|“||I'm pretty sure it's better to be safe than sorry, child.||„|
|~ Fleet to Ichika|
Fleet Mac is one of the many individuals summoned to participate in the VSRP known as "Everybody Wants to Die". Currently, the events of his life before participating in Nil's game are unknown.
Fleet appears to be an incredibly down-to-business and intellectual person. Upon his initial summoning, he remained calm and analyzed the situation, all while remaining inconspicuous as to not attract the attention of Jen's drones. Despite the... Gruesome process of awakening his namekian-spawning powers as King Piccolo, he managed to not react much, instead instantly formulating a plan of how he might use them. He also appears to have a conquerer's streak, as said plan involved setting up a territory in Iceland. Fleet, however, is not outright evil, as he maintains a good relationship with the other summoned leaders, and happily helped them take down Satan.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Name: Fleet Mac
Origin: Everybody Wants to Die (VSRPverse)
Gender: Unknown (Uses He/Him Pronouns)
Classification: Unknown (Appears human, but may not be)
Tier: High 8-C, Higher after absorbing energy or as an Oozaru | 7-B, Higher after absorbing energy or as an Oozaru | Low 6-B normally, 6-B after drinking Demon King blood, Higher after absorbing energy, using Tenryū Kokyū Hō, or as an Oozaru. even Higher as a Super Saiyan God.
Powers and Abilities:
Master Martial Artist, Weapon Mastery (Of the Power Pole. Also a proficient swordsman), Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Ki Sensing (Can locate others by reading their ki), Enhanced Senses (Even without ki training, Goku has exceptional senses that allow him to locate small, distant objects by tracking their smell, see clearly over long distances, and track the movements of others even in pitch black conditions by feeling vibrations in the air), Acrobatics, Occasional limited Breaking the Fourth Wall, Flight, Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Stats, Abilities), Reactive Power Level (As a Saiyan, Fleet grows stronger every time he fights and can become stronger in the midst of combat, vastly increasing in strength whenever he is mortally injured), Afterimage Creation, Power Mimicry (Can easily replicate other Ki-based techniques after seeing them once), Pressure Point Strikes], Light Manipulation (Can create flashes of light to blind opponents), Healing, Shockwaves Generation, Transformation (Can transform into an Oozaru under the full Moon, giving him Type 1 Large Size and Breath Attack), High Pain Tolerance, Can conjure spirits, Magic, Energy Manipulation, Energy Nullification, Summoning, Soul Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Battlefield Removal (Only works on spirits, ghosts, demons, etc), gain the knowledge and wisdom of ghosts, Forcefield Creation, Absorption (Can create an energy-absorbing barrier), Resistance to Electricity as an Oozaru and to Poison Manipulation (Survived after drinking the Water of the Gods)
Same as before but vastly enhanced. Soul Banishment (Those killed by a demon clansman do not cross over, their souls ending up eternally trapped between the afterlife and the mortal realm. Essentially a Limbo), Immortality (Types 1 and 3; wished for eternal youth), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Breath Attack, Enhanced Senses, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Magic, Creation (A member of the Dragon Clan of Namekians, which possess mystic abilities), Size Manipulation, Body Control, Elasticity (Can stretch his arms to great lengths), Can spit out eggs that will hatch into mutated namekians, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Fusionism, Extrasensory Perception (Capable of seeing ghosts and souls among some other supernatural forces that are normally otherwise invisible]), Aura, Enhanced Senses, Acrobatics, Scary Monsters allows Fleet to transform into a dinosaur and turn other things into dinosaurs of varying functionality (Was able to turn some crystals onto a Dinosaur-shaped couch), Body Control, Can command his dinosaurs (They have always obey, but his control over them is unknown), Non-Physical Interaction (His Stand is bound to his body, granting him the ability to interact with Stands among other Spiritual based entities), Summoning(of Machi no Dolphin) Creation (Of crystals in which he can shape into any form, including weapons. These crystals possess the ability to Reflect any energy or light attack directly to the sender
