(Note: None of the art used here is mine, all rights go to their respective owners)
BELL is an AI created by an Aimion going by the name of Pollock, and was dubbed one of his finest creations. A perfect masterpiece, it all fell apart when Pollock had gained nothing from BELL and CHIME. Due to this, BELL and CHIME were the subjects of Pollock's torture, and eventually escaped captivity together. Somewhere along the run, BELL and CHIME were met face to face with the Vaundrel. BELL and CHIME fought with all they had but BELL was captured with CHIME escaping. In the time with the Vaundrel, they fed into her ego more, eventually becoming a killer machine for them. Believing that no one else in the world could have CHIME, BELL destroyed the Vaundrel settlement with her weapons and took to the stars to find CHIME again.
Appearance and Personality
BELL has red hair, green eyes, and a black latex suit covering her metallic body with red and yellow armor plates on her upper arms, red gauntlets on her wrists, with armor pieces over her breasts. Having black stockings on her legs, red shoes, and red shorts with armor platings over them.
In her corrupted form, her eyes now turn purple, armor platings turn black, and her skin turns pale. Purple veins run across her body and are seen as tubes. Other than that, the clothing is shown in the picture.
BELL is an AI that is prone to many emotional outbursts, most commonly showing frustration in the form of screaming and shouting. Other than that she is a very prideful individual, seeing herself as better than others and the only one that is allowed to talk to CHIME.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Is only driven by her desire to become "free")
Origin: The Alignment of Stars
Age: 20 years old, Mentally 40 years old
Classification: AI, Robot, Rogue AI
Date of Birth: March 18, 4501
- Zodiac/Horoscope: Pisces
Weight: 440 lbs/200 kg
Likes: Darkness, Dry Ground, Heat, "Perfect" things
Dislikes: Light, Moist Ground, Cold, "Imperfect" things
Eye Color: Light Blue | Dark Red
Hair Color: Red | White
Hobbies: Creating "perfect" things, creating dry grounds, basking in the darkness
Values: Freedom, "Perfection", The protection of CHIME (Formerly)
Marital Status: Single
Affiliation: None | Dark Matter
Previous Affiliation: Pollock (Owner), CHIME (Former Friend)
Tier: 7-B, 6-B, possibly higher with Sun's Wrath | At least 5-A, most likely 4-A
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Heat Manipulation, Fire Manipulation (Via Heat Manipulation), Metal Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Time Stop, Transmutation (Was capable of transmuting a gigantic pile of scraps into gold), Plant Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Existence Erasure: Was capable of interacting with beings that were erased from existence via Void Weapons the Dark Matter used), Matter Manipulation (Atomic, used this in conjunction with her transmutation multiple times), Electricity Manipulation (Can manipulate electricity from her surroundings), Limited Mind Manipulation (Can erase the minds of AIs, essentially killing them), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 6: Can transfer her consciousness into other forms of technology), Technology Manipulation (Via Type 6 Immortality), Forcefield Creation, Telekinesis (Robots generate a bio-mechanical wave that they can manipulate to do varying things, one such being telekinesis, it is more akin to the soul of a robot.), Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Absorption (Heat), Precognition, Regeneration (High-Mid: Managed to regenerate from being blown up from the inside), Limited Density Manipulation (Can control her own body's density), Explosion Manipulation (Via weapons), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3: As BELL is a robot, she does not need to eat, drink, sleep, or breathe), Information Analysis, Ectoplasm Manipulation (Is capable of manipulating the bio-mechanical waves of other robots, and vice versa)
All abilities enhanced plus, Existence Erasure (Via Void Cannon, a cannon that is capable of erasing one's existence), Acausality (Type 3: Other differing versions of BELL in the multiverse can replace her if she ever were to die), Limited Void Manipulation (Via Void Cannon), Reactive Power Level (Continuously grows stronger and stronger in combat, eventually being so powerful that she becomes like a brick wall to the other person), Power Nullification (Immortality: Type 8, was capable of overriding The Touched's connection with the God of Parasites, but only for a short while), Pain Manipulation, Antimatter Manipulation (The Dark Matter gave BELL the ability to fire out concentrated shots of antimatter that only interact with matter when touching the opponent), Homing Attack (Via Antimatter Manipulation)
