For detailed information about this series, visit the Fallout Equestria Wiki.
Summary of the Verse
Fallout Equestria is a fanfiction written by Kkat. It is a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fanfiction that features elements and plots inspired by the Fallout Series of video games.
The story revolves around Littlepip and her friends, Calamity, Velvet, Steelhooves, and Xenith's adventure across the post apocalyptic wasteland, a quest to make the world a better place. Throughout her journey Littlepip fights against many an evil, be it a mutant alicorn spawning abominations, or evil dictators. Most of the story sees the world of My Little Pony had it endured the Appocalypse and what would remain. Intertwining plot elements from both parent series.
If you would like to read the story in full you can click here to read the fimfiction version.
Side Stories (Extended Canon)
All Side Stories are non canon to the original Fallout Equestria.
Events and feats within them are to be self contained unless otherwise stated or noted within the story to intersect with other Side Stories (Like Pink Eyes considering Horizons canon.). They may also fall in line better with the current VS Battle wiki profiles for Friendship is Magic characters depending on past events that are mentioned. (Changlings, Princess Cadence, etc)Additionally a few stories like that of Fallout Equestria: Remains, may completely disregard the original story's canon entirely, at most only using the general setting and theme. Most stories however treat the events of the original Fallout Equestria as canon to their plot, so it is important to distinguish this and to approach each story with at least some cursory understanding of the original's lore.
Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons follows Blackjack and her friends, P-21, Morning Glory, Rampage, Lacunae, Scotch Tape, and Boo, in their quest to discover the dark secrets of Hoofington and EC-1101.
In many aspects Project Horizons can be seen as a full blown expansion on the story and lore of Fallout Equestria. Expanding upon various factions and topics that were unexplored in the original, while also delving deeper into the psychological aspect of The Wasteland itself.
If you would like to read Project Horizons you can click here to read the fimfiction version.Project Horizons also has 2 Ongoing Sequels: Homelands and Speak that pick up from plot threads left at the end of Project Horizons.
Fallout Equestria: Pink Eyes follows the journey of the young and adventurous Puppysmiles down Route 52, as she follows her mothers trail in an attempt to reunite with her again. Helping various ponies and living beings along the way.If you would like to read Pink Eyes you can click here to read the fimfiction version.
Fallout Equestria: Murky Number Seven follows the life of a lowly Filldelphia slave named Murky as he seeks to be as confident as a heroic slave that breaks free before his very eyes. Through her example we see Murky lay the seeds to grow out of his meek shell, and through the help of his new friends become the pony he always wished he could be.If you would like to read Murky Number Seven you can click here to read the fimfiction version.
For detailed information about this series, visit the Fallout Equestria: Remains Wiki
Fallout Equestria: Remains is a video game set in the world of Fallout Equestria.
It is an Alternate Universe retelling of the original Fallout Equestria story with its own deviations and sub plots designed to better help the game feel like a Fallout experience. In the game your amnesiac player character (named "Littlepip" by default) is tasked with braving the cruel harsh wasteland above to complete various quests and objectives, all while finding her way home.
The game is free to play; either in browser or as a downloadable Flash game. It is a Roguelike, with Fallout gameplay elements.If you would like to try out the game please visit the games official website for further details.
Power of the Verse
As the main story was started fairly early in Friendship is Magic's production run (started 6 months after FiM's premiere), a lot of characters and feats solely scale to older feats from within the show, the absolute cut off point for the original Fallout Equestria story is before the introduction of Cadence, and Twilight's brother. Considering that, the verse is nowhere near as strong as the main series. Most of the stories characters Top out at Building Level. The Goddess is Tier 7 via containing nukes and Side Character Ditzy Doo is the strongest when amped being able to create Sonic Rainbooms, a Tier 6 feat.