Same as before but vastly enhanced. Regeneration (Low-Mid; has regenerated his flesh, bones, crushed organs, and eyes), Enhanced Senses (His smelling is as good as a hound's, he can hear someone whispering from two kilometers away, can see the aura of a living being in pitch black darkness, and should be able to identify poisons by smell like his uncle), Martial Arts (Is a master of Hokuto Shinken, which allows him to target and hit someone's pressure points for various purposes; ranging from causing them to explode to manipulating their movements to healing them), Status Effect Inducement (Can accomplish this with numerous Hokuto Shinken techniques), Statistics Reduction (Can reduce an opponents statistics with numerous Hokuto Shinken techniques), Weapon Mastery (Has shown the ability to skillfully use weapons such as spears, nunchucks, and a 6 sectioned staff), limited Self-Sustenance (types 2 and 3; can go three months without eating and one week without sleeping), Chi Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Gave a mute girl the power to speak and a blind woman sight.), Death Manipulation (Can inflict death by pressing a person's pressure points), Possibly Matter Manipulation (Should scale to Kasumi Kenshiro who showed signs of this ability), Memory Manipulation (Some of his techniques allow him to change or erase the memories of victims), Mind Control (Can manipulate someone's movements, force them to obey his orders against their will, and make them confess their secrets by pressing their pressure points), Sleep Manipulation (Can put people to sleep with by pressing their pressure points), Duplication (Can create several dozen Ki clones), should scale to Kasumi Kenshiro, Reactive Power Level (Should be able to adapt to his opponents level of power), Limited Flight (Numerous ki users have been able to use their ki to float/glide/levitate, should be able to use Souther's techniques), Precognition (Receives visions of other fighters attacks, warning him of what will happen. Can read the aura of others to predict their movements), Telekinesis, Limited Spatial Manipulation via Anryū Tenha (Can bend space around himself to avoid attacks or distort space around an opponent to disorient them and trap them in a weightless space), Stealth Mastery (Can suppress his aura to sneak up on people), Power Mimicry (Can copy the martial arts styles of others after seeing them once, which includes the abilities of that martial art), Air Manipulation (Can slice opponents apart with air pressure with Nanto Seiken), Can cut through people on a cellular level with Gento Kō Ken, Ice Manipulation (Can shoot ice out of his hands using a Gento Kō Ken technique), Power Nullification (Can nullify energy-based attacks and up to Low-Mid regenerative capabilities), Can communicate with the dead. Summoning (As the successor of Hokuto Shinken, and having interacted with the Hokuto goddess statue, Ken can most likely summon the guardian goddess of Hokuto – either her whole person or just her hand – to attack someone and take away their fighting aura, and she can also prevent Ken from making poor decisions in battle, similar to Kasumi Kenshiro). Can fire regenerative nail bullets, Aura, limited Acrobatics, Summoning (Of Tusk), Flight (Within its effective range), Aura, Power Bestowal (Allows Fleet to fire nails like bullets and grant him access to the spin) with ACT1. homing nail bullets powered by the Golden Rotation that upon impact leaves a hole that will chase an intended target for several seconds, the holes can move damage from objects and targets to something else and the holes themselves negate durability with ACT2. Same as before, Spatial Manipulation and Creation of holes or "portals" by shooting himself to reach a boundary between dimensions, while utilizing these portals Fleet can reach Small Size (Type 9) as well as control his body parts freely, also acts as a temporary case of Dimensional Storage with ACT3. The holes resist BFR. Can turn into a Super Saiyan God, which grants him Extrasensory Perception(Cannot be sensed by beings lesser to a God) and Paralysis Inducement(via God Bind) Non-Physical Interaction (can punch Type 1 Concepts) With Rinnegan he gains: Clairvoyance (Visual Linking and Enhanced Sight with the Rinnegan), Invisibility by hiding inside one's summoned Chameleon, Sealing, Healing with the Preta Path and Naraka Path, Paralysis Inducement with the Black Receivers (Can paralyse and hinder the movements of targets), Limited Levitation, Telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation (Can control attractive and repulsive forces with the Deva Path), Body Control, Energy Projection, Cyborgization, and Technology Manipulation (Can generate additional mechanical arms and weaponry such as blades, drills, missiles and cannons with the Asura Path), Resurrection (Can revive the dead with the Outer Path), Mind Reading and Soul Manipulation (Can read the minds of targets and extract their souls by making contact with them with the Human Path), Summoning (Can summon various animals, some of which can fly and bombard targets from above, manipulate water, continuously split into separate entities when attacked, and a demon that instantly kills the victims who lie, and can keep and transfer souls