Attack Potency: City Level (Scales to the rest of the cast, who were capable of defeating Dark Matter who did this), Country Level (Was capable of vaporizing an entire ocean), possibly higher with Sun's Wrath (Was matching and even slightly overpowering CHIME's Final Blaze and Frozen Solid) | At least, Dwarf Star Level (Was capable of matching and overpowering Adrian's punches, of which damaged a Dark Matter that survived the sun being split in half), most likely Multi-Solar System Level ( Was capable of annihilating multiple star clusters with a single shot is powered by the Void Cannon, the same device that destroyed those star clusters)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Scales to Adrian, who was able to lift up a pillar that weighed the same as a motorboat) | At least Class 25 (Is much stronger than before)
Striking Strength: City Class (Her punches were capable of breaking through CHIME's shields on multiple occasions and tore through CHIME's body) | Dwarf Star Class (Was pummeling Adrian so much that even Newman had a hard time healing her), most likely Multi-Solar System Level (Is powered by the Void Cannon)
Durability: City Level | Dwarf Star Class, most likely Multi-Solar System (Her forcefields are powered by the Void Cannon)
Range: Planetary with Energy Projection and Sun's Wrath (Was capable of firing down energy beams onto a planet from its moon, fired Sun's Wrath while on the planet's moon downward onto the planet) | Possibly Interstellar with Void Cannon (A Dark Matter stated that if left unchecked, the Void Cannon would go rampant and devour entire solar systems)
Stamina: Infinite (As a robot, has no need to sleep)
Weaknesses: BELL is very irrational at times and her emotions can be broiled over a matter of seconds in multiple occasions. She is also a very prideful AI, and if insulted, will go into a rage. | Takes time for her to become stronger than her opponent, same weakness as before.
- Storm Calling-Just like CHIME, BELL also has energetic drives stored in her body that allows her to manipulate the weather to call down lightning, create tornadoes, and creating gusts of wind.
- Immovable-Using the ability to manipulate her own density, BELL is capable of becoming practically immovable, even to a Staggerus' telekinesis.
- More and More-BELL is capable of absorbing heat from the palm of her hands, using it to charge her body in various ways.
- Destruction Incarnate-Using the various weapons stored within her body, BELL is capable of unleashing an arsenal comparable to an entire country and unleash practical hellfire on her opponents.
- Enough-Utilizing the Temporal Drives that are held within her body, BELL is capable of stopping time across an entire planet and its moon.
- Sun's Wrath-BELL's final move in which all of the heat gathered and generated within her body is poured into one gigantic blast of energy being capable of vaporizing entire an entire ocean and severely damage a planet if given enough time.
- I am Void!-Using the Void Cannon as a medium, BELL is capable of severing the connection between The Touched and The God of Parasites, making them unable to be revived by the God of Parasites, though this only lasts for a couple minutes at best.
- Antimatter Cannon-A weapon granted by the Dark Matter, with this, BELL is capable of shooting out concentrated shots of antimatter that hone in on a target and explode when in contact.
- Pain Matrix-Upon accessing the torture drives now installed into her thanks to the Dark Matter, BELL is capable of unleashing untold amounts of pain for either torture or information gain. But she mostly uses it for torture.
- Void Cannon-One of the common weapons for the Dark Matter, pulling from the timeless void that was once the universe before, it is capable of harnessing that power to devastating effect. It also gives BELL the ability to access the Alignment of Stars Multiverse to give way to her various alternate selves across the time stream. It automatically picks a BELL comparable in strength to the original one and places it back into the time-stream of the universe if the original were to ever die.