Assassin is a Assassin-class Servant summoned to the Holy Grail War of the FC/OC Holy Grail War.
Assassin's true name is Shinobu Oshino. Originally one of the world's most powerful Vampires, being turned into one by a True Ancestor and even being worshiped as a God at one point, her power grew to the level of the strongest Dead Apostle Ancestors. After her encounter with Araragi Koyomi, her existence was brought down to a level below that of a vampire, below that of a human. Her current existence relies on Araragi Koyomi, her "Master"
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-C, Higher with Energy Drain and by sucking Araragi's blood | At least High 6-C, likely higher
Name: Assassin, Shinobu Oshino, Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade
Origin: Fate/Unlimited Fan Works
Age: 600 years old
Classification: Assassin-class Servant, Heroic Spirit, Quasi-VampirePowers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1, 3 and 7), Flight, Expert Sword User, Soul Manipulation (Can absorb the Spirit Core of Servants with Energy Drain), Darkness Manipulation (Can enter Araragi Koyomi's shadow), minor Blood Manipulation (Can only suck the blood of Araragi Koyomi), Absorption, Life Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Regeneration Negation (At least High-Mid, Energy Drain negates the regeneration of even extremely powerful Dead Apostles), Statistics Amplification, Regeneration (Works by reversing time. Mid, can regenerate from getting shot in the head), Magecraft, Stealth Mastery, Shapeshifting, Body Control, Healing (Mid), Density Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Creation, Matter Manipulation, Duplication, Time Travel, Durability Negation, Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Servant Physiology. Resistance to Biological Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Can resist the effects of Kokorowatari)
All previous to a higher level except Servant Physiology, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception, Mind Manipulation, Necromancy, Statistics Amplification, Regeneration (High-Mid, has a much higher level of regeneration than even most Dead Apostle Ancestors, thus should be able to regenerate from her ankles. Possibly Mid-High to Low-Godly, theorized that not even being vaporized or having her body erased would kill her), Air Manipulation, Weather Manipulation (Can cause rain and move the clouds), Resistance to Magic (Although she is only 600 years old, her interactions with humanity [being worshipped as a god and having her legend be spread across the entire world], alongside being granted power directly from a True Ancestor have given her much more Mystery than average, making her extremely resistant to modern day Magecraft), Holy Manipulation and Immunity to Conventional Weapons (Her mystery is so high that conventional weapons and attacks don't cause any damage to her)
Attack Potency: Island level (Has B Rank strength, making her comparable to Saber under Shirou), Higher with Energy Drain (A C+ Noble Phantasm, should be capable of producing A+ attacks) and by sucking on Araragi's blood (Gains A Rank strength, becoming comparable to Hercules) | At least Large Island level (A top tier Dead Apostle created directly from a True Ancestor, should be comparable to Roa at his peak), possibly higher (Has the potential to destroy the world, turning it into a wasteland)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Has A Rank Agility, making them one of the more faster servants) | Massively Hypersonic
Striking Strength: Island Class | At least Large Island Class, possibly higher
Durability: Island level, Higher by drinking Araragi's blood | At least Large Island level, likely higher
Stamina: Virtually limitless for as long as they have mana
Range: Standard melee range, several meters with Kokorowatari, dozens of meters with pistol | Hundreds of Kilometers
- Kokorowatari: Originally a 400 year old mystery, the original blade has long since been destroyed and lost in history. However, Shinobu, using her vampiric powers, created a replica of it. A conceptual weapon, it's sole purpose is to kill the supernatural. A weapon utterly useless against humans, other life-forms and normal matter, it will phase against it, like it is not even there, not unlike a ghost phasing against a wall. When put against mystical beings, its power is supreme, effortlessly passing through them like its not even there. Even a small scratch can kill these supernatural beings.
Intelligence: Although Shinobu's knowledge of normal everyday things is only average due to her lack of interaction with humanity, she is still a 600 year old vampire with a great amount of both fighting experience and supernatural knowledge, being a walking encyclopedia when it comes to most supernatural beings
Weaknesses: Shinobu relies on Araragi's blood to survive and can't fight in Spirit Form | Average vampire weaknesses (will burn on the sun, take damage to holy symbols, etc), although she can overpower it with her regeneration. Rarely fights seriously.