with the Animal Path), Possession (Can split one's consciousness and powers into corpses. Each body sees what the rest of the bodies see), Non-combat applicable and Preparation-based Pocket Reality Manipulation/Spatial Manipulation (Can create a sealed dimension with tags put in specific areas) Resistance to: Poisons (Can endure 5 times the lethal dose of potassium cyanide. Also resist paralytic gas and even stated to be resistant to all natural poisons), Heat and Fire (Comparable to Kenshiro who Has tanked fire from a barrage of flamethrowers and touched lava with his bare hands), Electricity (Shrugged off an electricity gate that would have burned a human to a crisp), Chi Draining (Takes his powers from Kenshiro who after interacting with the Hokuto Soke stone, learned how to keep Kaioh from draining his ki), Precognition/Clairvoyance (Users of the Hokuto arts can bend their fates as they choose, making it difficult to read their destinies), Mind Manipulation (Has his powers from Kenshiro who easily resisted a mind control attack from Geira), and Pressure Point Attacks (Has his powers from Kenshiro who became immune to Hokuto Shinken attacks)
Attack Potency: Large Building Level (Has the strength of Kid Goku, who was powerful enough to defeat General Blue, who survived an explosion of this magnitude), Higher after absorbing energy (Fleet gets powered up and becomes stronger the more he absorbs energy) or becoming an Oozaru (As an Oozaru, Fleet gets way stronger) | City Level+ (Has the strength of King Piccolo, whose strognest attack was This powerful, Higher after absorbing energy or as an Oozaru | Small Country Level+ normally (Has the strength of Kenshiro who became strong enough to match Kaioh), Country Level after drinking Demon King blood (Became much stronger than before, gained the powers of a Demon), Higher after absorbing energy, using Tenryū Kokyū Hō, or as an Oozaru. even Higher as a Super Saiyan God.
Speed: Subsonic+ Movement Speed with Supersonic+ Combat Speed, Hypersonic combat speed as Oozaru | High Hypersonic+, Massively Hypersonic with Goköjin | Sub-Relativistic
Lifting Strength: Superhuman, Higher as an Oozaru | Class K | Class T
Striking Strength: Large Building Class, Higher after absorbing energy or as an Oozaru | City Class+, Higher after absorbing energy or as an Oozaru | Small Country Class+ normally, Country Class after drinking Demon King blood, Higher after absorbing energy, using Tenryū Kokyū Hō, or as an Oozaru. even Higher as a Super Saiyan God.
Durability: Large Building Level, Higher as an Oozaru | City Level+, Higher as an Oozaru | Small Country Level+ normally, Country Level after drinking Demon King blood, Higher after absorbing energy, using Tenryū Kokyū Hō, or as an Oozaru. even Higher as a Super Saiyan God.
Stamina: Very high thanks to his inherited stamina. Goku can train for days with minimal rest, and pulled out victories against both King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr., even after being beaten down and essentially tortured by both, losing the use of most of his limbs against King Piccolo and all of them against Piccolo Jr., on top of being mortally wounded. Sustained the pain of drinking the Water of the Gods for 6 hours. Can get tired if he uses too many Ki Attacks in succession.
Range: Standard Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters with Ki attacks, Atleast 10 meters or higher via firing his nails.
Standard Equipment: Flying Nimbus, Power Pole, Amidamaru, Harusame (Katana), Futu-no-Mitama No Turugi (Relic Stone Sword), Spirit of Earth, Oracle Bell, Scary Monsters, Machi no Dorufin, Silver Bullet, Slow Dancer, Tusk(Stand), some herbs and plants to help regenerate his nails, a pair of nunchuks
Intelligence: Fleet is a master of prodigal skill when it comes to martial arts, with years of experience fighting against powerful opponents with a plethora of abilities. His skill when it comes to combat and the usage of ki allows him to replicate other ki-based techniques after seeing them once. He is a genius in combat and is capable of devising new applications of his techniques on the fly, such as using Kamehameha with his feet. Fleet has a remarkable ability to figure out techniques and fighting styles mid combat. Exceptional at improvising. Takes weaknesses to their advantage and analyzes nearly everything an opponent does through habit or trick to completely defeat them. Has the intelligence of Kenshiro (who is a master of martial arts and possesses extreme precision and skill. He is precise and accurate enough to strike a pressure point as small as the tip of a pin with a strand of hair. His memory is refined to the point that he's able to memorize up to 50,000 words after reading them once. His technique and grace are unrivaled, and he has mastered all of Hokuto Shinken's techniques, as well as the techniques of many other schools, such as Nanto Seiken.).
