A condition in which a character, due to any psychological or physical effects, falls into an uncontrollable rage. Intelligence is often reduced to the level of animal instincts, and the person in this condition begins with attacking indiscriminately, with increased aggression. However, the person might pose a threat both to enemies and allies. Often accompanied by a sharp increase in attacking capacity at the expense of defense.
- A significant increase in the physical characteristics
- Aggravation of reaction and feelings
- Increased physical tolerance, or complete insensitivity to pain
- Resistance to the mental effects
- Ability to surpass their own limits