeds) | Massively FTL+ (Faster than regular Flurry)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | At least Stellar (Can push stars out of their orbit and throw them)
Striking Strength: Varies. At least Small Country Class, up to Multi-Continent Class, potentially higher | Varies. At least Large Planet Class, up to Solar System Class, potentially Universal to Universal+
Durability: Varies. At least Small Country level, up to Multi-Continent level, potentially higher | At least Large Star level, up to Solar System level, potentially Universe level+
Range: Extended melee range, Varies, at least hundreds of kilometers, up to Planetary via explosions, Multiversal+ Dimensional Travel | Extended melee range, At least Interplanetary via explosions, Multiversal+ withh Dimensional Travel
Intelligence: Varies. Skilled combatants and soldiers | Combat geniuses. Can lead armies of Bruisers and take down Multi-galactic empires
- Swords of Kaos: Bruisers have sharp claws, teeth and various spikes around their body, they can also generate other weapons out of their body.
- Muscle Sense: Bruisers have good senses, they are able to sense beings from kilometers away and can identify who or what the thing they sense is.
- Singularity: Granted by Kral Kaos. Bruisers are cut off from their alternate versions and are only exist as one, and are living anomalies similar to Vesvese users.
- Soul Madness: Bruisers are able to harm souls with their presence alone, the damage can vary from a small cut in soul which won't affect the victim very much, to soul destruction. They are also able to turn nearby beings insane if they stay near them for a while.
- Prison Body: Flurry can seal abstract, incorporeal and nonexistent entities into a physical form.
- Resolve: Bruisers have a adaptative nature allowing them to adapt to different abilities they are not familiar with used against them, and quickly generate a resistance to it.
- Law of Kaos: Granted power by Kral Kaos himself. Flurry are able to change laws around themselves which grants them various abilities
- Protection: Flurry are protected by Kral Kaos and are highly resistant to hile abilities due to this. Evrim Flurry are valued and favoured much more than regular Flurry thus their resistances are much higher, being able to resist abilities of powerful Hakaigami with around 250 Hırs value.
- Violence: Flurry's attack can generate explosions of varying size and power, even weakest of Flurry can cover an entire continents with their explosions while stronger Flurry can cover planets. Evrim Flurry are able to cover almost entire Solar Systems.
- Spatial Slash: Flurry's attack can harm space, this can vary from a small cut of couple of meters to a massive thorn of kilometers in range.
- Destruction: Attacks of Flurry can erase things from existence, destroying reality itself.
- Torment: Flurry are able to prohibit healing abilities of those they harm, making it so that the foe they slay will be permanently killed and never bother them again. Flurry are able to block healing abilities of Nisegami, while Evrim Flurry can kill avatars of weaker Hakaigami with less than 100 Hırs value.
Key: Flurry | Evrim Flurry
Note: This profile only has average abilities of entire faction, Flurry of Kaos, some individual members with much better abilities are not included