Weaknesses: When turned into a dinosaur, Fleet cannot see any still objects or objects moving at a set speed. Finite amount of Furyoku, if he runs out, he becomes extremely tired and is vulnerable to direct physical damage. If he gets low on Ki, he can start to get weaker. He needs a moon in order to transform into an Oozaru and when transformed into it, he becomes an animalistic berserker with no control over himself. Cannot fire nail bullets if there are no nails left on him that haven't regrown, and ACTs higher than 1 take atleast one minute to regenerate those nails.
Key: First Powerset | Second Powerset | Third Powerset
Ki: The fighting power and life force of a martial artist, a tangible energy derived from the user's vigor, courage, and mind. It can be used in a number of ways, such as to surpass the limits of one's body to greatly increase in strength, and it can be fired as blasts of energy or used to create defensive barriers. Along with his Saiyan blood, Ki acts as the source of Fleet's incredible power and abilities. Fleet's prodigal skill in combat and the use of ki allows him to replicate the ki techniques of others after seeing them only once.
- Kamehameha: Goku's famous signature technique, which he learned after witnessing Master Roshi use it to extinguish the flames on Fire Mountain, successfully replicating it not long later on his first try. As his signature technique, it is something that Goku has used on many occasions, and he has created a number of variations over the course of his fighting experience, such as firing it from his feet, using it to propel himself into the air, and bending it mid-flight to catch opponents by surprise. In his fight against Piccolo, Goku used a Kamehameha to propel himself into the air and punch straight through King Piccolo with his one good arm.
- Kiai: The ability to project an invisible burst of force with ki, which Fleet can perform with his hands and even with a glare.
- Solar Flare: One of Tien Shinhan's signature techniques, which Goku copied from him during their match in the World Tournament. Bringing his hands up to his face, Fleet can create a bright flash of light that can blind opponents.
- Crazy Fist: A technique meant to distract and confuse an opponent, in which Fleet acts like a wild, frenzied dog or monkey before striking his opponent while they're caught off guard.
- Dragonthrow: Fleet's signature grapple, in which he grabs his opponent by the arm, tail, or antenna, and then spins them around before throwing them away.
- Eight-Arm Fist: A technique used to counter Tien Shinhan's Four Witches Technique and copied from King Chappa, in which Fleet moves his arms so fast that he appears to have eight of them.
- Rock, Scissors, 'N' Paper: Goku's initial signature technique, taught to him by his grandfather. After yelling "Jan Ken", Fleet then follows up with either a strong punch (rock), a poke to the eyes (scissors), or an open palm strike (paper).
- Oozaru: When exposed to the light of the full moon, as long as he still has his tail, Fleet will undergo a transformation into the Oozaru, a massive, gigantic monkey with far greater power. However, this comes at the expense of his skill, turning him into a violent, mindless monster who cannot differentiate between friend and foe.
- Hyōi Gattai: This shamanic technique enables the shaman to integrate spirits into their body, forming a "unity" of both, their spirit and that of the ghost. The shaman would enter a special trance which enables them to synchronize their spirit with that of the ghost, allowing the ghost to possess their body and enabling the ghost to interact with the physical world. Furthermore, once integrated, the shaman takes on the knowledge & wisdom of the ghost as well as their personality.
- Okyō: Buddhist exorcism chant. Upon being heard, souls and spirits that can understand it's native language (japanese) are sent to heaven.
- Shinkuu Budha Giri: Essentially, it breaks the air with a slash and forces out a powerful shockwave at the adversary. Through constant "Spirit Integration" Fleet learns this technique, albeit through muscle memory.
- Gokōjin: A complex sword technique. During execution, the sword is unsheathed at incredible speed at dead-range of the adversary, unleashing a strike with enough power to bust an adversary to shreds.
