|“||Lighten up and stop SKULLking around heh heh||„|
|~ Fatal_Error telling puns towards Blue berry|
Fatal_Error is a alternate version of Geno Sans. His origins started when Error tried to "eliminate" a Geno that got lost or maybe pulled by Error into the Anti-void but instead of killing that Geno, Error's blue strings fused with that Geno turning him into "Fatal-Error."
Fatal_Error is more superior to Error Sans, and unlike him, Fatal_Error doesn't see the AUs as glitches even if he was overwhelmed by the codes that it's made out of. However, due to his current characteristic and goal, Fatal_Error instead copies the data and information of living organisms inside of the AUs he came across, for the purpose is to "resurrect" his Papyrus.
Powers and Abilities
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/True Neutral
Tier: 9-A physically, usually 2-C to 2-B, High-1-C via Anti-Void
Name: Fatal_Error Sans.
Age: Unknown (Likely same as his counterpart)
Classification: Fatal Error Skeleton
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Projection, Inorganic Physiology (Every monster is made out of purely magic), Soul Manipulation, KARMA (Should be the same as his canon counterpart), Non-Physical Interaction (Magic is shown to be capable of harming ghosts, as shown in the Mad Dummy fight where magic attacks are the only way to harm him as opposed to physical attacks), Genius Intelligence, Bone Manipulation (More potent than his canon counterpart and Error), Intangible Attacks, Teleportation (Can teleport between different timelines and AUs. Should be superior to his canon counterpart), Acausality (Type 1), Time Travel, DETERMINATION, Glitch Manipulation, Possession (Can transfer his SOUL into another victim's), String Manipulation, Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation (via his glitches), Memory Manipulation (Can manipulate and erase memories), Regeneration (Low-High, possibly Low-Godly [Has a similar nature to the Amalgamates]), Dimensional Travel, Portal Creation, Clairvoyance, Able to lock his opponent in place so neither of them will be able to do anything (Should be the same as his canon counterpart), Danmaku, Minor Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Comparable to his canon counterpart), Resistance to Heat Manipulation, DT Magic, Thread Manipulation, Duplication (It was shown that Fatal_Error has an ability known as "copy", it allow's him to copy the codes of every living beings in the AU's whenever he made in contact or just looks at them from a first glance), Information Analysis (Fatal_Error possesses a far more superior version of stats checking. Not only can he check the stats of characters he confronts, but he can even check the CODES and all of the FILES that were used inside of the AU he came across, allowing him to know the storyline/plot, resources that inhabits, personalities and characters capabilities.).
- Resistances in AUs: Omnilock (via the Anti-Void but may also applied upon inside of AUs also. Fatal_Error and other beings on or near his level are known to be resided outside of everything: space, time, non-space, non-time, duality, probability, improbability, possibility, impossibility, nonexistence, (absolute) nothingness, existence, etc. Beings like him cannot be affected by anything, even temporal paradox or reality warping, and are immune to virtually everything, even Universal Irreversibility and Ultimate Erasure.)
Attack Potency: Small Building level physically (Similar to his canon counterpart), usually Universe level+ (Like the Error Sans) to Multiverse level+ (His stats constantly glitch out. For example: in one moment he may have one ATK, and in the next moment he may have infinite ATK), possibly High Complex Multiverse level+ in the Anti-Void (His strings are far more superior to Error's strings, which it is purely made out of DETERMINATION magic, he is able to harm a 6-dimensional construct. The Anti-Void allows him to be a 6 or possibly 7-dimensional entity.), can ignore durability to an extent via SOUL Magic.
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed, far higher reaction speed (Comparable, if not faster than his canon counterpart), Immeasurable in the Anti-Void (via being a 6 or possibly 7-dimensional entity. Constantly dodges Error Sans's attacks in a regular speed like it was too easy to be predicted.).
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least Small Building level+ physically (Similar to his canon counterpart), possibly Multiverse level+ (Fluctuates between one HP to infinite HP), High Complex Multiverse level+ in the Anti-Void, and more potent than Error Sans's durability.)
Stamina: High (Comparable, if not higher than his canon counterpart and Error), Infinite (via Anti-Void.)
Range: At least dozens of meters via bones and strings, significantly higher via Gasterblasters to an unknown extent (Comparable, if not higher than his canon counterpart and Error), likely Universal+ (Can effortlessly destroy entire timelines. Is able to teleport himself, others, and objects to different timelines and AUs), possibly Multi-Universal Level or likely higher.
Intelligence: Genius (Should be compared to his canon counterpart beside from being nearly unstable), Nigh-Omniscient (Via Anti-Void. Fatal_Error is a being capable of leaking through CODEs and ALL FILES used to programmed the scripts of each characters in AUs, this allows him to identify of what resources that inhabits inside of that universe, and the character's stats and basic information about them.)
Weaknesses: Fatal Error can be overwhelmed by the codes of AU's sometimes which leads him into a state of uncontrollable and panic.
Standard Equipment: Fatal Blasters (Same but more potent than his counterpart and Error), Error Bones (Same as Error but more potent), red strings (A version of the blue strings error used however it is made out of pure DT magic).
- Fatal Blasters: Like other regular Sans, he can create Gaster Blasters. But the Gaster Blasters are glitched and the blasts move around the blasters are also buffed, the Fatal Blasters are like Fatal Error, but his left eye is red, the mouth is green and right eye is green and glitchy, another one can spawn and instead, it's left eye is green and it's right eye is blue.
- Red Strings: He mostly uses the red strings to sew code pieces together, and very rarely in battle. If used in battle the cables or strings will automatically target the opponents coding which can either delete it or cause immense pain like red hot metal bars on your frame.
- Error Bones: Just like any other Sans, he can summon bones as weapons or shields and can kill any beings weaker than him instantly. Since the comic isn't finished we may get more info about them in the future.
- Seeing Codes: He is able to see the codes that compose each universe, character or thing.
- Portals: He can create portals to jump from one universe to another, as well as summon them to redirect attacks.
- Copy: It is revealed that Fatal has the ability to copy and paste the codes of other people, even replicating them along with their memories and personalities.
- Soul Manipulation: Blue Mode: Similar to his brother and canon counterpart, Error Sans turns his opponent's soul blue, giving it "gravity" (It is unclear if this is gravity or simply a 'directional force') and allowing him to hit his opponent more easily. However, he appears to have a far greater mastery of this ability than his canon counterpart and even most other AU Sans, allowing him to effortlessly fling his foes around by manipulating their soul, or effectively 'changing gravity', forcing them to the walls or ceiling. It is unknown if this tires him as much as his canon counterpart.