|Full Name||Alison Flynn|
The Butcher of London
|Height||5'5”, 165 cm|
|Family||Ashley Flynn (Sister/Teammate)
|“||Sometimes people ask if I’m 'truly happy', as if I’m hiding a deep sadness behind a mask. I think they’re merely projecting themselves onto me, believing that someone can’t enjoy doing what we do. Whether it's by myself or with allies, against one enemy or a group, I get to fight and kill. Why wouldn't I be happy?||„|
Alice is well-known among magical girls as a fierce battle maniac. A bloodthirsty mercenary eager to grant her services equally to those who can pay, and those who can simply promise a good fight. She travels the world searching for something that she cannot cut. Rumors say she singlehandedly killed a large group of magical girls that answered directly to the Queen.
Alison Flynn was always an odd girl, often unnerving to those around her. Despite living in peace she craved conflict, always giddy at the sight of violence. When animals went missing it was rumored to be done by 'that girl'. Though no evidence could be discovered after one of the school's rabbits was found missing its head, fingers pointed to her. Things seemed to take a turn for the worst when she and her sister couldn't cover up the murder of their father...
Until a messenger appeared and the contract was signed.
"I wish to be able to kill more and more."
Alice, despite her sheer bloodlust, is a truly sociable person. Kind to friends and enemies alike, she won't hesitate to give a smile and friendly comment even as she attempts to cut them down. Though this doesn't stop her from provoking others for her own amusement. A favorite of hers is "that she could argue that everybody has a moral duty to murder all children they see", and giggling at the horrified reactions of those around her. She takes great pride in being a mercenary and will commit to a job until it is finished. No matter who the enemy is or how much they offer, she will not stop until her employer wins, dies, or pays her to say out of it for any reason.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: Puella Magi Verse
Birthplace: London, England
Likes: Killing, Ashley, sightseeing, singing
Dislikes: Sitting still or having to wait for something
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Blonde
Hobbies: Murder, karaoke
Values: Her mercenary work
Clothing: Alice wears what appears to be a gray, black and red English school uniform with greaves, and a gauntlet with claws on her left hand only. She wears her soul gem as a brooch on her tie.
Tier: At least 7-B, possibly 7-A | 7-A | 7-A, possibly 6-C
Powers and Abilities:
Puella Magi Physiology, Aura, Durability Negation, Energy Projection and Power Nullification with Cutting, Information Analysis, Enhanced Senses, can bypass forcefields and barriers with attacks, Non-Physical Interaction (Incorporeality), Levitation, Water Skating, Resistance to Empathic, Morality, Fear, Disease, Acid and Radiation Manipulation
All previous abilities, Spatial Manipulation and Dimensional Travel with Spatial Cutting, Absorption, most Witch abilities, Healing/Regeneration Negation (slows down Mid), Corrosion Inducement, Reactive Power Level, Flight, Limited Power Nullification, Empathic Manipulation and Regeneration (High-Mid), Resistance to Magnetism Manipulation
All abilities from the first and third keys, Deconstruction, Existence Erasure, Immortality (Type 8. Is a part of the Law of Cycles), Acausality (Type 1. Should be similar to Sayaka Miki in this regard), Summoning (Can summon Jack), Blessed (From Ultimate Madoka), Cosmic Awareness (Is a part of the consciousness of Ultimate Madoka and share her awareness of other timelines), Regeneration (Low-Godly, Nagisa Momoe was stated in her Magia Record to be capable of becoming physical from just being a soul, Alice as a LoC Assistant should be able to do the same). Resistance to the following: Power Nullification, Power Mimicry, Power Absorption, Power Modification (Her power directly come from Ultimate Madoka), improved Mind Manipulation Resistance (Being a part of the Law of Cycle and share her awareness as well)
Attack Potency: At least City Level+, possibly Mountain Level (Rated 4 in the tiering system), can bypass durability with Cutting | Mountain Level (Far superior to her magical girl form) | Mountain Level+ (Gained a considerable boost in strength after becoming part of the Law of Cycles), possibly Island Level (Comparable to Sayaka Miki)
Lifting Strength: Likely Class 50, possibly Class 100 | Likely Class 100 | At least Class 100, possibly Class K
Striking Strength: At least City Class+, possibly Mountain Class | Mountain Class | Mountain Class+, possibly Island Class
Durability: Possibly Town Level+ (Rated as 1.5) | Likely Mountain Level (Extremely far above her magical girl form. Cutting Aura makes her difficult to kill) | Mountain Level+, possibly Island Level (Comparable to her attack potency. Immortality, regeneration and Cutting Aura makes her extremely difficult to kill)
Stamina: At least Superhuman (Rated as 3, comparable to Kyoko Sakura. Likes to be in combat as much as possible, giving herself little rest between battles) | Same as before, practically Limitless thanks to her CCB | Likely Limitless
Range: Extended melee range, up to several kilometers and Interdimensional with Cutting, the soul gem can only possess the body to a maximum of 100 meters, Interdimensional with Extrasensory Perception | Same as before, standard melee range with CCB, several kilometers and Interdimensional with witch abilities, Multiversal+ with Dimensional Travel | Several meters through size, otherwise same as before | Same as before, tens of kilometers with Summoning (Can create enough familiars to flood a city)
Standard Equipment: Soul Gem, Grief Seeds/Cubes. Can create: longsword, gauntlet, magical outfit | None notable
Optional Equipment: Curse Conducting Blade
Intelligence: Gifted (Has three years of near-constant fighting, killing her opponents whenever able to, which include many veteran magical girls) | Lower than before, otherwise compensated by her tendency to go for extreme overkill | Extremely High (As of becoming an assistant of Madoka, she has knowledge of previous and present timelines, making her exceptionally skilled and intelligent to a Superhuman degree)
Weaknesses: Destroying her Soul Gem would kill her immediately. Cannot use Cutting from swords controlled by telekinesis. Tends to not use Cutting Aura except against opponents she believes to be exceptionally powerful, because she considers it to be “boring” | Same as before. Will not BFR opponents unless she is unable to kill them by any other means. Has no control over which universe she travels to without her sister helping | Will not BFR opponents, has no control over which universe she travels to without her sister | None notable
- Cutting: Because of her wish to 'be able to kill' she has the ability to 'Cut things'. This mainly manifests as a red glow around her sword and gauntlet which she uses as a focus. She can also cover herself with this to automatically Cut attacks that touch her.