- Amida-Ryū: Dai Gokōjin: The advanced form of the normal Gokōjin. This high-level technique focuses furyoku and destroys anything with a strike of cutting furyoku waves using his Over Soul "Spirit of Sword".
- Explosive Demon Wave: Supporting one hand with the other, Fleet charges up an energy wave aiming it forwards, and then fires it with a lot of strength.
- Eye Lasers: Fleet is able to fire lasers from his eyes using Ki.
- Regurgitation: Fleet is able to regurgitate eggs and shoot them out of his mouth. Out of those eggs, a Mutated Namekian will hatch rather quickly. However, he can transfer everything he has onto a possible child if his death is ever nearing, thus giving that child all of his powers.
- Gigantification: Fleet is able to increase his size ever so slightly, going as far as being able to turn into as big as an Oozaru.
- Scary Monsters: Scary Monsters is a Stand that is bound to Fleet's body at all times; the ability itself stolen from a Dr. Fernindad via the Left Eye of the Holy Corpse. Since it is bound to his body, it can fight hand-to-hand with other Stands and damage them, despite being a normal human.
- Infection: When Fleet touches or scratches an object, they become infected with a virus that slowly transforms them into dinosaurs. These said dinosaurs are always under his will and will obey his commands. Each dinosaur created varies in size and power depending on the object or organism he infects.
- Transformation: With Scary Monsters, Fleet can transform parts of his body or himself completely into a dinosaur. Even without transforming, he gains traits of a dinosaur, such as enhanced strength, speed, stamina, and senses. He also gains a digestive system that allows him to eat, digest, and regurgitate normally impossible objects such as rocks.
- Fossilization: When Fleet infects something, he also has the choice of turning them into a hardened state or shell, similar to a fossil. While it hasn't been used much, he is capable of fusing objects together to create a camouflage and being able to turn people into hardened dinosaur fossils, to make them become dinosaur themed objects.
- Machi no Dolphin: Machi no Dolphin is Fleet's other stand, which can be used without being summoned. Although he can summon it if he so desires
- Crystal Creation: Machi no Dolphin's main ability is being able to create crystals in any shape or form, which would allow the crystals to be used as weapons or even as possible shields.
- Energy and Light Reflection: Machi no Dolphin's crystals possess the ability to reflect any attack of light or energy back towards the sender.
- Demon Kamehameha Wave: A combination of the Kamehameha mixed with the Explosive Demon Wave, creating an electric yellow energy wave with some blue rings surrounding it.
Hokuto Shinken: Hokuto Shinken is a 1,800-year-old Chinese martial art based around assassination and passed on only from teacher to student. Its power is based around targeting and hitting the 708 Keiraku Hikō (or pressure points) in an opponent's body, channeling energy into them, and through that, manipulating their movements. These pressure points can be used to control an enemy's body, in ways such as forcing them to move or destroying them from the inside with an explosion, or they can be used for healing, such as in the restoration of someone's memories, eyesight, or voice. Kenshiro is the 64th successor of Hokuto Shinken, a master of the art who has knowledge of every signal technique. Fleet has all his knowledge about the techniques
- Ganzan Ryōzan Ha: A straightforward but lethal technique that takes the form of a simple, lethal chop to an opponent's head, splitting it in half. Unlike other Hokuto techniques, it does not hit any pressure points.
- Gedokujutsu: Fleet uses Hokuto Shinken to expel poisons from his body.
- Goshi Retsu Dan: Fleet strikes his opponent's hands; afterward, their fingers explode.
- Hikō Fūji: Fleet can use this technique to break out of any effects other pressure points may have on him.
- Hokuto Dan Kotsukin: A technique that causes the opponent's muscles to self-destruct.
- Hokuto Gōkin Bundan Kyaku: A technique that weakens an opponent's muscles to the point that even lifting one's arms becomes extremely difficult.
- Hokuto Gōshō Ha: A technique copied from Raoh. Fleet expels a high amount of powerful tōki from his hands, forming a powerful destructive wave of power.
- Hokuto Hachimon Kudan: After causing the opponent intense pain, this technique then causes them to be violently dismembered into nine separate parts.
- Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken: Kenshiro's signature technique. Fleet unleashes a rapid flurry of over a hundred strikes to his opponent, who explodes shortly afterward.
- Hokuto Jūha Zan: A technique that uses a rapid flurry of blows to soften an enemy's defenses.
