Note: This is taken directly from VS Battles Wikia. All credit goes to them.
The power to manipulate fire. Users can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
- Fire Element Control
- Fire Control/Release
- Flame Control/Manipulation
- Create and control fire
- Burn/melt objects such as ice or metal, as well as people
- Raise or lower temperature
- Fire Mimicry
- Flight by projecting fire under one's self
- Create firestorms or firepits
- Erupt volcanoes
- Cover one's body in fire
- Create smoke
- Power is nearly invincible in heated areas
- Users may gain the ability of electricity manipulation
- Some users may be able to control magma as well
- Use fire to consume the oxygen from an area, suffocating opponents
- May be unable to create fire, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Control is extremely important. Unconscious use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Fire immunity and/or Thermal Resistance isn't always part of the package, so burning yourself is possible.
- Users can be overpowered by Water manipulation and/or Water generation, Ice Manipulation and/or Freezing
- Unless user has Cosmic fire manipulation or Hell-Fire Manipulation/Holy-Fire Manipulation, oxygen is needed as fuel.
- May be limited to controlling/immunity to the fire they create.