|Full Name||Ashley Flynn|
England's Second Queen
|Height||5'6”, 168 cm|
|Family||Alice Flynn (Sister/Teammate)
|“||Despite how I may act around her, I truly do love Alice. If she walked into Hell, I would gladly go alongside her. Do you understand? You said wanted to get rid of her, so you must die.||„|
She travels the world alongside her sister.
Things seemed to take a turn for the worst when she and her sister couldn't cover up the murder of their father...
Until a messenger appeared and the contract was signed.
"I wish to be able to help Alice fight whoever would stand against us."
Often rude and condescending, Ashley lacks much of Alice’s kindness and unfortunately shares her tendency to provoke others for amusement. While she doesn’t hold herself to the mercenary ideal as strictly as her sister does, she nonetheless takes it seriously and will commit to the job.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: Puella Magi Verse
Birthplace: London, England
Likes: Alice, trying to annoy Alice, alcohol
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Blonde
Clothing: Ashley wears what appears to be a gray, black and red English school uniform with greaves and vambraces. She wears her soul gem as a brooch on her tie.
Powers and Abilities:
Puella Magi Physiology, Statistics Amplification/Reduction and Power Bestowal with Reinforcement, Instinctive Reaction, Enhanced Senses, Non-Physical Interaction (Incorporeality), Levitation, can bypass forcefields and barriers with attacks, Water Skating, Biological Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Immortality Negation (Type 6), Resistance to Disease, Acid and Radiation Manipulation
All previous abilities, except for Curse Conducting Blade; Reactive Power Level, Witch Physiology, Immortality (Type 8. Is a part of the Law of Cycles), Acausality (Type 1. Should be similar to Sayaka Miki in this regard), Summoning (Can summon her witch form), Blessed (From Ultimate Madoka), Cosmic Awareness (Is a part of the consciousness of Ultimate Madoka and share her awareness of other timelines), Regeneration (Low-Godly, Nagisa Momoe was stated in her Magia Record to be capable of becoming physical from just being a soul, Ashley as a LoC Assistant should be able to do the same). Resistance to the following: Power Nullification, Power Mimicry, Power Absorption, Power Modification (Her power directly come from Ultimate Madoka), improved Mind Manipulation Resistance (Being a part of the Law of Cycle and share her awareness as well)
Attack Potency: City Level (Rated 3.5 in the tiering system, comparable to Kyoko Sakura’s durability). At least Mountain Level with Statistics Amplification (Rated as 4.5, comparable to Mami Tomoe) | At least Mountain Level (Rated as 4.5). Varies, up to Universe Level with Reactive Power Level (Can reach any higher number as long as it is not infinite)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Rated 4 in speed, comparable to Kyoko Sakura). Higher with Statistics Amplification (Rated as 5, faster than Riz) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Rated as 5). Varies, up to Massively FTL+ with Reactive Power Level (Can reach any higher number as long as it is not infinite)
Durability: City Level (Rated as 3, comparable to Elisa Celjska). At least City Level+, possibly Mountain Level with Statistics Amplification (Rated as 4, comparable to Alice’s attack potency) | At least City Level+, possibly Mountain Level (Rated as 4). Varies, up to Universe Level with Reactive Power Level
Range: Extended melee range, up to several kilometers and Interdimensional with Reinforcement, the soul gem can only possess the body to a maximum of 100 meters, Interdimensional with Extrasensory Perception | Same as before, standard melee range with CCB, several kilometers and Interdimensional with witch abilities | Same as before
Standard Equipment: Soul Gem, Grief Seeds/Cubes. Can create: spear, magical outfit
Optional Equipment: Curse Conducting Blade
Intelligence: Genius, Gifted in combat (Has three years of experience fighting alongside Alice. Extensively studied magic, curses and the magical girl system as a whole, culminating in the creation of her familiar)
Weaknesses: Destroying her Soul Gem would kill her immediately. Reinforcement can only be used on one target at a time. Cannot use Amplification if she is using Reduction, or Reduction if she is using Amplification | Same as before | None notable
- Reinforcement: Because of her wish to ‘help Alice fight’ she has the ability of ‘Reinforcement’. This allows her use Amplification to boost the strength of herself and allies, or Reduction to lower the strength of opponents.
- Instinctive Reaction: Allows her to automatically dodge attacks, even if she isn’t aware of them or doesn’t know if there is anyone in the area. Can also grant this to allies.
- Enhanced Senses: Able to track hundreds of bullets and see in darkness, and have a conversation while tens of meters away in the middle of combat.
- Weapon Creation: Most Puella Magi are capable of creating weapons out of thin air using their magic. While most select specific weapons, some with a heightened mastery of their abilities can create different weapons with their own minor capabilities.
- Telekinesis: On top of creating weapons, they can also control their weapons in the air and with no limit to how much at a time. The same applies to many weapons that they have enhanced.
- Puella Magi Physiology: Because their bodies no longer harbor a soul, they effectively act like flesh puppets that have no real impact on the 'essence' of a magical girl. According to several interviews and in-series showings, a magical girl can have all their blood drained from their body and still fight with little impairment, or have their head torn off or shot through and still walk just fine.
- Fusionism: When two opposing magical abilities (Like Fire Manipulation and Ice Manipulation) or opposing main abilities (Like a magical girl who wished for Creation and another who wished for Existence Erasure) combine their attacks, the result is an attack the multiplies in power. In addition, if two soul gems were to harbor the same body, the result can be them swapping control or fusing into one magical girl, albeit temporarily.
- Extrasensory Perception: Magical Girls were shown to be capable of detecting despair and magic from within their cities as well as being able to telepathically communicate with one another. As of Magia Record, it is shown that their abilities extend well into other cities and is not limited to emotions or magic.
With Curse Conducting Blade:
- Witch's Kiss: Witches can manipulate the mind on innocent bystanders by thought (not an actual kiss), often causing them to commit suicide or create suicidal cults. It has been generally portrayed to be able to affect groups of people at once, and one witch has even manipulated an entire fortress.
- Barrier: The standard ability for most witches, the barrier is a small pocket universe that can greatly vary in terms of size made to protect the witch from the outside world, only accessible by magical girls or when witches allow access. They are based around the witch's former life's mental condition prior to dying and becoming a witch.
- Familiar Summoning: Another standard ability, a witch can summon several familiars (or create alongside the barrier) to fight on her behalf. If they absorb enough life energy, they can become duplicates of the witch itself. However, if they are summoned with the CCB, the Law of Cycles will prevent her familiars from becoming witches.
- Absorption: A witch can passively absorb the life energy of those who enter their barriers. However, this is a rather lengthy process, so some witches tend to have an instant-absorption method, or simply absorb all of it by killing the enemy.
- Reality Warping: A witch can manipulate reality to cause issues for their enemies. This has been shown from manipulating the outsides of the barrier to attack the enemy, preventing them from even entering, or manipulate unresistant enemies themselves.
Law of Cycles Assistant:
- Reactive Power Level: This automatically raises her stats to be equal to her opponent if they are stronger than her.
Key: Ashley Flynn | With Curse Conducting Blade | Law of Cycles Assistant