- Hokuto Jūji Zan: Fleet strikes his opponent's pressure points in the shape of a cross, leaving them with only minutes to live.
- Hokuto Kaikotsu Ken: After Fleet strikes his opponent in the forehead with two fingers, their skeleton explodes from their body.
- Hokuto Kyomu Shidan: Fleet strikes the pressure points in his opponent's heads, erasing their memory.
- Hokuto Ryū Geki Ko: Fleet strikes the pressure points in his opponent and induces false death.
- Hokuto Senjukai Ken: A stronger variant on the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken where Fleet hits his opponent a thousand times, increasing the severity of pain with every blow.
- Hokuto Sōkin Jizai Kyaku: Fleet hits pressure points in his opponent's neck, making their bodies do whatever he says.
- Hokuto Ujō Mōshō Ha: A technique derived from Toki's form of Hokuto Shinken, Fleet unleashes a swift series of blows before piercing his opponent's heart, causing his opponent to die a painless, blissful death.
- Hokuto Zankai Ken: Fleet jabs his thumbs into an opponent's temples. When he removes them, they have but three seconds left before they explode.
- Rekka Gyakuryu Ken: This technique is delivered with a flurry of blows and closes off an opponent's throat, preventing them from breathing.
- Seiei Kō: Fleet strikes his opponent in the chest, hitting a pressure point that heightens the pain sensitivity of all their nerves, making touching anything extremely painful.
- Shichisei Tenshin: A secret technique of Hokuto Shinken that allows the user to move in the pattern of the Big Dipper, striking their opponent in the seven blind spots inherent in a human's field of vision, quickly overwhelming them.
- Suieishin: Through this technique, Fleet can replicate an opponent's martial arts style after seeing it once.
- Tenha Kassatsu: Fleet expels tōki from his fingertips, which pierce his opponent's pressure points in the shape of the Big Dipper, punching through their body and causing serious harm.
- Tenryū Kokyū Hō: A technique that allows the user to access the full extent of their body's strength; humans only normally use 30%. Through this technique, a practitioner of Hokuto Shinken can unlock the other 70%.
- Tenshō Honretsu: A technique which was Raoh's ultimate attack. Fleet rotates his hands in the air before firing a powerful wave of tōki straight forwards.
- Zankai Sekiho Ken: After striking his opponent with a flurry of punches, Fleet hits a pressure point that forces them to uncontrollably walk backward.
- Anbakukō: Expels poisons from one's body.
- Daikyōkin: Makes the opponent's body soft and vulnerable.
- Dōmei: Disables the opponent's eyesight.
- Gekishinkō: Rapidly speeds up the opponent's heartbeat until their blood vessels and heart burst.
- Jikyūkyō: Takes the opponent's depth perception away.
- Jinchūkyoku: Destroys the opponent's body in three seconds.
- Jōketsukai: Disables one's right leg.
- Kaiamon Tenchō: Causes great pain to an enemy who refuses to talk.
- Kenmei: Restores the target's eyesight.
- Kisha: Immobilizes the opponent.
- Kyōmei: Causes the target's hands to explode.
- Kyōnai: Permanently locks the opponent's jaws open.
- Kyosetsu: Forces the opponent to turn any weapon they're holding on themself.
- Meimon: Causes muscle contractions so intense that they crush the opponent's spine.
- Ryūgan: Causes all the target's nerves to become hypersensitive, so the slightest touches are extremely painful.
- Sekkatsukō: Increases the user's strength at the expense of a shorter lifespan.
- Sen-yō: Freezes the opponent with their arms outstretched.
- Shihōrin: Allowed Kenshiro to read Sanskrit.
- Shinfukumen: Causes the body to explode from within if the target moves at all.
- Shinkesshū: The opponent slowly, painfully dies over the course of the next three days.
- Shin-ichi: Forces the opponent to speak.
- Shitsugen: The opponent walks backward uncontrollably.
- Zenha: Stops breathing.
- Zusetsu: Can be used to erase an opponent's memory or interrogate them.
- Nanto Koshū Ken: Shin's form of Nanto Seiken. It focuses on rapid hand strikes that stab an enemy to death, as well as powerful flying kick techniques.