- Information Analysis: Allows her to feel the strength/speed/durability/stamina of opponents in comparison to her own statistics.
- Enhanced Senses: Able to track hundreds of bullets and see in darkness, and have a conversation while tens of meters away in the middle of combat. Can smell if someone or something has killed before, and how many they’ve killed.
- Weapon Creation: Most Puella Magi are capable of creating weapons out of thin air using their magic. While most select specific weapons, some with a heightened mastery of their abilities can create different weapons with their own minor capabilities.
- Telekinesis: On top of creating weapons, they can also control their weapons in the air and with no limit to how much at a time. The same applies to many weapons that they have enhanced.
- Puella Magi Physiology: Because their bodies no longer harbor a soul, they effectively act like flesh puppets that have no real impact on the 'essence' of a magical girl. According to several interviews and in-series showings, a magical girl can have all their blood drained from their body and still fight with little impairment, or have their head torn off or shot through and still walk just fine.
- Fusionism: When two opposing magical abilities (Like Fire Manipulation and Ice Manipulation) or opposing main abilities (Like a magical girl who wished for Creation and another who wished for Existence Erasure) combine their attacks, the result is an attack the multiplies in power. In addition, if two soul gems were to harbor the same body, the result can be them swapping control or fusing into one magical girl, albeit temporarily.
- Extrasensory Perception: Magical Girls were shown to be capable of detecting despair and magic from within their cities as well as being able to telepathically communicate with one another. As of Magia Record, it is shown that their abilities extend well into other cities and is not limited to emotions or magic.
With Curse Conducting Blade / Jack:
- Spatial Cutting: With the CCB or as a witch, she can now Cut through space. Combined with a magical girl’s inherent Dimensional Travel, this means she can teleport, create portals and BFR opponents on a Multiversal+ scale.
- Witch's Kiss: Witches can manipulate the mind on innocent bystanders by thought (not an actual kiss), often causing them to commit suicide or create suicidal cults. It has been generally portrayed to be able to affect groups of people at once, and one witch has even manipulated an entire fortress.
- Barrier: The standard ability for most witches, the barrier is a small pocket universe that can greatly vary in terms of size made to protect the witch from the outside world, only accessible by magical girls or when witches allow access. They are based around the witch's former life's mental condition prior to dying and becoming a witch.
- Familiar Summoning: Another standard ability, a witch can summon several familiars (or create alongside the barrier) to fight on her behalf. If they absorb enough life energy, they can become duplicates of the witch itself. However, if they are summoned with the CCB, the Law of Cycles will prevent her familiars from becoming witches.
- Absorption: A witch can passively absorb the life energy of those who enter their barriers. However, this is a rather lengthy process, so some witches tend to have an instant-absorption method, or simply absorb all of it by killing the enemy.
- Soul Manipulation: A witch can also absorb or destroy the souls of those they kill.
- Reality Warping: A witch can manipulate reality to cause issues for their enemies. This has been shown from manipulating the outsides of the barrier to attack the enemy, preventing them from even entering, or manipulate unresistant enemies themselves.
Law of Cycles Assistant:
- Enhanced Cutting: With the Law of Cycles granting her full knowledge of her powers, Alice can freely switch between her normal and Spatial Cutting, Cut someone down to a mist of sub-atomic particles or completely destroy their body, Cut their soul out of their body, and Cut their mind.
- Law of Cycles Witch Summoning: Can exist as both a magical girl and witch separately, allowing both forms to summon their respective other form.
Key: Alice Flynn | With Curse Conducting Blade | Jack | Law of Cycles Assistant