A 2b2t player unlike a normal minecraft player commonly uses different tactics and uses the abilities given to them by hacked clients, allowing them to do borderline game-breaking things. There is a split on the types of PvP used on the server, they are categorized as all PvP before the 1.9 update and post 1.9 update. This profile uses the all aspects of a 2b2t player, from those with backdoor access to those with stockpiles of duped items.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-B, possibly Low 7-C, at least 8-B, possibly Low 7-C, possibly far higher with Superweapons | At least 8-B, possibly far higher, at least 8-B, possibly Low 7-C, possibly far higher with Superweapons
Classification: Human, 2b2t Server Player
Powers and Abilities:
All the abilities of a Normal Player (Up to late game) along with: Acrobatics via various abilities, Afterimage Creation/Teleportation via Blink/Fakelag, Instinctive Reaction via various abilities, Astral Projection via Freecam, Extrasensory Perception via ESP, Clairvoyance via Search and Tracers, Enhanced Senses via various abilities, Kinetic Energy Manipulation via various abilities, Statistics Amplification via various abilities, Analytical Prediction via BowAim and Trajectories, Intangibility via Phase, Paralysis Inducement via Arrows of Leaping, Probability Manipulation via Criticals, Time Manipulation via Lag Machines, BFR via Bookban, Chunk Ban, and Arrows of Leaping, 4th Wall Awareness, Prep Time, Flight via Boatflight, Resistance to potion effects via NoPotion, however they lack Spectral arrows, Totems of Undying, and Elytras.
Attack Potency: At least City Block level, possibly Small Town level, at least City Block level, possibly Small Town level, possibly far higher with Superweapons (Can trade blows with the Ender Dragon, the Wither, and other late game players with Fully Enchanted Diamond Armor, Superweapons can kill The Ender Dragon 81 times over and The Wither 54 times over with 1 hit) | At least City Block level, possibly far higher, at least City Block level, possibly Small Town level, possibly far higher with Superweapons (End Crystals can easily one-shot a Fully Enchanted Diamond Armor late game player and two to three shot these players using Enchanted Golden Apples, Superweapons can kill The Ender Dragon 81 times over and The Wither 54 times over with 1 hit)
Speed: At least Normal Human (Can run at 5.5 m/s) with at least Subsonic combat and reaction speed. Supersonic travel speed with Pigs and Entity Speed Hacks (Can keep up with Skeletons, much higher with hacks and abilities, a pig under the effect of an Entity Speed Hack can travel 400 blocks per second)
Striking Strength: At least City Block Class, possibly Small Town Class, at least City Block Class, possibly Small Town Class with Superweapons
Durability: At least City Block level, possibly Small Town level (Can trade blows with the Ender Dragon, the Wither, and other late game players with Fully Enchanted Diamond Swords, Axes, and Bows) | At least City Block level, possibly Small Town level (Can take hits from the Ender Dragon, The Wither, and other late game players with Fully Enchanted Diamond Swords), higher with shields and Enchanted Golden Apple (With Enchanted Golden Apple they are able to tank two or three point-blank Ender Crystals before needing to eat another Golden Apple)
Stamina: Insanely High (Fights last dozens of minutes possibly even half an hour depending on the amount of armor and EGAs the players bring) | Very High (fights tend to lasts for up to ten minutes even with the constant use of Ender Crystals)
Range: Standard melee range, Extended melee range with swords, Several Meters with hacks, Tens of meters with bow, Low Multiversal with portals | Several Meters with Ender Crystals, Tens of meters with bow and crossbow, Low Multiversal with portals
Standard Equipment: Several Sets of Fully Enchanted Diamond Armors, 32k Swords, Bows, Axes (Superweapons), Several Totems of Undying, Multiple Stacks of Enchanted Golden Apples, Ender Crystals, Obsidian blocks, and many other items.
Intelligence: Varies (New players are average, with veterans being very skilled in the various forms of PvP on the server)
Weaknesses: Blink/Fakelag and Freecam leave the user vulnerable while in use
- KillAura: This hack allows the user to hit any creature within reach without even looking in the direction of the target.
- AutoArmor: This hack automatically equips new armor when the current armor piece is broken.
- AutoTotem: This hack automatically places a Totem of Undying into the off-hand of the player.
- BowAim: This hack automatically predicts enemies movement and aims at them when using a bow.
- Criticals: This hack makes the 25% chance to critically hit someone with a bow to 100% and make all ground attacks with a weapon into critical hits.
- FastUse: This hack allows the user to nearly instantly eat or drink items, usually Enchanted Golden Apples
- Phase: This hack allows the user to walk through solid blocks as if they were water
- Reach: This hack increases the player's reach
- Regen: This hack amplifies the speed of regeneration from potion effects
- HighJump: This hack allows the user to jump far higher than normal
- Blink/Fakelag: This hack has two stages, on the first stage the user seems to stand perfectly still when in reality the user is still moving at their normal speed but foe is unable to see where, the second stage is when the hack is used again in which the user will appear at the point the hack was turned off giving the illusion of teleporting.
- NoSlow: This hack allows the user to retain their current speed no matter what, even when suffering from soul sand, cobwebs, blockings, etc.
- Speed: This hack increases the user's movement speed while it is active
- Step: This hack allows the user to instantly appear on the top of surfaces that are two meters above them by walking onto the wall that would lead to the top.
- Velocity: Allows the user to control their velocity.
- ESP: This hack draws outlines through walls of entities or chests.
- FreeCam: This hack locks the user in place but allows them to look around the area at incredible speeds and through walls.
- FullBright: This hack allows the user to see complete darkness as a well lit area.
- Search: This hack allows the user to specify blocks, items, portals to outline.
- Tracers: This hack automatically traces a line toward another player, even if they are covered by a wall.
- Trajectories: This hack shows the path of travel for: Arrows, Ender Pearls, and other throwable items.
- AutoCrystal: This hack automattically places ender crystals and detonates them the moment they are placed without any delay.
- Bookban: By throwing a book at a foe, and the picking it up or holding it in any way, the foe is removed from the server. Even if the foe returns via teleportation they are instantly kicked once they joined.
- Chunk Ban: With prep time, a player can create large structures of furnaces or chests filled with items, once a foe or group of foes enter a radius they are automatically kicked from the server, upon rejoining they are kicked once again.
- Arrows of Leaping: While a foe is using Statistical Amplification for movement speed, if they are hit with an arrow of leaping the server will freeze the opponent in place and rubberbands any attempts to escape while under the potion effect. It is possible the server kicks the person as well.
- Lag Machines: with prep a 2b2t player can create devices that reduce the ticks of a server, causing actions to take far longer than normal. The average server runs at a speed of 20 tps, with the lag machines they are able to reduce it to 1 tps and with enough effort 0 tps. An action that would take 2 seconds in normal time can take 5 minutes at 1 tps, meanwhile on 0 tps no actions can be preformed it isn't uncommon for the server to crash and kick all players on the server.
Key: Pre-Version 1.9 | Post Version 1.9