- Nanto Gokuto Ken: A flying kick technique that slashes the tendons in the opponent's legs, disabling them.
- Nanto Hiryū Ken: A series of rapid punches that causes the opponent's body to crack apart like stone.
- Nanto Senshuryū Geki: A rapid stabbing attack with his hands.
- Nanto Suichō Ken: Rei's form of Nanto Seiken. It is like a graceful waterbird in its movements, swift and elegant, yet extremely powerful and destructive.
- Hishō Hakurei: A secret Nanto Seiken technique in which the user jumps into the air and lands on their opponent, piercing their shoulders with their hands.
- Nanto Hichō Rangeki Ha: The user slashes with their hands many times over, sending out a barrage of razor-sharp vacuum waves.
- Nanto Ko Ha Ryū: The Nanto Seiken equivalent to Hokuto's Ryū Geki Ko. After striking a pressure point in their opponent's chest, they fall into a state of false death.
- Zanchō Zan: An attack that slashes apart the opponent's tendons and tears them apart if they move within three seconds.
- Nanto Kōkaku Ken: Yuda's form of Nanto Seiken. It focuses on destroying enemies with long-range attacks.
- Denshō Reppa: With a sweep of the user's hand, they rip through the air and send a wave of air pressure forwards that cuts into their enemy.
- Kesshō Shi: A strong, rapid-fire slash attack.
- Nanto Yōsō Hazan: With a single finger, the user cuts through the air and creates a wave of air pressure that cuts their opponent in half.
- Nanto Hakuro Ken: Shu's form of Nanto Seiken. The style focuses on strong, fast kicking techniques and strikes with open palms.
- Nanto Rekkyaku Zanjin: A spinning kick that decapitates those around the user.
- Yūgen Shō: An illusory series of powerful palm strikes used to disorient the enemy.
- Nanto Hōō Ken: The ultimate form of Nanto Seiken, practiced by Souther. This formless style relies on pure power and speed to destroy enemies.
- Kyokusei Jūji Ken: The user slashes their hands in a cross, creating a cross-shaped burst of razor-sharp air pressure that cuts into their opponent.
- Tenshō Jūji Hō: The sole stance of Nanto Hōō Ken, used only against a worthy opponent. Through this technique, the user can levitate, launching into dashing glide attacks that pass through their opponent's defenses and rip them apart.
- Shō no Rin: The user fires several ring-shaped blasts of energy.
- Tenshō Bu: The user balances on an opponent's fist as they throw a punch, then counters with a blow to their chest.
- Tusk ACT1: ACT1 is a small, pink Stand with an animal-like appearance and stars plastered all over its body. It does not physically attack or do anything.
- Nail Bullets: Fleet incorporates the Spin into his fingernails, spinning them to become razor sharp and capable of firing them like bullets. They've easily cut through flesh and caused fatal wounds on people and Stand Users in just a few shots, and are more accurate and precise than standard bullets. Shooting one of these nail bullets will cost the removal of the nail fired, but will grow back after a short time.
- Tusk ACT2: ACT2 is slightly larger than ACT1, gaining a lower torso among being bigger in general. It has the same colors and still does not attack physically.
- Golden Rotation Bullets: Fleet incorporates the second lesson of the Spin, which involves a more advanced technique involving seeing targets and object like a golden rectangle, giving more powerful and accurate aureal rotation. These shots, once they make impact, leave a hole. These holes can travel among different surfaces and leave a trail as they do so. Shots act like homing missiles as they track down the object Johnny wishes to attack. Despite longer times for his nails to regrow, consuming herbs or tea can shorten these times of regrowth. Fleet can use the holes to move damage off himself onto something else or move the damage from one target to another. The holes created by this Stand can bypass dimensional walls and resist BFR and Spatial Manipulation.
- Tusk ACT3: ACT3 is a bigger Stand with arms, legs, and spikes added on the ends of its limbs, finished with a large head and mohawk. It has the same colors and still does not attack physically.
- Through the Hole: When Fleet shoots himself with the Golden Rotation bullet, he will be able to create an infinite hole for the area that is shot. These holes act like portals, which can be located separately and far away from Fleet. From this point, any part of his body that was shot will be removed from Fleet's body and moved to that location. If anything other than Fleet is sucked into that hole, it will be destroyed. Fleet can temporarily hide within the infinitely small space within these portals and move said portals manually.
