|“||Yap yap good evening!||„|
Drake is the son of Joly Biggs, a wolfess. He is a main character in Kitty Pride.
Drake is a very sweet fox cook. His goal is to marry Gatto.
Tier: 9-B | At least 8-B, likely higher, higher with StarLove | At least 8-A, likely higher, higher with StarLove
Name: Drake Biggs, Foxoo (by Gatto)
Origin: Kitty Pride
Classification: Fox, Canine
Powers and Abilities: Accelerated Development, Duplication (Can multiply the objects he encloses in his bubbles when they burst), Flight (Thanks to his bubbles), Forcefield Creation (By enclosing himself in one of his bubbles), Genius Intelligence, Information Analysis (Thanks to his natural intelligence), Magic, Natural Weaponry (Fights by biting), Paralysis Inducement (By inflating someone with a bubble), Summoning (Of his bubbles), Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation (By locking himself in one of his bubbles)
Attack Potency: Wall level (Start at this level, likely get one-shot by the doubt, who easily made a crater of about 50 centimeters in diameter in the rock) | At least City Block level, likely higher (Get to this level at max stats, far stronger than max stats Mai, who can one-shot Lune, who jumped 250km high while weighting over 12 tons herself), higher with StarLove (Can launch at the same time 18 bubbles at maximum, which are each slightly stronger than one of his bites) | At least Multi-City Block level, likely higher (Far stronger than base Nermal, who triggered a mini-nuclear explosion of 12 kilotons of tnt), higher with StarLove
Speed: Subsonic | Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: Class 25 | Class G | Class G
Striking Strength: Wall Class | At least City Block Class, likely higher, higher with StarLove | At least Multi-City Block Class, likely higher, higher with StarLove
Durability: Wall level | At least City Block level, likely higher, Universe level with Bubble Guard | At least Multi-City Block level, likely higher, Universe level with Bubble Guard
Range: Standard Melee Range, Universal with his bubbles
Intelligence: Extraordinary genius (Created a system that allows people to increase their physical power after a fight just by clicking buttons)
Weaknesses: Protects Gatto at all costs. Is easily charmed by his enemies. Never dodge an attack.
Key : Early game | Base | Best equipment
Notable Attacks and Techniques
His power is to inflate soap bubbles that can carry anything and release their contents in greater quantities if it is not dense.
Drake fights by biting his opponents.
During a battle :
- Focusing: Focusing is a technique mastered by the five playable characters of Kitty Pride, it increases the power of destruction exponentially, making the user infinitely stronger as long as you give him time.
- Eat: Increases the speed of focusing. Can also increase the sheer strength of Drake.
- Crush: Throws himself on the opponent to do damage.
- Bubble guard: Protects himself from any attack.
- Pussygal: If Gatto is knocked out, brings her back to a non-critical state.
- Starlove: Blowing a bubble full of air by directing the contained air in one direction, this is virtually his strongest technique. He can store up to 18 bubbles at once, throw them while knocking out, and immobilize the opponent with them. Drake being slightly more talented in magic than in physical strength, the explosion of one of his bubbles is more powerful than one of his bites.
Outside of battle :
- Stealing : Steal something or part of something by enclosing it in a bubble.
- Flight : By inflating several bubbles and getting on top of them, he can fly. He can't do it with other people though, because he's too afraid to drop them and always ends up doing it.
- Imobilization : He can inflate a person with a large bubble to immobilize them.
- Bubble teleport : He can teleport his bubbles, and thus prepare for combat by creating bubbles full of flames, weapons or other dangerous materials in advance. Or lock himself in a bubble and teleport himself.