It is also a somewhat speedy verse with Calamity and Ditzy Doo moving at Hypersonic and Relativistic speeds at their respective peaks. While Littlepip was able to kill 4 guards before they realized what happened, placing most of the verse at least at Subsonic speeds. One area where the verse excels at is technology and magic related Hax. With devices being able to grant Type 3 and 6 Immortality to its users. PDAs like Pipbucks granting its users an encyclopedias worth of knowledge on their opponents conditions, track inventory, perform advanced calculations and spells, etc.
Side Stories, Importantly Project Horizons, add immensely to the verse, with the aforementioned story introducing the following. One of the more notable contributions Project Horizons brings is the concept of spirits. Magic and Life are determined and made from the souls/spirits of the that inhabit the same exact point in the corporal plane as 3D objects. Even inanimate objects can be occupied by them. These spirits of the physical world bend that area they inhabit to the degree of their whim, spiritual energy, and nature. Be it through purely natural processes or magic. Normally however once your standard time has come it's expected you'll come to return your lifeless shell to the 3D world upon death so that new life can take over. This state of presence and powerful soul magid however can be taken advantage to such lengths such as to alter the very laws of of the universe for ones self, such as denying the idea of a natural death, creating lifeless template bodies, or even rewriting fate itself passively.
At apex of this 3D chain are Star Spirits, Living stars that govern the known universe to their whims and desires, and one which of whom Celestia and Luna descend from. These beings along with Discord are Nigh Omniscient and can see the future of multiple timelines (including FiM) with near 100% accuracy.
However even beyond lays the most powerful known being of Project Horizons, and Fallout Equestria as a whole The Dealer. a mythical being who can seemingly alter the plot at will whose sole objective is to seemingly induce as much suffering on the multiverse as possible through select individuals.
For More information on Feats and Abilities of this verse please read this blog.
Calculations and Terminology blogs
- BaleFire Egg Launcher AP/Littlepips Durability (8-C)
- Project Horizons (Weapon) Attack Potency and Speed Calculation by Solstice the Sandwing Nightwing (High 6-B) (Sub Relativistic)
- A Blog explaining the properties of enervation and moonstone in Project Horizons
Important Verse Rules
- Do not attempt to scale base universe characters or adaptions (like Project Horizons.) to VSB Wiki's 6-B rating for MLP characters. The original story goes out of its way to show that scaling most characters to the Sonic Rainboom would be a massively unsupported outlier by comparison to to other feats the characters endure.
- At most even for characters like Ditzy Doo this would only qualify them for the tier through doing the attack and in no other circumstances.
- Please refrain from debating Blackjack or Scotch Tape's ability to passively manipulate fate. The ability for Blackjack to do this is brought up by at least 4 separate spiritually tuned characters. With special regards to Discord who witnessed its effects first hand in Blackjack's case. It is further expanded upon in Homelands that The Dealer is permitting Scotch the same protections due to its own agenda.
- Additionally though the trigger, that allows for Blackjack's Fate Manipulation to kick in, is vaguely known (Her suffering or losing something vital.) the specifics of what or when something is anted can vary. It is important to consider this randomness factor. when making matches involving versions of Blackjack that have it.
- Though it does go against site rules, matches restricting Blackjack's fate manipulation should for all purposes be fine to add to profiles for the randomness reason described in the above point. When making matches with Blackjack it is generally very important to point out whether or not this ability is restricted for keys that have it.
- Please refrain from making keys or profiles for characters that appear in stories other than their own unless they are significantly different from their counterpart. For example Remains Littlepip is significantly different from canon Littlepip but Littlepip based on her appearances in Project Horizons would be only marginally so.
- Do not message major story authors about feats for the verse unless it is of significant importance.
- JohnConquest1 - I've made everything on this wiki for the verse thus far minus the BFEL calc that got the verse to 8-C. I've read through FoE and PH on countless occasions. Read Pink Eyes/Murky Number 7 but not as much as the others. I plan to read Heroes eventually.
Scotch Tape's Companions