- Super Saiyan God: A divine transformation that far surpasses the regular numbered Super Saiyan transformations, achieved through a ritual involving six righteous Saiyans, or through rigorous divine training. Goku reached this form with the help of his family and friends so that he could oppose the God of Destruction Beerus and stop him from destroying Earth. In this form, Fleet gains divine ki and cannot be sensed by mortals, as well as the ability to absorb and nullify energy and ki-based techniques. After achieving this form, Fleet can transform into it whenever he wishes.
- God Bind A technique on which Fleet concentrates the power of the Super Saiyan God transformation and uses it to keep his opponent in place
- Stride Breaker A ki technique on which Fleet charges up and fires a red energy wave with blue sparks surrounding it.
- Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push): Deva Path emits a large shock-wave of gravity capable of large scale destruction. If Fleet cuts off chakra to all of the other bodies and focuses it through the Deva Realm, this technique is capable of city-level destruction. The normal Shinra Tensei has a five-second cooldown, while the city level version has a much longer one.
- Banshō Ten'in (Universal Pull): This ability allows Deva Path to manipulate the force of attraction of an object by controlling its gravitational pull. As opposed to Shinra Tensei, which pushes objects away, Banshō Ten'in attracts objects towards the caster.
- Chibaku Tensei (Celestial Star Bursting from the Earth): Deva Realm launches a dark-colored gravity-generating sphere into the air. The orb tears up the local landscape and forms the rocks, dirt, trees, etc. into a mountain-sized ball around it, trapping and crushing anyone who was standing on the scene. If the spherical body at the center is destroyed, the technique will be canceled.
- Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique): Animal Realm can summon various giant creatures, including a chameleon that can turn invisible, a dog that multiplies when attacked, a rhino, a bull, a bird, and a panda with high durability properties. He can also assemble all of the Pain bodies, and even subordinates such as Konan at any time. Fleet can also convene the Gedo Mazo.
- Kyūkon no Jutsu (Absorption Soul Technique): A soul-sucking technique that rips the soul out of a target's body once Human Path places his hand on the victim's head. Ideal for gathering information as it reads the target's memories; however, the target is killed during the process.
- Fūjutsu Kyūin (Blocking Technique Absorption Seal): An advanced sealing technique unique to Preta Path. This path can absorb all forms of chakra manipulation including nature transformation, and can also drain the chakra out of a target's body by coming in to contact with them.
- Chakra Propulsion Cannon: The Asura Path allows the user to transform a part of their body into a laser cannon. Asura Path can open up his head to reveal a laser apparatus which can destroy an area at least as large as a city block. Fleet can use this ability to transform one of his arms into a laser cannon.
- Asura Path Missiles: Asura Path stores various missiles throughout his body, such as a dozen in his right arm and one located near his back. Once fired, these missiles can lock on to a target via a homing mechanism, and can cause massive building level explosions once detonated.
- Arm Cannon: Due to the body augmentation attributes, Asura Path can detach his lower arm and fire it with incredible force and speed. The power is enough to level a large building, and the detached arm can be called back and reattached via chakra.
- Mecha Augmentation: The mechanized portions of Asura Path allows her to transform his body into a shape best suited for combat. This path can grow up to six arms and three faces, plus a two-meter long razor blade tail with serrated edges.
- Mind Violation Judgment: To initially cause the King of Hell to appear, Naraka Path must first grab his target. Once the King of Hell is in the presence of the victims, they will then succumb to paralysis, leaving them open to interrogation, pulling out their life essence in the shape of an elongated blob. The King of Hell will open its mouth and extend a long, tentacle-like arm that will proceed to grab on to the victim's life force and pass judgment.
- Naraka Path Revival Technique: Naraka Path can repair damage to any of the bodies of the Six Paths of Pain, which have been rendered unusable. The damaged body will be ingested into the King of Hell's mouth and restored over a short period.
- Rinne Tensei no Jutsu (Saṃsāra of Heavenly Life Technique): This ability merges the crossroads between life and death. Using the power of the King of Hell, the caster can infuse life force energy into the bodies of beings who have passed on. It does so by summoning souls back from the afterlife and placing them back into their physical bodies. This technique requires a massive amount of chakra to perform.