- Energy Drain - The Aberration Killer: The crystallization of Shinobu's reputation as a Aberration Killer, Energy Drain allows her to bite into a enemy and, instead of sucking their blood, Shinobu absorbs their life-force and energy into herself, even affecting the spirit core of servants. A Noble Phantasm capable of killing any mythical beast, as long as it exists, negating all manners of regeneration.
- Unbroken Quasi-Bond - Kiss-Shot: The only way for Shinobu to stay in this world. A passive Noble Phantasm, it represents the conceptual bond between Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade, aka Shinobu, and Araragi Koyomi. The current state of existence from both depends on one of them staying alive. If Koyomi dies, Shinobu would return to her former self, a being on the level of the strongest Dead Apostle Ancestors, a 600 year old mystery turned into a vampire from a True Ancestor, removing her status as a Servant. Due to her frail state of mind, she would go on to a path to destroy the world, turning it into a wasteland, plagued with The Dead.
- Presence Concealment: An Assassin’s signature class skill. Represents one’s capacity to remain unobserved within society for months on end, while maintaining constant activity- hides his presence as a Servant. At C Rank, Shinobu may stay hidden from Magi and normal humans with ease, but will fail to hide from Servants.
- Quasi-Vampirism: Represents Shinobu's existence as a Quasi-Vampire, a "Vampire who pretends to be human". Not one of The Dead, or a Dead Apostle, Shinobu is like a different existence altogether. Her only way to live her current life is if Araragi Koyomi stays alive, as they are connected. In that sense, they are the same being, yet completely differ. As one of the strongest vampiric beings to have ever lived, even if her powers have been almost completely removed and weakened, she still proves to be quite versatile. She is capable of minor Shapeshifting, such as changing her hair and nail size, and can create wings to fly. Has regeneration that, although minor compared to other Dead Apostles, allows her to regenerate from a destroyed brain. Also allows for her to walk on any surface as long as it is a solid.
- Battle Continuation: A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength or spirit in predicaments. At B rank, Shinobu shows extreme resilience when fighting. Alongside her regeneration, she won't stop fighting as long as she doesn't not receive a lethal wound.
- Lifeless: A Skill suggestive of one’s nature as an unliving thing. Renders a character resistance to a great deal of various metabolic effects. At Shinobu's level, it represents not only her undead nature as a vampire, but also of one who's very existence, who's very concept of life is all but a mystery.
- Weight Shifting: Using magecraft to change their own density, the caster can alter their weight to their liking. Depending on how much mana is put into the spell, Shinobu may alter her weight to be anywhere from 10x to 30x lighter than she normally is, or 10x to 30x heavier.
- Projection: Also known as Gradation Air, it is a Magecraft that materializes objects, in accordance with the caster’s imagination, through the use of magical energy. Shinobu usually uses this to create ordinary swords and pistols, and can also temporarily create copies of Kokorowatari.
- Reinforcement: The ability to reinforce equipment or the user themselves to become stronger.
- Denier of Human History: Dead Apostles are beings diametrically opposed to Heroic Spirits. While servants uphold, protect, and support human civilization, Dead Apostles exist to defile the laws of man. Legendary treasures born from the hands of humanity will have their "divine protection" destroyed. However, this does not apply to the weapons created by the gods themselves. Unless Legendary Treasures and Noble Phantasms are wielded by the proper "Emissary of The Throne," they will be totally useless against dead apostles. The weapons either glance off with no effect or crumble to dust.
- Mystic Eyes of Enchantment: Kiss-shot has incredibly powerful Mystic Eyes, allowing her to enchant the heart and souls of others if they make eye contact with her, but she has the ability to restrict this to prevent it. She can also use them to hypnotize others and direct them with basic suggestions, using it to modify the memories of an entire school faculty and student body in order to slip into a school unnoticed.
Keys: Assassin | Kiss-shot