|“||You'd speak of honor in the face of a thousand fallen allies? You'd speak of courage in the presence of entire countries sacked in the unsuspecting night? Do not speak of your trivial notions to me, boy. I've seen far too much blood and too many good men die for a cause they truly believed in to care anymore.||„|
|~ Dexion Starr|
Dexion Starr was a prime member of the Guardians, and for a long time one of the few dwindling members. However, during the renewal of the Guardians, Dexion argued with the new code of honor being brought into play- and thus faded from the leadership of the group.
He often filled his time adventuring with Braniman's ragtag party, and became good friends with Mogar of the Yeomanry before his rise to power, teaching the young fighter the proper mechanics of combat and becoming his mentor. Dexion, much like Mogar, often argued with the likes of Vaerun, leading to a schism in the party dynamics.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Name: Dexion Starr
Origin: D&D Homebrew
Age: 94 | 119
Classification: Human Fighter
Weight: 83.92 kg
Height: 187.96 cm
Affiliation: The Guardians, The Research Commission
Previous Affiliations: NA
Tier: High 7-C | 7-B
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation, Portal Creation, Forcefield Creation, Teleportation, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Statistics Amplification, Sword Mastery, His weapons have Shapeshifting, Fire Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, Dimensional Storage, Telekinesis, Fear Manipulation, Healing, Limited Magnetism Manipulation, Magic Nullification, Magic Protections, Standard D&D Resistances, Physical Damage Absorption, Homing Attack, Information Analysis, Longevity, Non-Physical Interaction
Striking Strength: Large Town Class | City Class
Stamina: Godly, comparable to Mogar
Range: Extended Melee, Hundreds of meters with magic, global with Teleportation
Standard Equipment: Rod of Lordly Might, Eversmoking Pipe, Thundering Blade, Force Armor, Arcane Protections, Vorpal Sword
Intelligence: Genius, mastered his own form of combat and actively teaches his disciples his fighting method
- Contributed to the fighting against Gorsh, Paragon of Fire and Acererak
- Commanded a large amount of soldiers during the War of Guardian City and led a strike team
- Fought the Desert Djinni
- Killed a Dracolisk during the War of Guardian City
Key: Kingdom Under the Sun Arc | Timeskip
- Hold Person: His Rod of Lordly Might can be used to hold a target in place.
- Fear: Passively, upon Dexion swinging with the Rod of Lordly Might, enemies are put into supernatural fear and willed to flee from combat.
- Extend: The Rod of Lordly Might is regularly used as a gauss cannon of sorts, extending its ladder function to break through obstacles
- Transform: The Rod of Lordly Might may transform into any number of arcane weapons, including a flaming sword or a magical axe.
- Vampirism: Attacks from the Rod heal Dexion.
- Directionsense: His Rod of Lordly Might can discern magnetic North.
- Thundering Strike: His weapons from his Thundering Blade are imbued with electricity to amplify the damage dealt.
- Dexion's Returning: Both weapons will, if broken or taken away, teleport to his hand, renewed.
- Mage Armor: His Armor can, on command, be covered in mage armor, a forcefield covering one's body, for further defense.
- Dimension Door: Dexion opens a portal to another location nearby.
- Blinking: Dexion can teleport short distances.
- Guardian to the Keep: His Guardian Ring allows him to teleport to the Guardian Keep on command, or call on other Guardians to assist him.
- Spell Resistance: His rings passively nullify magic as it interacts with him.