Entity-2013, Christened as “The Swarm” is a Synthetic Entity, ironically Created by the S.C.A. 2013 was created to be operated as a WMD (Weapon Of Mass Destruction), Capable Of efficiently killing Entities who are almost impossible to be killed by conventional means during Terminations, in particular, Entity-723. 2013 unfortunately went haywire and murdered all Entities and almost all Personnel in Site-██, it Escaped out of Range Before possessing Liam Matthews around 80 miles away from the Site, and stayed. 2013 serves as a Temporary Antagonist in the Central POV.
Initially 2013 is was Aggressive since the Control-malfunction, and showed no hesitance or remorse whilst it murdered the entire staff assigned to it’s Site. At the time it seemed rather Below-Average in Intelligence, Often following an aim of “Kill, Survive, and Protect The Host”.
Currently, 2013 has entered a Rather neutral State, ever since the Electromagnetic field & Electrical discharge in Site-██, reasons on why this occurred is open for debate, but all is noted that 2013 seems to lack the levels of Aggression it had before. It retains some attributes such as the incapability of speech, Etc... and has ditched its previous goals. However there is one goal that 2013 retained, “Protect The Host” (Though by this time this gaol has stretched further to “Immortalize the Host” as in prevent its host from dying by Physical causes and Disease.)
Entity-2013’s Height varies depending on its host, and as prior to the Broadcaster, Stands at a height of 5’8. 2013 is completely comprised of Nanorobotic Chips or “Nanites”, a Robot smaller than a Microorganism, The Number Of nanites composing the Entity is unknown, however it is often estimated to be around Billions, and potentially Trillions. The Colour Of it’s entirety is a Blackish-Grey, with Bright White Eyes. 2013’s Appearance changes on the host it is currently in possession of. The entity is capable of being rendered Partially Invisible/Transparent, Shapeshifting, and Flight.
- Initial - Initially 2013 has a Masculine form with no specific appearance to a person.
- Matthews - Under Possession Of Liam Matthews, 2013 takes the Observingly-Identical Appearance Of Liam, apart from the Composition. Initially while Liam is under his possession he took complete control of his Form into another massacre, however the aggression seemingly ceased or more likely reduced after a Direct Strike Of Lightning to the Head, allowing Liam to regain control of himself, and gaining control of the Entity’s Abilities.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Initially), Between Chaotic Good and Lawful Neutral.
Name:Entity-2013, 2013 or 13 (By Liam), The Swarm
Gender: N/A, Masculine Attributes
Classification: Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Entity
Tier: 9-A (Initially) | At-least High 8-C (Matthews)
Powers & Abilities:
- Superhuman Physical Characteristics
- Inorganic Physiology (Nanites are simply robots)
- Immortality (Type 2, 3, and likely 6)
- Possession (Type 2)
- Flight (Type 4 (All in all), Type 2 (Physical Form), Type 3 (Gaseous-Form)
- Shapeshifting (Via this Ability it can shift into a Gaseous cloud-like form for increased flight maneuverability, Entering through ventilation shafts, and through the molecules of a human body)
- Madness Manipulation (Initially, close proximity with 2013 can induce insanity or delusion.)
- Size Manipulation (Via Shapeshifting)
- Electricity Manipulation (Caused lights in the site to malfunction, caused a ford ranger to go haywire by contact with the engine)
- Technology Manipulation
- Durability Negation (It can invade the body of an Entity with ease and eviscerate them from the inside out into a puddle, however it is limited to only beings of organic Physiology, machines rather negate this ability)
Attack Potency: Small Building Level (Collapsed the entire base of a Watch-tower with ease) | Large Building Level (Currently)
Speed: Subsonic (Massacred an entire Site within a matter of minutes, Killed off a Group Of ROF Personnel in seconds, Kept up with a Ford Ranger) (Initially) | Subsonic Travel & Reaction Speed, Peak Human Attack Speed (Currently)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Lifted and dropped a Ford Ranger potentially destroying its suspensionj
Striking Strength: Small Building Class (Initially) | Large Building Class (Currently)
Durability: Unknown (Initially) | Large Building Level to Town Level (Liam’s possession. Was heavily damaged just by getting hit with a Tomahawk Missile, if it weren’t for its Regeneration and Metal manipulation it would’ve been destroyed.)
Range: Extended Melee Range (Initially) | Varies (Currently) (Limited from between extended Melee range to Tens Of Meters
Intelligence: Above Average (It has the sentience and Intelligence Parallel to that of a Human Being with excelled strategy)
Standard Equipment: capable of Creating a multitude of weapons from its own Nanites
Key: Initially | Currently
- Entity-2013 was based on “The Walrider” from Outlast.